Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:51 pm

(Yeah, I with Bruce, It's Dolly)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:10 pm

(Its dolly and he has big cuts in his back)

(Aww Bloodstreak does have a heart lol jk)

Goldfolwer looked at Bloodstreak happely. "Bloodstreak, im carring your kits." She said

Dolly, still laying on his side with a bleeding back, looked at the cats. "Why are you here."
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:27 pm

Bloodstreak's eyes widened in excitement, then remembered how Silversnow had diedin childbirth. He began to receive mixed thoughts, and then gently licked Goldenflower's muzzle with a soft smile. "When they're born, we'll take great care of them." He meowed softly, then opened his mouth to release three words he thought he'd never say again. "I love you" He whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:40 pm

"In a moon." Goldenflower said "Theres going to be two or more kits."
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:53 pm

Bloodstreak nodded in acknowledgement to Goldenflower's words. "Alright. I definitely hope it goes well."
(Short post is short)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:46 pm

(Doom post O.o)

ashclaw gazed at the new clanmates that he may train to be a warrior one day...(hint)
Then switched his attention to Russetstream and asked the panting exausted cat if she was ok...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 4:53 pm

"I do too." Goldenflower said to bloodsgtreak as she rubed her head on his head.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:23 pm

Silverkit walked around on a bed in the nursery in small, tight circles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:37 pm

Russetstream purred down at her kits as she once again thanked Talonclaw for the bedding. The new warrior smiled and dipped his head as he left the den. Russetstream then looked up at Ashclaw and smiled. "I am fine. But... where is Sundance... We need to name our kits as soon as possible... Though I really think I know what I'd like to call them." She purred, slightly embarrassed but also proud at already knowing her children's names.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:57 pm

Silverkit saw the other kits. She walked up to Russetstream. "What will you name them?" she asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:12 pm

Bloodstreak smiled when Goldenflower nuzzled his head softly, and couldn't help but to let out a soft purr of happiness and comfort. "Thank you. You make me happy to be back." He mewed softly.

(Ugh, I wish Raindrop was on... Sandstreak needs to reunite with Bloodstreak...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:40 pm

Goldenfollower looked at the sky to see what time it was. It was noon. "I think its time for us to go back to camp." She didnt wont to go but they been gone for a long time and they may be needed back at camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:36 am

Russetstream smiled at sweet little Silverkit. " I think I'll name the short ginger furred she-cat Adderkit." She paused as the kit looked up to reveal it's sharp canines in a frown.
"I'll name the creamy golden she-cat, Blossomkit." This little girl looked up at the other cats with a delighted smile and let out a tiny purr. \
"The only tom will be Furzekit." She purred with amusement, as the long ginger furred tom with white chest frisked his already fluffy tail in the air and shook it around.
The last kit to be named was a she-cat. Her black fur stuck out from her siblings and Russetstream watched intensely as the dark kit calmly, in a peaceful sort of way, turned her head to them. When she opened her ice blue eyes they flashed with the intelligence that seemed smart enough to kill a fox single pawed.
Russetstream smiled slowly. "That she-kit will be Icepaw." She moewed gently then looked up at Silverkit and Ashscar. "Do you like them? Their names I mean!" She purred happily.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:59 am

Bloodstreak nodded and turned, but when he did, he caught sight of a small pigeon. He charged foreword, and pounced on it, killing it by snapping it's neck. He picked it up in his jaws, flicked his tail to the direction of camp, and padded slowly off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:13 am

Jaytalon wrote:
Bloodstreak smiled when Goldenflower nuzzled his head softly, and couldn't help but to let out a soft purr of happiness and comfort. "Thank you. You make me happy to be back." He mewed softly.

(Ugh, I wish Raindrop was on... Sandstreak needs to reunite with Bloodstreak...)

(She is realy busy with devient art lately... srry.)

Ashclaw nodded in acknowledgement an asked, what are you going to name them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:18 pm

As Goldenflower walked into camp, a sharp pane formed in her stomach. She yelled and fell to the grown.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:23 pm

(Thunder, Ashscar is in SC XD You mean Ashclaw?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:53 pm

((Yes sorry! XD And lol I just had Russet say what she was naming them so... lol? ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:12 pm

Ashclaw smiled and smoothy mewed yes my favorite is Icekit. would you like some water?
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:15 pm

Siverkit looked up. "I love the names." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:37 pm

Bloodstreak's eyes widened the second he saw Goldenflower on the ground, and immediately rushed to her. "Goldenflower! Are you alright?" He meowed in horror.
(It's k Ash. Poor Dewpaw. She'll never get a break will she?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:19 am

Ashclaw dipped his head and gratitude, and left. he felt like hunting, he would go toward the lake then to the sky oak. he trotted toward the camp enterance and walked out. then stopped he heard cats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:50 pm

"I think the kits are comeing." Goldenflower said. "Help me to the nursery" she slow go to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:11 pm

Bloodstreak nodded and decided to lift Goldenflower on top of his back and began to carry her off to camp. "You just need to rest when you get back to camp. Don't try to get off of me either. This way i's quicker. Ok?" He meowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:16 pm

"Ok" Goldenflower whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next