Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Old RP Topic 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Warrior
Warrior
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Female

(Old RP Topic 2) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:56 am

Name:Halta (pronounced Hal-ta)
Looks/Description:(Old RP Topic 2) - Page 4 Grey+cat
Personality:Mysterious,grim,and hardened,but on the inside,truly kind...except towards the clans.
History:She won't say...no matter what.
Crush:Halta:"What?A crush?Me?No way!"
Mate:^^
Kits:^^
Other:She's based much off the character Halt from the Ranger's Apprentice series. I wouldn't be surprised if none of you had heard of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:59 am

waveheart wrote:
Angel awoke and padded over to the base of camp. She saw a strange thing moving around outside boundaries. Mouse... She thought as her stomach growled. She started to dash as she pounced on something.
It was a pile of nothing. Whatever it was ran away. Angel landed on her paw on the hard ground. She lay there, limp.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:09 am

(Accepted! And it seems everyone here is bored so I'm gonna give you all something to do.)

As shadow was following the intruders scent another filled his nose, he halted trying to reconize it. His eyes widened in shock and high-tailed out of there 'I know this scent...Its brown fur....claws...large body meant for hunting....Its a bear..' he dashed as fast as he could back to camp. 'That bear could kill every cat in this place and the scent smelled fairly recent. Even if it was passing through I dont want to take the risk' as he entered the camp he slowed down and went into his den and began to pace. 'I NEED to get the group out of here, I should perhaps tell shade and we would both get the group out of here.' he thought o himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:21 am

Angel screamed for help. When she looked up, she saw what was rustling, a giant bear with unsheathed claws shoved a paw almost touching her face. Her paw was limp and she couldn't stand upright. The bear growled and pinned Angel to the ground. She screamed louder and louder. I wonder if anyone can hear me. She thought in between screams. Afterward she unsheathed one of her back claws and deeply slashed the bear's paw. Then she Continued to scream.
Back to top Go down
Raintalon
Apprentice
Apprentice
Raintalon
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:25 pm

Name: Demon
Looks/Description: Pitch black she cat with redish glowing eyes
Personality: Mean and cruel. Doesn't let anything or anyone in her way.
History: When she was a kit her parents threw her out saying she was to mean with her kin. She was found by TED and felt like she belonged there.
Crush: Impress her
Mate: Not yet
Kits: Nope
Other:
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:28 pm

(Sorry but Demon cant have glowing red eyes, we are realistic like the main clans RP)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:36 pm

Angel screamed louder and louder, but nothing seemed to work. She was kicking harder and harder, but the bear was too strong. His paw slightly touched her flank. Angel stopped kicking. I must try. I cannot quit! She thought as she sprung to her paws. Her broken paw hurt, but she didn't care. Her battle cry ear-drowning, she leaped onto the bear's heart and tried to scratch. Nothing. The head next, still nothing. She was trying and trying until... she fell off of the back of the bear, it coming with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:55 pm

Alice ran at the scream of a battle cry. She went to go see what was the matter. "A bear?!!!" Alice mewed. She ran back into camp, yelling "Bear! Bear!" so everyone would be warned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:00 pm

(Haha Rose! Save Angel!) The bear was collapsing right as Angel hit the ground. She tugged on his fur and he started to fall over. Angel's fur was stained red from the bear's and her blood. She winced trying to get up, and lost her voice screaming. Someone, Anyone, Please, save me... She tried to say.
Back to top Go down
Raintalon
Apprentice
Apprentice
Raintalon
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:02 pm

Green?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:08 pm

Alice ran back outside to Angel. She was mortified, seeing her covered in blood. "Oh my goodness!" Alice mewed. She lept on the bears neck, and pulled on one side, making him turn over. "Angel! Are you ok! Nevermind don't answer that, no time." Alice quickly mewed as she grasped onto Angel's scruff of fur and pulled her back to camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:12 pm

Angel tried to smile. "Thank. You. Alice." She muttered weakly. She shut her eyes and tried to rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:15 pm

Alice took her to the middle of camp, and put a paw on her. Good, still breathing... Alice quickly gathered some cobwebs and placed them on Angel's wounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:24 pm

Angel drifted into a dream. She saw two silhouettes of cats. She couldn't make out what they were saying to each other. She tried to get closer. The cats stared at her, their glowing red eyes blaring into her soul. Then she was trapped into a fire, not affected. She woke up, her heart beating fast.
She saw Alice caring for her wounds. "I. Lost. My. Voice." Angel muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:33 pm

"Angel...." Alice murmured. "Stay here." Alice said as she quickly ran off somewhere. She came back with a honeycomb with lots of honey on it. "Here, lick the honey, your voice will come back." Alice mewed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:42 pm

Angel licked the honey. "Thank you Alice." She purred. "Do I look bad?" She said as she looked at her bloody paw. "I need a bath."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:20 pm

"If anything,  we gotta make sure those wounds arn't fatal, and they dont look like it. Do they hurt?" Alice mewed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:22 pm

Angel looked up. "I broke my paw. I was dropped to the ground. Yes, I hurt." She purred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:29 pm

"Alright, stay here a moment.." Alice said as she padded away. After a while, Alice came back with some Goldenrod, Dock, Comfrey Root , poppy seeds, horsetail, and stinging nettle. She placed them beside Angel. "Ok, the goldenrod is for your wounds, the poppy seeds are for the pain, and the comfrey root and stinging nettle is for your broken paw." Alice explained. "The horsetail is to treat your wounds in case they have an infection."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:32 pm

"Uh, okay, what do I do with them? And Horsetail? what is that used for??" Angel asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:39 pm

"Oh, no you dont have to, im just reminding myself what they're used for in case I forget" Alice mewed happily. Alice gave Angel the poppy seeds. Then, alice chewed up the comfrey  root and the stinging nettle, mixed it together,  and applied it to her cut closest to her paw, so it would go to her broken paw and heal it. After that, Alice chewed up the goldenrod and applied a little to each wound, but making sure to use it all. She did the same with the horsetail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:49 pm

"That feels good, thank you Alice." Angel said. She chewed the poppyseeds happily.
"Do we need catnip??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:53 pm

Alice shook her head. "You only need catnip to heal whitecough or greencough." Alice mewed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:55 pm

"Okay, but what about broom?" Angel mewed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:10 pm

"I dont wanna mix too many things together, I dont know what could happen,besides, I already mixed some comfrey root and stinging nettle together, its the strongest cure for broken bones and paws." Alice purred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 2)   (Old RP Topic 2) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Old RP Topic 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next