Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Old RP Topic 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

(Old RP Topic 2) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:20 am

(maybe, possibly someone can rp Airi (See shadows bio to know more XD) and she is pressuring him to remember her and to leave his place as leader? Idk XD)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:09 pm

((Hmm, sounds like a good idea... But who would have the honours of RPing her? Personally I'd like to stay away from that one, since I'd be partial. Sepia wants to take the leader's place, after all. P: ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:42 pm

(DocterWhovian has Airi as her cat)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:26 pm

(Not true actually. Airi was my own cat that i thought up of and created. I just allowed doctorwhovian to rp her during the time before I restarted this.)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:27 am

Friskusis wrote:
((Hmm, sounds like a good idea... But who would have the honours of RPing her? Personally I'd like to stay away from that one, since I'd be partial. Sepia wants to take the leader's place, after all. P: ))
 (So does my cat Shade. ._.)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:32 am

((Well then, it seems we'll have an epic battle at some point Jayie. :3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:45 am

(ooh lol ok well this will be 1 interesting gathering XD)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:16 pm

Friskusis wrote:
((Well then, it seems we'll have an epic battle at some point Jayie. :3))
 (Yus! More epic battles between our charries. <3)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 10:27 pm

(Maybe Shade could accidently lead the group into a geyser field on their next attack XD  Imagine all that chaos and sulpher in the air XD)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:11 am

(Ok, so I can play airi right. Should I make the for or should you mephy?)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:23 am

undefined wrote:

(Old RP Topic 2) - Page 3 Ben0304h
Name: Airi
Looks/Description: Silver Bengal she-cat with beautiful blue eyes.
Personality: Airi is a vibrant, alive cat. She is very nice and kind to those she trusts or that Shadow trusts, but she can be very dangerous to those of enemies. She's learned how to defend herself since she and Shadow split apart, but she's been searching for him since.
History: She was raised with her mother and father and siblings. She met Shadow then and always hung out with him. You could say there was a spark or connection. But Shadow had to go, and Airi couldn't bare to leave him. That's when Shadow promised Airi's dad he'd protect her at all costs.

As they began traveling, they got into some trouble with a clan whom they call themselves Shadeclan. They were evil or full of hate at least and they captured Airi. They held her prisoner and just barely kept her alive on food. They tortured and scarred her, but she held through. She planned day by day and examined their weaknesses and strengths in fighting and at night would practice.

One day, Airi was visited by the leader of that clan. She was weak from lack of food, but by studying them fight, she learned how to counter their attacks and use her weight against them. The leader told her she was going to be killed and accused her of using up to much food that the clan needed. The leader's plan backfired as Airi killed him, slicing open his throat. She had one last filling meal that day before leaving, and since, she's been hunting Shadow. What she plans to do when she finds him is unknown. Whether it'd torture him for leaving her and lying to her father, or falling back in love with him.
Crush: I'm not sure. Shadow still, even though he left...
Mate: No one.
Kits: None.
Other: Writen by Dr.Whovian
(This is the bio XD)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:42 am

Airi sniffed around, sighing. It's been moons since I have seen a Shadow...will I ever find him? He may as well have forgotten about me by now. her stomache growled loudly not having been filled in a few days. Airi sighed sniffing the air. Her eyes widened when she fought a farmiliar scent. It was all around her, but different. She frowned and started searching the place at a quickened pace. As she was searching a large mouse ran right in front of her in a hurry to get away. She ailed at her good luck, and smiled, scooping it out of the air and biting its neck, enjoying the taste.

Last edited by Serenity on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:44 am

(Well Meph, seems like a good idea. x3)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:45 am

Yes, a really good idea meph)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:50 pm

Alice licked her paws and watched a vole scurry on the forest floor. What a mouse-brain, being so vulnerable... Alice was in a tree relaxing as she saw it. Balancing her weight on the branch, she crouched on it, watching the vole's every move. After figuring where it would go next, Alice jumped from the tree onto the vole, sinking her claws into its sides and her teeth into its neck until it stopped breathing. Satisfied with her catch, Alice made her way back to camp and placed the vole into the prey pile.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:13 pm

Shadow watched his group that he led intensly, he knew that he was missing something but he could not put a paw on it. He decided that he should go out for a hunt, he smelled a unfamilliar scent. Narrowing his eyes he decided to follow it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:00 pm

Alice looked over to her leader, Shadow, and watched him leave camp. "Where's he going?"  Alice wondered.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:09 pm

(Hey Meph, can Shade tag along with Shadow? ;D)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:02 pm

(Airi doesn't care Smile)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:07 pm

(Sure XD)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:54 am

(Wheeeew. :D)

Shade noticed Shadow pad out of camp, searching for what seemed to be someone or something's scent. He followed close behind...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:03 pm

Angel awoke and padded over to the base of camp. She saw a strange thing moving around outside boundaries. Mouse... She thought as her stomach growled. She started to dash as she pounced on something.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:38 pm

(Alright guys, we are almost at 75 pages. Now as for our plans for the board itself...What topics do you want in it? Theres going to be a Alligance,Rp, Plot Finder, and Sign-up Topics. Is there anything else you all wish for?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:22 pm

(I dont, unless someone else has some ideas)

Alice peeked from the camp entrance and looked at Shadow and some other cat she didnt know leave. Where in the world are they going??? Alice thought. Without even telling the rest of us...
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:31 am

(Alright and now as for plots, maybe I can arrange a kit stealing plot with another fanclan or a pretend to 'like' a clan and stay with them for a day or so and then attack at night X3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Old RP Topic 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next