Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Windclan kitteh ♥■

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Windclan kitteh ♥■ Empty
PostSubject: Windclan kitteh ♥■   Windclan kitteh ♥■ EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:54 pm

Spoiler:

Name) "Im Blossomkit." Blossomkit

Age) "Man, you sure love personal questions...im 2 moons." 2 moons

Gender) "My voice sounds like a she cat, doesnt it?" She cat

Rank)"Im a warrior!! Hehe I wish.... Im a kit so..yea" Kit

Clan "I am the one and only Blossomkit of Windclan!" Windclan

Color/Description)"I have my moms looks, I was told" {picture}

Personality) "Im fluffy...and fun!" Blossomkit is a friendly and playful kit. She is sometimes stubborn but loves having fun. She stands up for herself however, and is strong-willed.

Crush "Still asking them personal questions, huh?" None so far but hopes for 1

Mate)...." None yet but hopes to find that special tom who loves and will protect her.

Kits)"I have none but it would be nice..when im older" What she just said XD

Family History)Blossomkit was born into a pair of loners, Snow and Fang. They loved her dearly but were running out of prey. So Snow and Fang brought themselves and Blossomkit (back then her name was Angel) to a Twolog home. For a while they stayed, until Snow and Fang overheard their Twologs talking about finding a new home for Angel. Snow and Fang didnt want Angel to live as an overfed kittypet. They wanted her to live as she pleased..in the clans. So late that night, Snow and Fang took their daughter to the nearest clan, Windclan, and begged for them to take her in. Since Windclan knew them both, because Fang saved the leader in an attack (Fang belonged to Windclan originally and so did Snow their original names are Fangtail and Snowpelt but they went to being loners because the clan was overpacked with cats at the time but now they dont have much) so they gladly accepted Angel. They then renamed her Blossomkit.

Last edited by Friskusis on Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put your picture in a spoiler, since it caused the page to stretch.)
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

Windclan kitteh ♥■ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windclan kitteh ♥■   Windclan kitteh ♥■ EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:15 am

Accepted and being moved! o3o
Back to top Go down

Windclan kitteh ♥■

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1