Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ShadowClan Territory - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:09 pm

[hide][/Mags wrote:

"I'm back from the Moonpool, and I have some news. It's time to drive out these rogues! The queens, kits, and elders will stay here! Stormwhisker, Brightstream, and Fernleaf will stay here and help guard them just in case. Everyone else, let's go to Thunderclan!" Thunderstar yowled. He leaped off gracefully from his perch and landed next to Flarestalker. "Fight side by side with me please." He nudged her. "To Thunderclan!"

(She should fall in love with Stormwhisker and creep him out. Then Lilypetal could get jealous xD)[hide]

(Oh my gosh I had the same thought!! XD)

Splashkit saw Ginger kit and Featherkit leaving and got up. "I'm going...to dirtplace...?" She meowed slowly, a big fake smile plastered on her face. She then raced away throught some fern and followed her sisters. She ran up behind them then leapt at them. "Boo!" She giggled the waggled her eye brows. (Do cats have ey brows? I don't know) "Thought you could leave without me?" She meowed playfully.

Lilypetal nodded absent mindedly to Splashkit as she licked Brokenkit's face lovingly.

Brightstream nodded smiling at her apprentice as she padded away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:14 pm

*Gingerkit`s fur poofed out. She glared at her sister and hissed, "That`s not funny Splashkit! You almost made me jump all the way to Starclan!" She lashed her tail a couple more times brfore giggling. "We`re going to see the old camp! Wanna come?!?" squealled Gingerkit.*
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:16 pm

"Ah!" Featherkit screeched in fright. She jumped up about a foot in the air and her coat was fluffed out. "Oh, Splashkit! It's you! Don't scare me again!"

(Yes they do. They have whiskers coming out of them.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:16 pm

Splashkit felt bad about scaring them and looked at the ground ashamed. But when Gingerkit purred she looked up she smiled mischieviously. "Of course!" She grolwed with excitement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:22 pm

*Gingerkit smiled then purred, "Let`s go then! We should be back before sundown." She swished her tail and smiled at her sisters. She started forward and purred as a large frog hopped bye.*
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:24 pm

Featherkit leaped after the frog, but the giant thing leaped away and she fell flatly on her face. "Ow!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:27 pm

*Gingerkit snickered as Featherkit fell on her face. She poked her sister in the side as if to say are you okay.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:02 am

(Erm... Late post I guess)

Flarestalker nodded and looked lovingly at Thunderstar. "Of course," she meowed softly and padded after him at his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:05 am

*Yewpaw looked around where she was standing looking confused she looked at Stormwhisker"Where is Featherkit?"she asked curoiusly.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:11 am

*Stormwhisker`s eye`s grew wide as he noitced all three of his girls were missing. "I`m not sure but we need to find them Yewpaw!" said Stormwhisker as he looked around. he looked in the dirtplace tunnel and he could faintly smell Splashkit.*
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:23 am

*Yewpaw ran over to Stormwhisker and sniffed the air "Yeah i can smell them faintly here"Her eyes grew wide "I think they left a short time ago...I hope they don't get into danger."*

(I highly doubt that Yewpaw is right in the danger part. XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:24 am

*Fernleaf gave a smile that suggested she had no comment for this decision. Sitting down in the center of the clearing, she began to groom her well groomed fur. If there is something she can do, it is keep her fur looking beautiful.*
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:38 am

*Yewpaw padded forward and called their names"Gingerkit!Featherkit,"she got more and more worried "hello....Where are you kits?!" she yowled angrily. she sat down and frowned. She sighed"I wonder where they possibly could have left" she meowed disappointed and looked back at Stormwhisker eyes filled with worry. She frantically searched with her eyes around her for them.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:44 am

Splashkit gave a scolding look at her sister as she snickered but her eyes sparkled. "Are you okay Featherkit?" She meowed carefully as she rested her tail on her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:18 am

*Stormwhsiker sighed and padded over to Lilypetal. "I`m going to look for the girls. They seem to have left camp," said Stormwhisker as he looked out of camp.*

*Gingerkit just smiled at her older sister.*

*"Momma why do they get to leave camp?!? I want to go too," whinned Brokenkit as he looked out of camp. He thought he saw a butterfly but it turned out to be a leaf.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:21 am

Lilypetal looked at Stormwhisker, her eyes shinning with concern. When Brokenkit spoke to her she looked down at him. "I don't want to lose you little one." She purred, nuzzling him. "I love you all sooo much!" She meowed rubbing her muzzle against his belly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:38 am

*Brokenkit pawed at his mother`s muzzel. "Momma why do they get to have all the fun? I have to stay here all day, " grumped Brokenkit his little tail lashing.*

*Stormwhisker nodded and purred cofindently, "Don`t worry I`ll be back soon Lilypetal whith the girls. Starclan help them when I find them." He nuzzled Lilypetal and licked Brokenkit`s head.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:41 am

Lilypetal purred at Stormwhisker. Then she turned back to Brokenkit. "We could have fun here!" She purred, though she felt sad that his sisters had excluded him and decided to talk with them later. Why does he have to be sick like this? She wondered sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:51 am

*Stormwhisker started out of camp. Once outside of the camp he scented the air and smelled the girls straight ahead. He started forward at a brisk run.*

*Brokenkit just smiled at Lilypetal and meowed, "Want to play mommy?" His little blue eyes glowed as he looked at his mother.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:32 pm

"I do!" Lilypetal purred and got to her paws. "What do you want to play?" She meowed, her eyes shinning lovingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:41 pm

*"Ohh how about moss bal! I saw daddy and the girls playing it the other day," purred Brokenkit.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:43 pm

"Great idea!" She purred and found a discared mossball. She cupped her paw and tossed over to Broketkit. It rolled passed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:03 pm

*Brokenkit`s eye`s glowed as the moss ball came tworsds him. He wacked the ball back twords his mother smiling.*
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:28 pm

Featherkit nodded. "Yeah! Let's go!" And she took off in a sprint towards the old clan's camp. "Is this it?" She asked? "Let's go in!" Featherkit padded through the entrance. "Look at how big it is! It's so much better than the yucky twoleg den!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:45 pm

*Fernleaf say in camp, staring at a falling lead with her eyes as large as two moons and tall flicking side to side in anticipation. Springing forward, she leaped into the air and grabbed the leaf down. Setting it down gently, she set it gently in a pile of other leaves that she has caught. Smiling in satisfaction, she backed up until she was many foxlengths away. Giving a yowl in excitement, she spring forward and pelted towards to like of leaves. Giving a spring that sent her high in the air, she landed square in the pile of leaves. Leaves scattered everywhere and she laughed in happiness. Rolling in the leaves, she laughed as if she had no care in the world.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next