Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:41 pm

*Palepaw happily batted the soft ball twords Sootpaw. " Is something on your mind Sootpaw," meowed Palepaw happily.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:01 pm

Sootpaw sighed back batted it back with a smile, "Two things actually." She meowed and glanced back at Silentpaw and Oakpaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:06 pm

*Palepaw meowed kindly, "Ohh is it boy troubles. Because if you're wondering how you look you're as beautiful as ever." Palepaw caught the moss ball mid air and batted it hardly back to her freind.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:09 pm

Sootpaw deftly swatted it back to Palepaw and smiled at her friend warmly. "Y-You really think that? Even without my tail?" she questioned softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:13 pm

*"Of corse! It makes you looke really tuff, like a real warrior. I wish I had some scars like you," meowed Palepaw kindly. She smiled brightly as she roughly batted it back.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:23 pm

Sootpaw managed to glance back at her tail, "mmm if you say so." she meowed half convinsed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:28 pm

*" Well I heard that guys like scars.so that means that you should have guys following you like lovesick birds," meowed Palepaw sweetly. She playfully batted the moss ball back at her freind hoping she old fell better.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:45 pm

Sootpaw smiled and laughed then swatted the moss ball back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:55 pm

*Palepaw laughed happy her freind felt better. Palepaw batted the moss ball back to Sootpaw.*
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:42 pm

Shadowfeather entered her den and saw the two kits playing, "Sorry for interrupting you guys, but I need to check on Sootpaw." She said and batted a paw playfully at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:52 pm

((kits????))
*Palepaw moaned as Shadowfeather put a stop of the fun. She padded out of the medicine cat den. She walked into the clearing looking for something to do.*
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:01 pm

Shadowfeather sat next to Sootpaw and meowed, "How's your vision? Any better?" She looked at her eyes, they seemed to look better than they did.

(Oops, sorry. Meant apprentices. Dx )

Browntail padded through the camp and casted glances around at the other cats.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:08 pm

(I haven't been on for a while. Caught up in school and testing. Would anyone like to explain the new layout and give a nice, detailed recapture for me? Pleeeeease?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:20 pm

Sootpaw nodded, "Yes it has returned!" she purred happily. She looked up at Shadowfeather and smiled until Palepaw left. She wanted to follow but wasn't sure if her wound would reopen. She sat down with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:53 pm

Shadowfeather purred with delight as she heard that Sootpaw's vision has returned, "That's good!" She meowed and licked Sootpaw on the head. Shadowfeather noticed that she got disappointed when Palepaw left, "Want me to tell her it's okay to come back in when I'm done treating your wounds?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:06 pm

Sottpaw nodded eagerly, "Would you." she meowed thankfully. and layed on her side so Shadowfether would be able to treat her wounds more easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:29 pm

(ahh sorry double post I forgot something!)

Deadheart looked around camp an air of death and grief seemed to float around him. He had a strange feeling of some deep power drawing him out of camp. He padded away from ShadowClan camp and noticed a fair sized hole in the ground near the ThunderClan boarder. "Ah, the old famous tunnels perhaps?" he slid down into the opening in the ground and looked around in the dim darkness. He padded along until he saw a large group of cats. "Ah hello." he murmered politely, though he unseathed his claws. How many of you are...like me...

Brightstream hummed happily as she padded into camp only moments after her brother had left she looked around camp and, while humming, padded over to the fresh-kill pile. She looked around for her brother but could only faintly catch his dark scent. I'm a bit relieved he's not here... She scolded herself for thinking such things. Is it wrong to fear your littermate? She shrugged and looked up at the bright moon and sighed happily. "How beautiful is the moon?" she asked quietly to herself. She grabbed a plump mouse from the pile and looked around for Swiftstar. Perhaps he would share it with me... she thought hopefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:40 pm

Coyoteblaze dropped quickly into a hunting crouch and stalked the frog.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:14 am

((The cats have just fought off three dogs that ventured into their territory, though lost Gingershine and Crookedstripe in the fight. Swiftstar lost a life and Sootpaw got her tail ripped off. They've returned to camp now and is probably just hanging around in the area :3 Not much has happened after that, except for a few chatters etc.))

Swiftstar sighed, recalling what had happened when he had died. That first time... Such a darkness. Pain. Frustration. Is this what it feels like for every cat who meets their death? First the insane pain, and then once it eases you find yourself standing in a starry forest? he thought, troubled with the idea that this had happened to his clanmates. I would gladly have taken Gingershine and Crookedstripe's places. If I lost another two lives, I would still be here. And so would they. he thought sadly, his thoughts troubling him. He glanced at Sootpaw, sorry for the cat's misery and pain. He sighed and closed his eyes, not wanting to look over the clan again and look into the eyes of a cat he knew could die because of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:06 am

*Graykit tumbled out of the nursery, tripping on a bramble. Cursing under her breath, she shook her pelt and looked up. Seeing two dead cats made her claws itch. It brough thrills to her in a demented way. I bet it is more exciting to acually kill them... but then noticed Crookedstripe, the cat who was basically the only cat who spoke to her among the dead. Well, we have to accept death and watched the cats grieve for the dead.*
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:30 pm

*Crescent hooked a stray ball of moss with his claw and batted it playfully at Sandstone. He leaped away, tail lashing, as an invitation to hit it back. He grinned slyly. "Bet ya can't hit it back!" he hissed.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:18 pm

Sandstone snorted and sent the moss ball sailing towards him. "Beat that fur ball!" she teased gently.

Brightstream saw Swiftstar and padded up to him. "Good evening Swiftstar! Want to share a mouse?" she asked her voice hinted with concern. Must be hard to be leader and have warriors die... She layed next to him and laid her tail tip on his shoulder. "Look, every cat knows you would have saved them if you could. But they went to join StarClan, they died warriors' deaths! So eat this mouse and keep up your strength, you clan needs you to be ready at the flash of a claw." she nudged the mouse toward him and smiled caringly.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:43 am

Swiftstar had barely noticed the soft paws heading to him, and laying down beside him. A moment later he heard what she had said properly and his ears flicked as he opened his eyes. "Hello, Brightstream." he said with a smile. "Of course. I'd need som food too." he said, though couldn't find the mouse appealing at all. He sighed heavily. "It's hard knowing that their life went in the battle I made them fight in. They've always been here, and now they're gone." he muttered, not feeling well. He nibbled at the mouse, though lost the appetite when he noticed the blood flowing out of it. Just as it had done on his clanmates. He wrinkled his nose slightly and pushed it back to Brightstream. "I'm not particularly hungry... You take the rest." he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:26 pm

(Recap Please?)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:48 am

(Okay thanks! I don't really know what to post, so I'll just make something up.)

Thunderclap was walking around the camp, making sure everything was fine. It was very chaotic in the camp now-a-days, and Thunderclap didn't exactly like it. He felt his relationship with Flarestalker had gone done, and lately, he'd been depressed. He let out an exasperated sigh and decided to see how Swiftstar was holding. He padded up to him, very slowly, and let out a soft whisper. "Swiftstar, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next