Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:23 pm

*Bravekit felt the nursery becoming crowded and got up, not disturbing the others, and quietly stalked out of the nursery. He felt the chilly night wind but he didn't care. He layed outside the nursery and and curled up into a tight ball.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:42 pm

Heatherkit, who was having trouble sleeping, saw movement by the den entrance. She glanced over her tail and saw Bravekit's tail slip out. What is he doing now? she thought. She got up and padded out the entrance. Waiting for her eyes to adjust to the moonlight, she looked around. She saw him curling up on the ground. Taking a few steps toward him, she spoke up. "Are you mad at me?" she whispered sadly. "Did I do something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:52 pm

*Bravekit looked at her with a worried look and whispered "No! Of course not? Why would you think that?" and looked at her in concern. What did I do?*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:57 pm

"I don't know. You've been acting a little strange today." she scuffled her paws on the ground. "Maybe I'm just imagining it..." she concluded. "What are you doing out here all alone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:07 pm

*Bravekit shrugged in unknowing. He felt like he was acting normal. He then answered "It was just getting really crowded in the nursery. I can't wait until I become an apprentice but still, their will be tons of apprentices." and sighed.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:20 pm

Heatherkit shrugged. "Well, I guess I'll leave you be then." she meowed, shivering slightly from the chilly night. She backed up into the den and looked around. She was feeling down, and didn't know exactly why. At least with so many cats in the nursery it was warm. She sat in her nest with head and paws dangling over the side. She stared at the ground, still unable to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:25 pm

*Bravekit looked up to see rain drops fall onto his face. He sighed but just covered his paws over his head and grunt as his pelt began to become soaked.*

*Runningkit started to fall into dreams...*

(Continued in StarClan with Runningkit.)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:30 pm

Heatherkit began to hear the pitter pattering of rain drops on the den. "Bravekit, come back in here!" she whispered loudly. He was going to catch a cold if he stayed out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:12 pm

*Runningkit woke up right before she went to StarClan and sighed. She heard that Heatherkit was talking and mewed, very loudly "What?" and kicked her hack feet, trying to scoot across the floor.*

*Bravekit sighed and shook his pelt off and layed in his nest. He immediately fell asleep and began to snore loudly.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:16 pm

Heatherkit giggled at Bravekit's snoring. Glancing at Runningkit as if to tell her she was going to sneak up on him, she jumped up from her nest and quietly stalked over to his nest, poking her head up over the side. Pushing off the ground with her hind legs, she pounced on him. "ROAR! Your as loud as a monster!" she giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:22 pm

*Bravekit was so deeply sleeping that he barely heard Heatherkit and just rolled over and continued to sleep like a bear, snoring like a monster.*

*Runningkit laughed really hard at Heatherkit and Bravekit's lack of reaction.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:24 pm

Heatherkit giggled, poking Bravekit in the side with a paw. Then she rolled over and wrapped her paws around the back off his neck, nibbling on his ear and thumping him with her back paws playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:29 pm

*Bravekit finally woke up and uttered "Wha'?" and felt slobbery on his ear and got up, his eyes looking glazed over with sleep and muttered "What are you doing?" and flared his nostrils in alertness.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:38 pm

"You were snoring. Like a monster." Heatherkit giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:42 pm

*Bravekit blushed under his pelt and mewed defensively "I was not! I am a quiet sleeper." and flicked his tail.*

*Runningkit rolled her eyes.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:54 pm

"Oh yeah? What was that we just heard then? A REAL monster?" Heatherkit laughed and batted at Bravekit's nose. She rolled over onto her back and looked at him upside down, purring.

-------

https://warriorslife.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=532
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40