Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Island

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage

The Island - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:16 pm

"There was a traitor in Riverclan and this traitor is Whitelightning. He attacked my warriors and he almost killed some of our kits. We don’t know where he is but I worn you not to let him into your camp." Autumnstar said "Also the lake is frozen and we can’t fish because we can’t break the ice. So I ask if Riverclan can hunt at the hoursplacne."
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:17 pm

Scarstar looked over at Autumnstar, cocking her head. "I'm sure you can have it. It's not part of WindClan's territory. Though since leafbare is almost upon us, I ask that we share it," the new WindClan leader meowed to the new RiverClan leader. Her request sounded more like a demand then a question. I wonder what happened to Copperstar, she wondered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 11:18 am

"Ok, you can have the twolegplace nd i will have the horseplace" Autumnstar said "Is that good with you?"
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 11:23 am

((Goldenflower, I do believe the Twolegplace is a bit too far away to be used as hunting grounds. It'd require days of walking, although I'm sure the clans could use it as a last resort if it comes to such an emergency! Scarstar asked to share the Horseplace, which is what Autumnstar ought to reply to right now. :>))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:22 pm

(not that twelegplace. im talking about the on next to the horseplace. Im looking at a map right now and the is what they call the barn and the two house)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:28 pm

((Not entirely convinced, but alright. I've never heard them name the place Twolegplace in the books, they've only mentioned the Horseplace. Anywho, go on. :>))
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:02 pm

(Yeah there is a very small twolegplace next to the horseplace, according to the map. Might as well allow it, no? x3)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:20 pm

((*Shrugs.* Why not. x3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:57 pm

"So is it agreed?" Autumnstar asked the other clan leaders.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 pm

Bluepaw looked up. Someone hunting outside their territory? That's-That's crazy! Bluepaw thought, but did not show it. If the leaders found this OK, she would have to accept it. She waited for their response.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:54 pm

Gingerpaw flicked his ears and waited to hear what they all had to say. 'I hope I'm not needed at camp..' He thought for a moment. He shook his head and focused on the leaders, flicking his ears.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:00 pm

Scarstar's eyes narrowed at Autumnstar. "No, I wish to share the horseplace, not have the twoleg place. The twoleg place is far more dangerous then the horseplace, no matter how small it is. And I'm sure there's not much we can eat in that StarClan forsaken place... I'm sure both WindClan and RiverClan can both hunt on their own territory as well." She shifted her wait on her paws. "I think the horseplace has plenty of prey to be shared with two clans, along with the rogues there." As long as you fat RiverClan cats don't go eating every living thing including the cats that live there, she thought. She was starting to become annoyed with the RiverClan leader.

Last edited by Spottedheart on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:03 pm

Bluepaw looked up at the two leaders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:27 pm

Autumnstar narrowed her eyes back at Scarstar and said "Fine. We can both have hunting rights to horseplace."
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:48 pm

Scarstar nodded slightly t0 Autumnstar, though still had narrowed eyes. Her paws fidgeted uneasily. I guess it's my turn... Getting to her paws, Scarstar walked to the edge of the branch she sat upon and raised her head high, looking around at all the cats sitting below her. Taking a deep breath, she started. "There was a fire along the ThunderClan border. A rogue, Nightleap, also guided dogs onto our land, killing some of our warriors and kits. Moonstar has also died. She was murdered by an unknown cat on the shore of the lake. After I harvested my nine lives I appointed Coldflare my deputy.... After so many tradgedies WindClan is still surviving. We have several new apprentices-- Robinpaw, Leafpaw, Sunpaw, Moonpaw, Rainpaw and Tallpaw, and we also have three new warrior to welcome into the warriors den-- Soulstrike, Shadowfall and Cometdust." Taking a breath, she stepped back and waited for another leader to voice what has happened in their clan lately. She had decided not to tell the other clans of the tunnels. If another clan attacked WindClan's charred camp for any reason, WindClan itself would be safely hidden.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:18 pm

Bluepaw looked up. She had heard of these fires.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:53 pm

Creekstar flicked his ear lazely at the discussion between the she-cats, although didn't involve. He wasn't impressed that two clans were to get more territory. ThunderClan had the need of more prey too, why shouldn't they have more to hunt at? However, he knew that a fight at this stade would be nearly fatal, and it frightened him. With what seemed like a large storm arriving, he didn't want his cats killed and wounded in battle first.

Once Scarstar stepped down, he dipped his head and stepped forwards. "ThunderClan are doing well, we had a minor outbreak of greencough although our medicine cats have everything under control once again," he said and was grateful that Gingerpaw was there. That was proof that they weren't dying at least. He was quite ill himself, all honestly. He hoped it didn't show too clearly. With that he flicked his tail to announce the end of his speech and stepped back to let Brightstar take the final word.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:59 pm

Brightstar arrived at the Island. "Sorry I'm late!" she meowed and leaped up onto the branch with all the leaders. "Carry on." she added, not meaning to interrupt.

Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:00 pm

((Brightstar's the one supposed to speak now, Moonie. :>))
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:01 pm

Bluepaw looked up at Brightstar, waiting for what she had to say.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:05 pm

Moonfeather wrote:
Brightstar arrived at the Island. "Sorry I'm late!" she meowed and leaped up onto the branch with all the leaders. "Carry on." she added, not meaning to interrupt.
(Brightstar's already there X3)

Spottedheart wrote:
Creekstar and Brightstar arrive with their gathering patrols and meet with Autumnstar and Scarstar on the branches where the leaders are to sit.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:54 pm

A small, golden cream colored kit walked in. "Dewpaw! Dewpaw!" it mewed in a she-cat's voice.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:05 am

(This is why I shouldn't be doing this. LOL)

Brightstar nodded. "ShadowClan is doing well apart from the cold weather. We're as strong as ever, no matter the season." she dipped her head, allowing another leader to speak.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:31 am

(Meh.. double posteh..)

Yuri twitched he ears and walked through the bushes, appearing below the great oak. Many eyes turned onto her, but she remained calm.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:45 pm

Gingerpaw looked at Brightstar and was glad that all of the Clans were doing well. He smiled and curled his tail around his paws, knowing that everything was in good hands. He looked up at Creekstar, then focused back on what was being said by the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Island

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T A L L S T O N E :: Forum Library :: Graveyard :: Old RP Threads and Inactive Characters-