Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:41 pm

Thunderpaw saw Falconpaw dash after Bravekit and a growl rose within her, 'these kits should be loved, not thrown around!'
She pelted after Falconpaw and easily overtook him, running faster then she ever had before, 'poor kits...'
Then she spotted Bravekit and scooped him up in her jaws and ran back into ThunderClan territory mixing in between trees in a zig zag pattern rubbing against trees to try and confuse Falconpaw.
Thunderpaw finally picked a huge oak tree and shimmied her way up, careful not to drop Bravekit.
She was an excellent climber and when they were almost to the top she saw a large hole that they could both fit in and placed the trembling kit inside, "oh Bravekit, are you ok?" she mewed as soothingly as she could, "Blackpaw will find us soon."
'he's the only cat I trust to keep you safe beside myself!'
then it hit her, 'Oh no! Blackpaw! I hope he's okay!'
in all her panick she had forgotten that Tigerswipe had lept on him, 'Fox-dung!'
she knew Blackpaw didn't like her but she hoped he was ok.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:53 pm

Falconpaw growled as Thunderpaw snatched the kit before his eyes, snarling at her. "Keep your fur away, mangy she-cat! I will bring my mentor his son, and no one in this world can stop me from that!" he yelled after her, then sped up and dashed after her. Using his long legs he soon ran by her side, growling and snarling at her. "I don't want to hurt you, so just hand me the kit, alright?" he snarled, his tail lashing. As she climbed a tree he was confused for a moment, though quickly he realised what had happened and swooped around, making a mighty leap as he landed right beside her. Grabbing Bravekit's scruff he leaped down from the tree again, heading back for ThunderClan territory. This time he made sure to run as fast as he could though, his long legs helping him on the road there. Thank StarClan I'm half WindClan now! he thought as he dashed back home, heading for camp with the little kit.

((Snow, your char is being moved quicker than you can reply x3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:00 pm

Thunderpaw ran a tail length behind Falconpaw, "you don't understand, neither of those foolish mange-pelts deserve kits! Look at Bravekit he's terrified!" 'man he's fast!'
she hoped he would understand, "Tigerswipe almost killed me today and blinded Firepaw in one eye - do you think he deserves kits?"
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:15 pm

Falconpaw growled. "I do! Tigerswipe is a brilliant warrior, as well as mentor! He deserves the kits, and you deserve what he did to you!" he yelled through the bundle of fur. Already then, he had decided where his loyalties lay. Not wanting to have Thunderpaw tailing him, he sprinted up into a tree and continued to flee there, going just as quickly in the trees as on the ground. He dodged the branches easily, swiftly leaping from branch to branch as he picked out the course towards camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:29 pm

Thunderpaw decided right then, Falconpaw was truely insane.
she didn't deserve this - Firepaw certantly didn't!
"How can you say that to any cat," she mumbled as she struggled to keep up with Falconpaw - just keeping him in her sight
'This cat is just as horrible as Tigerswipe!'
what had caused these to cats to be so cruel and violent?
anger made her pelt faster through the trees but she was still a few fox - tails from Falconpaw, 'where are you Blackpaw?'
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:46 pm

Falconpaw growled softly. "Nevermind what I think, Bravekit needs to get back to camp where he'll be safe!" he growled, his eyes glinting. "You can help me out instead of trying to stop me." he hissed. His paws thudded heavily against the tree branches, and he glanced backwards to look at Thunderpaw. "Don't you see that he's a great, str-" he didn't get any further, for suddenly his paws disappeared from the branches and he fell. The camp! I forgot to run for the entrance! he realised, though he had other things to think off as he fell down into the hollow. He longed to open his mouth and shriek in horror, though he knew very well Bravekit would die if he hit the ground from such a heigh. As the ground neared, his instincts told him to turn around and land on all four paws, but the risk of squashing Bravekit was too large to do so. Instead he twisted to his back, clutching Bravekit between his paws as he fell like a small brown ball.

The next thing he noticed was that the ground connected with his skin, and that a terrible pain shot up his back as well as his sides. Letting out a silent cry of pain he gritted his teeth, rolling over to his side as his flanks throbbed with pain. He refused to let go of Bravekit though, still protective over the kit as if he had not yet landed. Only the pain told him that he had landed, and his body did not listen to his commands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:59 pm

horror struck Thunderpaw as Falconpaw plumeted into the hollow, "NO FALCONPAW!"
how could she ever have thought him crazy or cruel, he was a cat just like any other!
she raced up to him, and for some reason tears streamed down her face, "no - no, you'll be okay Falconpaw, you'll be okay."
she knew he wouldn't, if he did survive he would probably be crippled for life, as she relized that, the tears came harder, 'why am i crying?'
she took a deep breath and tried to form words, "I can't help you Falconpaw, because i think Bravekit should decide for himself, but I will stay with you and protect Bravekit in case some one comes,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:06 pm

(i have to leave in a minute but i might be on tonight tongue )
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:08 pm

Falconpaw groaned, slightly dazed. Eventually the pains subsided, and he found himself in more ability to use his body. None the less, his left hind leg had been struck pretty badly and when he moved it only a little bit he had to grit his teeth to not shriek in pain. He happened to notice what Thunderpaw said and hissed softly. "You didn't seem to care much a little while ago." he muttered and gathered himself together, grabbed Bravekit by the scruff and got to his paws. He avoided putting weight on his left hind leg though, as every time he did so pains shot up all along his leg and up his back. His back ached slightly and he walked rather stiffly, though eventually he reached the nursery. There he placed the kit carefully down in the open nest, praying that he would be safe. "Stay here, Bravekit. Your mom and dad will come soon." he said, smiling softly as he walked out the entrance again.

Shrugging he glanced at Thunderpaw and shrugged, heading for the camp entrance. He had to find his mentor and tell him where his kit was, or he feared his mentor would be very angered with every cat involved in this weird race.

((That's fine :3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:14 pm

Thunderpaw paused at his hostility and wiped her eyes, 'stupid, where did that come from?!'
but she still didn't turn down cats in need and she knew something was wrong with Falconpaw's leg, "do you need help?" 'i feel like a mouse-brain - no, i AM a mouse-brain why did she care what happened to Falconpaw? I SHOULD be protecting Bravekit!
but despite herself she padded up to Falconpaw, "hear lean on me."
'at least he's nicer then Blackpaw!' she almost purred with amusement

Last edited by Thunderheart on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:14 pm

((bye!))
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:12 pm

Falconpaw looked at Thunderpaw, his gaze gentler this time. "Not really. I can manage." he said and walked on through the entrance, heading for the place where he had last seen Tigerswipe, he gritted his teeth for every move he made. As Thunderpaw told him to lean on her he sighed, knowing very well that he had to put his pride aside for once in order to make it there. "Fine." he said sharply and leaned softly against her. "Thanks." he muttered right afterwards, already noticing how much easier it was to walk without having the pain shoot up his leg all the time.

As he continued walking, he eventually saw Tigerswipe and broke apart from Thunderpaw, softly trotting over to his mentor. "Tigerswipe! Bravekit's in the nursery back in camp, he's safe!" he said, smiling widely as he studied his mentor for his reaction to the news.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:27 pm

Falconpaw pushed away from Thunderpaw and she relized what she had done. she turned around, away from Falconpaw because she new if Tigerswipe saw her he would killed her, "I'm sorry Falconpaw," she mewed as she raced away toward camp.

As she reached camp she scooped up Bravekit and padded away from camp, "I will protect you from Tigerswipe's evil, 'I only hope that I can protect Falconpaw too,'
confusion flashed through her, she had hated him only a while ago, now...
why did she want to help him?

she softly shook her head "whatever," she mewed as she carried Bravekit further and further from camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:19 pm

*Bravekit was so confused. He just closed his eyes and hoped he will end up back at the nursery soon. He lost all hope of returning to the nursery as he was being passed from cat to cat like a relay race.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:37 pm

Thunderpaw felt Bravekit stir, "are you alright Bravekit?" she mewed kindly "don't you can be back with Brightheart soon." she mewed as she relized he probably - no - definatly missed his mother
'where am I taking him? - To Blackpaw.' she decided and raced to where she had last seen him, then stopped when she relized that had been near Tigerswipe and began to pad away from camp again only to relize that Falconpaw had said that Bravekit would be in the nursery and when he wasn't, Tigerswipe might attck him.
she paused for a moment then raced back toward camp and ran up a tree that overlooked
their camp.
she layed down on a large branch and placed Bravekit in the curve of her belly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:28 pm

*Bravekit frowned and mewed "Why does everyone want me... Did I do something bad?" and started to be worried and anxious.*

*Tigerswipe nodded at Falconpaw and pelted to the nursery. He only saw Runningkit and snarled.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:01 pm

Blackpaw lay alone, awkwardly stretched out on some roots of a tree from being thrown by Tigerswipe, his chest was scored by his attacker's claws. He lay in the rain; lost, confused, tired from the long flee and being attacked, and almost unconscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:27 am

*Brindlheart finally gained concience and got up slowly. She felt a pop in her back and signed in comfort. She then remembered what she was doing. She pelted over to camp. On her way to camp to get Bravekit, she saw poor Blackpaw, claw marks gouged into his pelt. She gasped and mewed "I will get you to Oceanpaw!" and grabbed Blackpaw's scruff and slung him over he back and started to trot back to camp at a brisk pace. Ever since she kitted, her energy levels have gone down drastically. She started to wheeze and puff because of the pre warriors weight. She then collapsed under his weight and was catching her breath she then randomly yowled "Don't let Bravekit be sinister like Tigerswipe!!" she was mainly yowling to StarClan though.*

*Runningkit squirmed in the nursery because she was scared of something coming and getting her. She never felt safe because she couldn't just flee like others.*

*Tigerswipe turned to Falconpaw and hissed "If you mistook that useless kit for Bravekit, then maybe I should train you how to see!" and cuffed him over the face, hard he then pted out of camp, following Bravekit's scent, mingled with Thunderpaw's. Why do these stupid apprentices want my kit? I need him!*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:14 am

Falconpaw had managed to stumble after Tigerswipe back to camp, though stared at his mentor in disbelief as he said that only Runningkit was left. "But I did bring him here! I swear!" he wailed as he got a cuff, crouching to the ground and waiting for the slight pain to retrieve. He shrugged, but assumed that Tigerswipe did not have the patience to listen to his explanation. This is all Thunderpaw's fault. Obviously Tigerswipe won't trust me any longer now that he's experienced this. Gritting his teeth and biting his tongue slightly he bit back the pain of his wounded leg and dashed after his mentor, following Thunderpaw's scent trail. I won't be gentle with you this time, so you better hand the kit over already. he thought, secretly praying that Thunderpaw would let go of the kit and allow it to run. He himself didn't run as quickly as usual, and could not run up to Thunderpaw's side this time.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:26 am

Blackpaw winced against the pain from moving his body. Where am I? he thought, opening his eyes slightly. He breathed in a shaky breath, the scent of the milky nursery came to him. Brindleheart was carrying him back to camp! A few moments later, she collapsed with his weight. He was becoming more aware of what was going on, and rolled off her. "Where's Bravekit...?" he asked, trying to stand up. He trusted Brindleheart 100 times more than Tigerswipe, for she was a good, but confused cat. Tigerswipe was just pure evil and Bravekit needed to be saved from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:43 am

*Blueheart was horrified by what was happening in ThunderClan. She saw Tigerswipe race out of camp and realized he was after Bravekit again. This kit must be rescued... she though. Then she noticed Thunderpaw with Bravekit in a tree right above the camp. "Thunderpaw! I need you to give Bravekit to me! I can tkae care of him!" she meowed as loud as she could without the possibility of Tigerswipe hearing.*

*Sunstar repeated herself, "What happened here?"*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:24 am

*Brindleheart gasped for air but answered Blackpaws question "Tigerswipe has him if they leave ThunderClan territory, Bravekit will be dead!" and then she growled the 'death' part and felt renewed energy. She got up and started to limp back to camp with Blackpaw.*

*Tigerswipe then looked up into the tree and saw Bravekit with Thunderpaw. He snarled and started to climb up the tree.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:30 am

Blackpaw slowly padded to camp, careful not to move to much. His chest was red with blood and fur was missing, showing where Tigerswipe clawed at him. As the neared camp, he saw Tigerswiple climbing up a tree madly, Thunderpaw and Bravekit up there. "Thunderpaw, run!" he yowled, even though he knew there was little she could do. He saw a branch that extended to another tree, and from there it led down to the top of the camp. "Climb that way!" he yowled, pointing the direction with his tail towards the way out.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:33 am

Falconpaw had fallen slightly behind, his leg paining him again. His mind was ran over with questions. Why would Tigerswipe hunt his son like a piece of prey? He's safe with his clanmates, surely? he asked himself the question over and over, though he did not find a solution. Either way, his full confidence lay with Tigerswipe. If he would have to choose between Sunstar's orders and Tigerswipe's, he would definitly go with his mentor's.

As he spotted Tigerswipe crawling up the tree he shrugged, joining him on the other half of the tree, clambering his way up. His leg hurt once again, and he stopped half way to clear his head and focus on the task before he continued, determined as ever. As he realised it was quite impossible with his freshly injured leg, he heard the yowl of Blackpaw. Growling he leaped back down and faced the apprentice. "Get lost, Blackpaw!" he growled, his tail lashing.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:34 am

"Make me!" he growled, launching himself at Blackpaw with all the energy he had left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next