Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Island

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage

The Island - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:00 pm

Autumnstar looked at Scarstar and said "You have till tomorrow." She began to walk away. "Riverclan it time to go back to camp."
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:22 pm

Scarstar got to her paws. "Sunpaw, go with RiverClan." Swooping her gaze around the rest of of her clan's cats, she yowled "WindClan! Time to go home!" Leaping off her branch she lead her clan back to WindClan camp.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:21 pm

((Rawr, I'm causing a hole in your wonderful plan. >:3))
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:36 pm

((Oh well, ThunderClan will just suffer! May be interesting... Snicker ))
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:12 pm

(I don't mind letting my ThunderClan cat die.... Demon Although... She never experienced love once in her life... Tongue)

BLoodstreak nodded at Autumnstar and began to pad back to camp.
Silvershade padded slowly back to camp, as a cold shiver was sent down her back. It's freezing out here! I can barely put up with it. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:55 pm

((And I'm cruel enough to prohibit anyone to go with them, simply for the enjoyment of making some drama. >:3))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Island

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T A L L S T O N E :: Forum Library :: Graveyard :: Old RP Threads and Inactive Characters-