Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

RiverClan Territory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:16 pm

Lillymoon dipped her head to the apprentice "Thanks for the information, We were just heading back" She said, purring. "Come on you three, Russetpaw, take your trout" She said with a confident mew.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:54 am

Cherrypaw smiled and nodded, waving her tail as she turned around and walked back towards camp. She sneezed a couple of times on the way there, still having the remains of the cold. Sighing she headed into camp, and the first thing she saw was Pebblestream. "Hello Pebblestream. Do you have anything in mind for training today?" she asked, meeting her mentor with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:12 am

"Oh, there you are, Cherrypaw. I was just looking for you." Pebblestream meowed. He noticed she just walked it camp with no prey, and she couldn't have gone on border patrol. "Where were you?" he asked, wondering if his mischevious apprentice was up to something.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:42 pm

Cherrypaw flicked her tail. "Well... I accidentally fell into the water earlier today. Got a slight cold afterwards, so I visited the medicine den and got myself some herbs. Instead of lying around in camp I went out for a little walk." she said and paused. "And I also saw a dog! By the twoleg farm. I informed the warriors that where training by the lake." she said with a slight smile, knowing that Pebblestream had expected her to do something incredibly dumb. None the less, it would have fitted her personality to have tried to fight the dog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:06 pm

Hmm, she must be sleeping or out looking for herbs, Stormpaw thought.
--------
Stormpaw looked around the camp and thought, Oh so much hard work to do, I wonder what I should do. She looks around for Fernshade."Fernshade?"
--------

She looks around the camp, looking for someone to talk to. No one. They are almost all on patrol or hunting. She sighed and layed down outside the medicine cat Den.

Please refrain from posting multiple times, and keep cat's thoughts in italic. -Northstar
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:15 pm

Pebblestream flicked his whiskers. "You fell into the stream..." he repeated with a chuckle. "Lets just hope a cold is all you get from that." he meowed. "I suppose we won't do any battle training till tomorrow then. I'll ask the debuty about tonight's border patrol though." he pronised. "Now go get some rest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:19 pm

Stormpaw sat up and decided to practice fighting moves,even though she was a medicine cat apprentice does not mean she should not learn to fight if she was in Danger
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:57 pm

Cherrypaw, shuffled her paws. "Yeah." she said with a mischievous smirk appearing upon her face. "I will do, Pebblestream." she said, not about to argue. Padding back to the apprentice den she curled up tightly in her own nest and fell asleep. She dreamt troubled dreams though, and whimpered and moved as if she was chased by something through her mind. Eventually she fell into a calmer sleep, and silence fell over the apprentice den once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:21 pm

Stormpaw walked over to the Fresh kill pile. She picked out a mouse and ran back to the den and ate it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:15 am

(Rogue cat invasion X))
Talons sniffed the air. The scent of clan cats filled into his nose and he growled, anger boiling within him.Clan cats! I'll show them. Walking forward, he approached the border line, his claws unsheathed.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:50 pm

Waking up after a while of sleep Cherrypaw stretched, feeling restless. Shrugging she got to her paws and bounced out from the den, feeling much better than earlier. She smiled, pleased that she could recover so quickly. She was sure it had to do with the fact that she had gotten those herbs, and that she hadn't frozen to death before getting them. Smiling she drew in the scent of nature with a wide smile upon her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:59 pm

Clawpaw approached the Riverclan border. Padding forward, she spotted Cherrypaw bouncing out of the medicine cat den. "Hello! I'm Clawpaw, medicine cat apprentice of Thunderclan. Can I see Fernshade or Stormpaw? I need to borrow some marigold leaves."

Talons sneaked into the border of Riverclan and scanned the surroundings. Spotting Cherrypaw, he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:21 pm

Cherrypaw froze at the sound of a voice and turned around, seeing Clawpaw. "Well... I probably should ask Moonstar firstly, but I assume that medicine cats are allowed to visit each other. Please follow me." she said with a kind smile, flickering her tail as she lead the way towards the medicine den. She had a terrible feeling that someone else was watching her though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:25 pm

Stormpaw quickly finished her meal
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:30 pm

Cherrypaw peeked into the medicine den. "Fernshade? Stormpaw? There's a visitor here for you. Clawpaw from ThunderClan, asking for marigold." she spoke into the den, assuming that the two cats would be in there. Where else would the medicine cats be, than in their dens? she couldn't stand the thought of having to sort herbs all day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:32 pm

Stormpaw snaps awake. "I am here." she says She looks at them "Have you asked the leader?"
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:48 pm

Cherrypaw shook her head. "I haven't. Assume that you would want to talk with her firstly, though we should ask Copperstar if you can give away some. Anyway, do you think you can take on Clawpaw now? I want to take a little trip outside and try my luck at hunting." she meowed, smiling to Stormpaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:08 pm

"Sure." she says. She turns to Clawpaw "How much do you need?"
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:42 pm

Cherrypaw nodded her thanks and turned, heading out the entrance. Once outside she let her senses flow everywhere, searching the brackens and ferns for prey. Detecting little than nothing she sighed, and instead she began thinking about the odd feeling of being observed back in camp. She shuddered, remembering how terrible she had always thought it was to have someonestare at you like that. Sighing she continuedher search, trying desperatly to find a mouse or a vole.

((Short, don't have time to post anything else...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:08 pm

Hawkpaw stubbed out of her den. She tiredly stretched then looked around for Shellheart, maybe she could practice battle moves it was a little cold for fishing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:25 pm

"Just a mouthful would do." Clawpaw replied gratefully. I hope Icewing's fine...She thought.

Talons followed Cherrpaw and slowly crept towards her...
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:49 am

Straining her ears Cherrypaw stared around, trying to make out what was there. She could practically feel the breath of someone on her hind legs, and it made her panic slightly. Glancing from side to side she took on a defensive pose, the one she had been taught by her mentor. Suddenly she picked up the slight scent of cat and froze. "Come out! I know you're there, whoever you are!" she snarled, her neck fur bristling and her tail puffed up.

SHe became more uncertain though, when it had went a while. Am I going crazy?
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:01 am

Pebblestream looked up from eating a fish from the other side of the clearing. "Cherrypaw? What are you doing?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:55 am

Cherrypaw heard her mentors voice and immediatly relaxed. "I just thought I heard something, that's all. I also scented cat, though it was probably you." she said with a smile. "I was just going out to hunt a bit. I feel well enough to do so." she added and flicked her tail softly. "See you around." she said and walked past her mentor and headed towards the ShadowClan border. She knew of a place to hunt there, where a group of mice oftenly nested during leadbare.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:13 am

"I'll come with you. I'm your mentor, and we haven't done much today anyway." he meowed, padding after her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next