Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:17 am

Cherrypaw nodded, glad to have some company. Losing her focus for a moment a mouse sat up and scattered off, though Cherrypaw reacted as quickly as possible and raced after it. None the less, she wasn't the best runner and didn't manage to catch up. Cursing she watched as the mouse disappeared into the hole. "Mousedung!" she yelled and snarled, angered with herself. In that exact moment a bird fluttered up, though this time Cherrypaw reacted quicklier and grasped it between her paws, slamming it to the ground where she finished it off. Well, I hope this makes up for my miss on the mouse. she thought as she buried it.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:24 am

"Oh well, the mouse was bad luck. Probably a scrawny one anyway, with it being leafbare." he meowed, bounding up. "Great job with the bird, though!"
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:38 am

Cherrypaw brightened at the encouraging words. "Thank you, Pebblestream!" she beamed, then sniffed the air again, searching for more prey. To her disappointment, she could not find anything around. "Well, there's not anything around here any longer... Why can't we just borrow some prey from ShadowClan? They probably have tons already..." she muttered, staring over the border. There was nothing on their side, but she could make out the distinct smell of vole, though it wasn't anywhere close to them.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:48 am

"That would be against the Warrior code, and could cause a war." Pebblestream replied. "If only life was that easy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:02 pm

Talons leapt out, claws unsheathed, for Cherrypaw's neck. In a swift movement, he swiped at Cherrypaw.

Clawpaw quickly took the Marigold and began to walk back to Thunderclan as she remembered that she had to get back by dawn.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:08 pm

Pebblestream yowled as he saw an unfamiliar cat leap onto Cherrypaw from behind, latching onto her neck. He snarled and charged into him, knocking him off of his apprentice, which sent them rolling back in a ball of teeth and claws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:35 pm

*Brookpaw walked out of the apprentice and heaved a large sigh. She looked at the stream that surrounded the camp and shivered with fright. She hates water.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:56 pm

Cherrypaw managed to let out a cry of pain as claws pierced her soft neck fur, only to be ripped off once Pebblestream had distracted the warrior. She slinked away, the blood trickling from the slight wounds that she had gotten from the unfamiliar cat's claws. Hissing she leaped forwards, raking her claws along the rogue's sides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:29 pm

Stormpaw sat down and wondered Where is my mentor?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:16 pm

*Brookpaw saw Stormpaw and walked over to him. She sat down next to him and mewed "Hello, Strompaw. You look confused. Maybe I could help..." and hoped it didn't have anything to do with getting wet.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:38 pm

"I am looking for my mentor." Stormpaw says. "I can not find her."(Stormpaw is a girl. :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:54 pm

(Oops, sorry... Embarassed)

*Brookpaw mewed "Oh. Do you need help? We can look around..." and hoped that she didn't have to swim to find her mentor.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:56 pm

"Sure! O.k" Stormpaw got up and looked at Brookpaw. "She may be near the River though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:59 pm

*Brookpaw gulped but mewed "Okay, I will go..." and shivered a little bit. Does she know my fear? Is it possible that my secret has been spread through camp? I would be ruined if that happened...*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:02 pm

Stormpaw looked at Brookpaw worriedly "Is anything wrong?" Then Stormpaw thought She can't be afraid of the River,Can she? I mean,We are Riverclan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:05 pm

*Brookpaw gulped and mewed "No, nothing is wrong... Well, not yet..." and her pelt fluffed up. Should I tell her? She is my friend, I trust her! and then Brookpaw sighed and mewed "I need to tell you something. Do you think we could go to a less populated area?" and gives a shy smile.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:06 pm

"Sure...I guess.Then we go,O.k?" she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:09 pm

*Brookpaw sighed and mewed "Okay." and started to walk out of camp. The stream that surrounded the camp was still running. She saw the rocks to leap across and carefully walked across them, her claws scraping the moss and she held on. Jumping onto the other side, she stopped and gave a sigh of relief. She then mewed "Well, Stormpaw, do you have any fears..." and trailed off.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:13 pm

"Yah,Dogs." she said and began to think about the converstation. She thought so much about it that she lost her balance and fell into the stream. "Arrgg!" she yellled as she went under. She splashed Brookpaw when she fell. She climbed out and shook her fur. "Gosh,that stupid stream! So anyway Dogs are my fear." she said as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:18 pm

*Brookpaw listened but when Stormpaw was accidentally splashed, she jumped up in fright and climbed a tree she hissed "Don't splash!" then sighed. she climbed down and washed her pelt off and shook the water droplets off in disgust. She then mewed "Well, I need to ask you about what I should do about my fear. I am a drypaw which means I hate water. I just plain out hate water. It is just so..." and trailed off again and dropped her head in failure.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:24 pm

"I could not help my splash! What was I suppose to do? Tell the water 'Stay where you are!' I suppose." Then she gasped. "Wait,You are afraid of water!?" But how? I am not mad,just wondering." Then she said guiltly. "I hope I didn't upset your feelings."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:27 pm

*Brookpaw sighed and mewed "No, you didn't. I don't know... I just have a naural distaste for water or getting wet. Will I not be a warrior." and frowned.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:29 pm

"No,I am sure you will be warrior." the medicine cat apprentice said. "I am sure of it. No doubt!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:28 pm

*Brookpaw then started to fret "What if we have to swim? We need to fish! What if we attack in the water?" and exploded into a flurry of questions.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:40 pm

Talons growled and got back onto his feet. Looking at the larger cat who had knocked him off, he was sure that the cat was Cherrypaw's mentor. Snarling, he meowed, "I am Talons, descendant of Scrouge. I will not be defeated by mere clan cats!" With that, he charged at Pebblestream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next