Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:17 pm

((Yea, a lot of things happened between my character and Soul's! :0 ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:20 pm

(It was because they were kind of fails but the eventually would of finished. I am fine with anything.)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:25 pm

(Clouds covered the sky for the last two Gatherings. It's storming, remember? Smile)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:35 pm

( :\ Well would everything that happened at the gathering and because of the gathering (example; two cats going hunting and finding that they like each other?) Wouldn't that never happen without the gathering happening?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:39 pm

(Yeah, I guess Stormpaw from WindClan ran away from the gathering with Duskpaw and now they are having kits...)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:41 pm

(And Sootpaw likes Silentpaw, a medicine cat apprentice. And Flarestalker and Thunderclap might become mates soon because they went hunting, because they were bored, and because other cats went to a gathering! o.o Am I over thinking this?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:25 pm

Coyoteblaze stood up and padded out of camp to go hunting.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:18 pm

(Well I'mma say it's morning and that the fight is over! Thunderclap will be waking ^^)

Thunderclap came into consciousness from his dreams. He slowly lifted his large, tabby head. The tom's mouth parted, escaping a large yawn, making an "uh" sound. He rose to his paws, giving his fur a good shake before heading out. Thunderclap was out late with Flarestalker last night, resulting in him feeling extremely tired. He shrugged it away, but as he moved along to the center of camp, it was hard to ignore the tugging temptation of sleep. He knew it was time for everyone to get up, including himself and begin his duties. Maybe Flarestalker and I can do the duties together... He silently hoped. Thunderclap's piercing yellow eyes glanced around for their deputy, the one to give off the patrols.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:57 pm

Coyoteblaze scented the air for any signs of prey. smelling nothing, he headed on through the trees, stopping and sniffing the air every few minutes.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:24 pm

Flarestalker stalked out of the warriors den with a bed-head and heavy paws. She looked around for Thunderclap and spotted him across the clearing. Not to quickly she stalked over to him. "Hey, what's up?" she murmured, curling up by his paws.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:51 pm

"Starclan is up..." He smart-alic-like replies, but ends in laughing. "Not much, if you mean,'How are you doing?'" He replied. Thunderclap smiled. "Did you sleep well? You have a bit of bed-head. Let me get that." He started to groom back her fur, getting rid of the small pieces sticking up.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:21 pm

Silentpaw starts orginizing herbs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:39 pm

Coyoteblaze scented a squirrel sitting on the branch of a tree a few foxlengths away. He crouched and sneaked up the tree, being careful not to rustle any leaves.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:30 pm

(Did Coyotestar die? ouo)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:29 pm

(I don't know... before I went suddenly inactive he was still alive)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:08 pm

((I think Moon meant for him to die in the post she made, if you take a look at the post she made on the last page ;3))

Swiftfoot shrugged, his eyes narrowed and his neck fur bristling at the rain that trickled down his sides. He sighed with frustration and flicked away some water that had dripped onto the tip of his ear. He almost thought he heard a yell from somewhere, though decided it would not be important and sat calmly, his eyes scanning the clearing. He noticed the hopeful look upon Thunderclap's face, as well as the shining look he seemed to give Flarestalker. Great... This is just what we need for the clan, more queens and another sweet couple. he thought and chuckled softly, getting to his paws and walking over to them. "Why don't you two go hunt? Take with you another cat. We need to replenish the fresh-kill pile." he said and flicked his tail, his eyes switching from Thunderclap to Flarestalker and back again.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:31 pm

(I know, I read that. That was why I was asking. x] Does Swiftfoot know yet?)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:33 pm

((Nope, he don't :3 Completely unknown as of now. I guess that when the rogues arrive and ask for permission to stay, he will go and find Coyotestar dead in the den.))
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:34 pm

Dustsplash wrote:
" Where ever you want. You haven't been here for a while but I think you remember the lay of the land," meowed Gingershine as she waited for Yellowtail

*Crookedstripe watched around at the cats who were beginning to come out of their dens. A sudden chill pricked at his fur.
"Has anyone checked on Coyotestar lately?" he asked, looking nervously at his leader's den. He didn't hear his leader's breathing.

Yellowtail thought for a moment.
"How about the twoleg nest?" he suggested.

Crescent looked at Crookedstripe. Was he worried? Did this mean that the leader was ill? If so, would be be able to be judged and accepted into the clan or not? His fur prickled with unease.*
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:37 pm

(All righty. Shadowfeather will just let Swiftfoot find out first then. ^^
Also, is anyone else in need of treatment from a medicine cat? Sorry, I've been inactive a bit. :I)
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:38 pm

(Crookedstripe got in a tussle with Yellowtail and his ear is badly cut.)
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:48 pm

(Mkay. ^^)

Shadowfeather walked around camp examining what was happening. She noticed Crookedstripe's ear was cut and bleeding. She trotted over to the group of cats and meowed, "Crookedstripe, does your ear hurt? I could give you some poppy-seeds to chew."
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:50 pm

Swiftfoot noticed that Crookedstripe had arrived with two strangers and flicked his tail to Thunderclap and Firestalker, as a sign that they may go hunt now. He headed over to them, his eyes narrowed suspiciously. "Coyotestar is in his den. Why don't you start by telling me who these two are?" he asked, glaring at the two cats. He glanced at Shadowfeather and nodded. "Find him one. He can take it after telling me what's going on." he said and turned his gaze back to Crookedstripe.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:55 pm

*Crookedstripe nodded to Shadowfeather and watched as she walked over to the medicine den and disappeared. Then he snapped is head back to Swiftfoot.
"Yellowtail was my apprentice," he began, "he was training in Shadowclan until he was about 10 moons old. Then I got moved to the elder's den because of this accident.... And he ran away. He was Yellowpaw then." He flicked his tail to where Yellowtail was speaking to Gingershine just out of the camp. "I don't know who his friend is."

Yellowtail was sitting atop the rise looking down on the Shadowclan camp waiting for Gingershine to reply.

Crescent was watching the muscular Swiftfoot with slit eyes.*
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 3:04 pm

Shadowfeather nodded and padded back into her den. She scooped up a poppy-seed in her paw and exited the den. She made her way through the group of cats to Crookedstripe again and gave him the poppy-seeds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next