Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Island

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

The Island - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:55 pm

((All leaders have spoken now, I believe... ))

Silentshade's head jerked around at the sound of a cat appearing right behind her back, and she felt her fur bristle. Her olive eyes glared at the unfamiliar she-cat and she hissed silently. "Who're you? Why are you here, at one of the most sacred times of the moon?" she growled and her tail lashed with furiosity and pure loyalty to her clans and all cats surrounding her.

It seemed impossible really, that a rogue even dared to land their paws at their space. Not with the scent of several cats in the air for every single moon. Even this seemed to be completely obvious even for a rogue.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:05 pm

Yuri spoke up, her accented voice loud enough to here over the chatter . "I advise you all to get back to your camps as quickly as possible. A great danger is arising." she meowed. "However, if you are all to survive it, one from each of the four Clans must come with me at once." she looked up at the leaders who were still perched on the tall oak tree.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:09 pm

Gingerpaw looked at Yuri and was suddenly alerted by 'A great danger is arising.' He kept his eyes on Yuri, seeing if there was anything else she had to say. 'A great danger? What could it be?' He thought, flicking his ears. He shivered due to the cold air blowing off of the ice, but shook his head and looked back up.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:13 pm

Thorntalon stood up, the hair on his pelt rising. "A great danger!" he scoffed. "Who are you? What gives a rogue the right to interupt the Clan's gathering and tell us these lies? If there was such a great danger, StarClan would have told us!"

(Oh but that's where you're wrong, my dear Thorntalon. StarClan is a mess! xD)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:19 pm

Silentshade hissed angrily at the she-cat as she claimed a great danger was ahead. On the other hand, she knew there would be a storm. It blew dangerously harsh, and snowflakes kept tumbling from the sky at increasing speed. Big, wet flakes. Soon it would be impossible to trudge all the way back to ThunderClan camp, even. Shrugging she narrowed her eyes and glared at the she-cat, unsure to trust her or not.

"Why would we follow you? You may as well lead us into an ambush, and kill us off without even trying to. Maybe you're just trying to weaken us and put us against one another by bringing news of danger, huh?" she snapped and looked at her clanmate with a nod of agreement. "I agree Thorntalon. StarClan knows everything, and would give us a sign if needed," she said sharply, while Creekstar sat completely silently on his branch.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:36 pm

Yuri's bright crystal blue eyes gleamed in the moonlight with complete certainty. "Four must come with me, or your Clans will rot from the inside out." she warned.

Brightstar sat on the branch, bewildered. She looked between the other leaders. "Well? Aren't you guys going to say anything!?"

Thorntalon nodded in agreement with Silentshade, unsheathing his claws.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:42 pm

Bluepaw looked up at Creekstar. She looked at all the cats around.
She looked at Yuri, then back at the leaders.
"I-I could go for ThunderClan." Bluepaw mewed to Creekstar quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:55 pm

Reedtail quickly jumped up, looked at Autumnstar and yelled "Ill go for Riverclan."

Autumnstar looked at Yuri and then Reedtail. "What will the fours be doing?" She asked.

Cherrykit ran over to Dewpaw. "We need you back at camp." She quickly said
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:59 pm

"Yes." Blossomkit said and tugged on her Dewpaw's fur.

Bluepaw stood. "I will go for ThunderClan." she said. She wanted to be sure everyone could here.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:46 pm

Silentshade hissed at the cats around her, who seemed way too eager to go with this strange cat. Her annoyance was great when even Bluepaw of her own clan spoke up. "Shush! You're an apprentice! You're to remain silent until given permission to speak by your leader, and you won't make a pawstep anywhere or I'll rip off your whiskers one by one," she threatened and lashed her tail furiously while glancing at Creekstar, who'd rushed down the tree.

Creekstar padded up to the rouge, gave a warning glance at Bluepaw to remain silent and looked at Yuri. "Surely we don't have to pick any cats right now? Besides, I want a sign from StarClan first. My medicine cats will tell me when that time arrives. Next moon, if the sign is given, ThunderClan will send their cat," he promised and looked at the other leaders. "That's my choice, and so will it be," he said firmly and dared any cat to go against him.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:49 pm

Bluepaw looked at Creekstar respectfully. If this is what her leader wished, so be it. She would not dare to challenge him; the word of the leader is the law. She sat quietly and waited for what the others have to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:07 pm

"What if this is the sign." Autumnstar said "The moon is still up. If Starclan doesn’t want Yuri here then they would cover the moon with clouds."
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:01 pm

Bluepaw looked at Autumnstar. She hadn't thought of that.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:22 am

Yuri nodded in thanks to the RiverClan leader's point. "StarClan approves of what I am saying." she meowed deeply. "Four cats must be chosen now, before it's too late. Four that are strong, brave, and determined." She looked at Bluepaw and Reedtail with approval in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:59 am

Creekstar frowned and studied Autumnstar fiercly. "This is a Gathering. The moon stays up as long as the Gathering lasts, so there's nothing odd with that," he snapped and looked back at Yuri. "If you think I'll be sending an apprentice on a dangerous mission, you're dearly wrong!" he said stubbornly, although the sickness he'd gone through lately seemed to have affected him slightly. "Everything can wait a moon. ThunderClan won't send a cat unless StarClan themselves give us an omen." He seemed completely firm on his point, and really didn't look like he'd budge.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I think the Gathering is as good as over and I want to get home before the weather makes it impossible for us to make it over the lake," he said and narrowed his eyes suspiciously as he passed Yuri. "ThunderClan! We're going home," he announced and flicked his tail, vanishing among the trees.

((I had to create some tension, didn't I? :3))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:20 am

Scarstar looked at Yuri, pondering on her words. What's with this she-cat? Thinking about StarClan, her heart hurt as she thought of Darkthorn. If StarClan could see us, wouldn't he have visited me? What if StarClan can't see us right now, and their clouded like how they were back when the great battle was happening, when Firestar was alive?

carstella wrote:
"Yes." Blossomkit said and tugged on her Dewpaw's fur.

Dewpaw looked to her side as she felt a tug on her fur. Her eyes grew large when she saw Blossomkit and Cherrykit. "What are you doing out of camp?" She whispered and rose to her paws. Guiding the kits to the tree bridge quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:16 am

"There was a fight in camp." Cherrykit said

Autumnstar looked at Reedtail and said "Reedtail you will go as one of the foure."

"Thank you Autumnstar" Reedtail said
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:55 am

Dewpaw silently gasped and picked up Cherrykit, carefully carrying her over the bridge and slowly trotting off to RiverClan, slow enough that Blossomkit could keep up.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:21 am

Gingerpaw followed the rest of ThunderClan back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:24 am

Yuri dipped her head to the RiverClan leader. "I see one Clan has sense." she meowed. Danger is arsing now, a moon cannot wait. Wherever that apprentice goes, he's in danger. she thought to herself. She turned to the other leaders in question, wondering how they would react.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:06 pm

(I don't think their are any active WindClan cats at the gathering other then Scarstar and Sunpaw X3)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:07 pm

((I doubt there is either... I kept both of mine back at camp, at least. x3))
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:55 pm

(What happened? XD RiverClan and the WindClan leader and ShadowClan are still here, no?)

Yuri sighed. "I cannot leave with Reedtail until the other Clans come to the conclusion that they must send a cat with me. Unless they want to die, that is. But id they don't send a cat with me by tomorrow, they're on their own. Find me at the horseplace when you choose, Scarstar, and Brightstar." she dipped her head politely and bounded off the island, her fur buffeted by the harsh winds.

Brightstar narrowed her eyes. "I honestly don't know what to think. I'd rather not send one of my warriors, but what if she is right? What if she is our only hope of survival? This bad weather is eerie... maybe we should, and trust our warriors to come back to us if the mission is pointless?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:55 pm

“Remember the first four that found the lake because they listened to a bagger. A bagger named Midnight helped the four find a new home for us when the forest was destroyed. I now that none of us were live at that time but…” Autumnstar stopped to look at the two leaders that were still on the island. “We found a new home because of bagger told us ware to go. This loner is telling us that she can help us live a storm that is coming. I believe in the loner because I believe in the stories that I told when I was a kit. If the first four believe in a bagger, then don’t you believe in a loner? If Starclan doesn’t want us to follow what the loner said then they would cover the moon with clouds.”

Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:16 pm

Brightstar thought about that and nodded slowly. "I'm willing to take the risk." she murmured. "I'll send the cat I choose to RiverClan territory as soon as I get back to camp, then he/she can go along with Reedtail to the Horseplace to find Yuri." She dipped her head to the leaders in goodbye. "ShadowClan, let's get back to camp before we get snowed in!" she yowled and lead them off the island.

(Scarstar is left to decide, and who knows about ThunderClan. xD)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Island

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T A L L S T O N E :: Forum Library :: Graveyard :: Old RP Threads and Inactive Characters-