Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:12 pm

Gingershine followed Crookedstripe silently. Then Crookedstripe attacked a yellow tabby. "Stop Crookedstripe they should have the right to speak before you claw them to death, " yowlled Gingershine.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:26 pm

*Crookedstripe backed away spitting.
"They're loners! They don't know about the gathering...!" He shook out his fur and licked his paw to wipe it over his ear which was bleeding badly. His leg didn't seem to bother him at all. He glared at the intruders with slit eyes.

Yellowtail spat in defiance and sat down wearily when the old cat backed up.
"I come in peace," he mewed as he bowed his head to the Shadowclan warriors, "I just didn't expect to get attacked as soon as I was spotted. I am Yellowtail - err... Yellowpaw, as I was originally. I have returned to the Clan in hopes I would be.. accepted." He twitched his tail.

Crescent was standing back away from the warriors now. They were very large and rather scary, but he knew he disliked the large calico tom. He nodded his head as Yellowtail spoke.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:45 pm

"Welcome Yellowtail and umm what's your name," meowed Gingershine as she smiled warmly. " Crookedstripe let's go get some cobwebs for your ear ," purred Gingershine as she wrapped her tail around his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:57 pm

*Crookedstripe nodded briefly. He glanced back to Yellowtail as he began to walk away towards the medicine den with Gingershine. He's my old apprentice, he thought. I thought he died... After all, there was blood and yellow tabby fur laying on the border of Shadowclan territory when Yellowpaw had disappeared.
"Ginershine," he mewed, "That cat I attacked is my old apprentice," he said while avoiding the eyes of any other cat. He burned with embarrassment. He had attacked on sight and never gave the two a chance.

Yellowtail watched as Crookedstripe was lead away. He recognized the senior cat, and then remembered: His mentor had broken his leg in a fox incident. He burned the cat's pelt with his gaze.

Crescent meowed softly, "My name is Crescent." He looked around with his chin up, not afraid of being attacked but respectful enough to show that he didn't belong there. "I am a rogue, but I wish to join your Clan with Yellowtail."*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:22 pm

"He is your old apprintice? After we get these cobwebs on your ear you should go welcome him and his freind to stay the night!" meowed Gingershine as she applied cobwebs to the toms ear.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:29 pm

*Crookedstripe shook his head.
"That's up to Coyotestar to decide," he warned. "Besides, I don't know.. he left after I became crippled, you know. I don't know what he'll think of me now."*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:31 pm

" Well at least you need to go say sorry for attacking him," meowed Gingershine knowingly.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:34 pm

*Crookedstripe let out a hiss of defiance.
"Fine," he mumbled, "I guess so..."*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:36 pm

(would ravenpaw know yellowtail when he was yellowpaw)
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:37 pm

(Probably not. He's the age of a warrior now, probably twice as old as Ravenpaw.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:41 pm

(ok)

ravenpaw heared about yellowpaw..... yellowtail, but she enver meet him before. she was tolled that he was dead. she just staered at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:42 pm

" Let's go then," purred Gingershine as she headed towards Yellowtail and Cresent.
((Het I want to do a drawing of Crookedstripe. And Gingershine and want to know if I have permission to draw him))
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:46 pm

Coyotestar silently passed away in his nest, heading up to his new, peaceful life in StarClan. As his new starry figure flew through the clouds, his eyes swept over his territory with pride. "Swiftfoot, let ShadowClan thrive and live on forever in power!" he yowled to his deputy alone, wherever he was.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:48 pm

*Crookedstripe narrowed his eyes as he started back towards the loners. He wondered how well his apprentice had kept himself out alone.

Yellowtail saw the cats approaching again and tensed. Then he looked at Ravenpaw.
"What's wrong? Haven't you seen a rogue before?" he teased playfully.

Crescent sat back silently.*

(And, sure, you have permission to draw him. Smile He's an original character of mine, and here's his reference sheet: http://www.iaza.com/work/120325C/iaza17123477989700.png )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:51 pm

ravenpaw shock her head and said "umm... yes i have, but eveyone thinks you dead"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:54 pm

" Hello Crescent and Yellowtail. You will need to wait for the cats to return from the gathering. Maybe in the meantime we could hunt.......if it's okay whith Crookedstripe." meowed Gingershine kindly.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:01 pm

*Crookedstripe sat down and wiped his paw over his ear again.
"You can do as you wish, but I will stay in camp and wait for the patrol to come back so I can tell them. And if you rogues do anything shady, I'll be sure to shred you...." He glanced sideways at Gingershine. "I apologize for attacking you, Yellowpaw."

Yellowtail bristled.
"It's fine, Crookedstripe," he mewed, not bothering to correct his old mentor. "You fought well for having a broken leg," he said after a while. Crookedstripe only nodded.

Crescent stifled a sigh and stretched.
"I'm exhausted. Maybe I should stay with Crookedstripe and wait for the cats from the gathering to get back, since I would be hunting in your territory, which Yellowtail told me is against your code." He shuffled his paws uncomfortably.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:08 pm

" Well I don't think you would be breaking the code since you would be whith me, Cresent. Yellowtail are you ready." meowed Gingershine excitedly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:07 pm

(Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge recap please...)
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:50 pm

*Crookedstripe nodded briefly and padded away through the gorse barrier into camp. He halted in front of the medicine den, inhaled a deep breath, and continued towards the elder's den where he sat wearily out front, looking around camp. The sky was just reaching a light golden pink color in the East.

Yellowtail shot up.
"Yes I'm ready," he mewed, eager to become familiar with his territory once more. "Where will we be hunting?" he asked.

Crescent shrugged a little.
"It's not just that, I..." he looked around briefly, "I am very tired from my journey. I think I should stay in camp." Without waiting for a reply he dashed down the slope and paused at the gorse barrier after Crookedstripe. He put a paw through and tugged his fur through, in which the thorns tugged. He hissed and spat wildly as his foot got stuck and attacked the branch that held him there. Hot with embarrassment he trotted towards where Crookedstripe was sitting and laid down a little ways away.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:54 pm

Coyoteblaze sat inside camp, looking bored...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:56 pm

" Where ever you want. You haven't been here for a while but I think you remember the lay of the land," meowed Gingershine as she waited for Yellowtail
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:10 am

(So are the cats back from the Gathering?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:48 am

(They cancelled the gathering. Just pretend this gathering and the previous one never happened...)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:56 am

(Why can't we just pretend the gathering happened but the RiverClan didn't get to go because they were busy? In my opinion it would be much easier to do that instead of just pretending it never happened. o.O)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next