Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Willowstep of riverclan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Willowstep of riverclan Empty
PostSubject: Willowstep of riverclan   Willowstep of riverclan EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:25 pm

(Picture, optional)
Name-willowstep
Age-20 moons
Gender-she-cat
Rank-medicine cat or warrior if taken
Clan-riverclan
Color/Description-a light blue grey with darker blue gray stripes. She has a long fluffy tail and blue eyes(I would put a picture but i can't I'm on my iPod)
Personality-she is very sweet and kind, but can also be very energetic. She loves all young cats, like apprentices and kits, and loves to spend time with them
Crush-
Mate-
Kits-well you can't have kits with no mate so nope
Family/History-not originally a clan cat. She came down from the mountains with an already knowledgable skill with herbs and such. She was accepted into the clan shortly after.(this can work for medicine cat or warrior.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Willowstep of riverclan   Willowstep of riverclan EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:29 pm

Nevermind about medicine cat! I'll just be a warrior.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Willowstep of riverclan   Willowstep of riverclan EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:31 pm

(Can she be crushing on bumble tail too? Can't edit form though so I can't change it.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: Willowstep of riverclan   Willowstep of riverclan EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:41 pm

You can edit your posts through the blue Edit button.

Anyways...Accepted as awarrior Movin~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Willowstep of riverclan   Willowstep of riverclan EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:53 pm

I'm on my iPod so I can't see this mystical button but I will do so as soon as I get a computer!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Willowstep of riverclan   Willowstep of riverclan EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:53 pm

In a computer!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willowstep of riverclan   Willowstep of riverclan Empty

Back to top Go down

Willowstep of riverclan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1