Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:05 pm

(Lilypetal's and Stormwhisker's xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:08 pm

(ooooohhh! Makes more sense! XD Erm...It's fine by me! What do you think Dusty?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:17 pm

(he`s a first time father! It seems all first time daddys do this 8D Its okay I want to adopt 2)
*Stormwhisker hopped up and meowed worriedly, "Come on Lilypetal lets go see the madicine cat. Lets not go to fast though." He helped her up gently, hoping he did`t hurt her or the kits. Then it hit him he wwas going to be a father. Will I be a good father? Will they like me....*

*Palepaw looked at Sootpaw then to Silentpaw feeling ackward on barging on their convotion.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:24 pm

Lilypetal giggled, "What's up? I'm fine!" She meowed not catching on that she might be a queen soon. She rose to her paws and leaned against Stormwhisker happily. she made her way to the medicine cats den and smiled at Silentpaw, Sootpaw and Palepaw, "Hello you three!" she purred fondly.

(looks like Lilypetal's having 4 kits :D )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:30 pm

*His mind racing Stormwhisker meowed, "Silentpaw could you cheack out Lilypetal. I think she may be having my kits." Stormwhisker shuddered at the thought of him being a father.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:32 pm

Lilypetal jumped in her fur, "What?" she chuckled nervously, "Nooo!" She looked over at Stormwhisker. So soon? Her mind reeled, Oh StarClan...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:34 pm

*Stormwhisker felt his ears turn red*
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:40 pm

Silentpaw loooked over at her and nodded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:42 pm

Lilypetal felt guilt rush through her. "Not that I don't want kits!" she purred and licked Stormwhisker's cheek. "You know I love you." she whispered so the apprentices couldn't hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:44 pm

*Stormwhisker looked at Silentpaw meowed Stormwhisker ashamed, "Is she having my k-kits?" His head hang low as she awaited the medicne cat apprintices answer.*
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:46 pm

Silentpaw inspected her and trotted over to Stormwhisker and nodded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:49 pm

Lilypetal wasn't sure why Stormwhisker was so ashamed. She saw Silentpaw nod and she grinned happily. she sprang over to Stormwhisker and nuzzled him happily. She covered his face in licks, "Isn't this great!" she purred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:50 pm

*Stormwhisker whispered to Lilypetal, " I`m sorry. I never ment for this to happen to you." He looked at her as his heart fluttered. We can make it through this. We are in love and love overcomes every thing.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:15 pm

Maggiebeazt wrote:
Thunderclap stayed still for just a moment longer. Then he rolled over and used all of his paws to fling her into the mud right next to him. "Well duh!" Thunderclap said and stood up.

Flarestalker purred and laughed when she landed in the mud. She scooted closer to Thunderclap and laid her head on his chest. "I love you Thunderclap," she whispered softly to him.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:41 pm

"Flarestalker, right now, I cannot even express my love for you, it's too great. Please don't ever leave me..." Thunderclap meowed. His purr was loud and sweet, and he was having a great time in the mud with her. "But, honey, right now we look like mud-monsters!" Thunderclap chuckled. "It's like when we first fell in love." He thought about the past for a moment.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:53 pm

Flarestalker giggled. Only her back was covered in mud, so she smiled cutely and rolled around a bit more. She then held her breath and face planted into the mud. By the time she lifted her head up she was almost completely covered in mud, only a few tufts of fur sticking out here and there that weren't covered. "We should walk into camp like this and see what they do," she meowed mischievously and grinned.

-------

https://warriorslife.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1002
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40