Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 1:52 am

Foxcall shrugged as she looked over at Oakfang. " That's up to her mentor. I'd have her ask quickly though. We'll be late if we don't hurry."
(OOC: I already posted in the Fourtrees section. My post is on page 10 and she's speaking To you Kyda.)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:55 pm

Longkit padded out of the nursery and blinked, adjusting to the different lighting of the camp. The young kit felt very sure of herself, and began striding toward the fresh kill pile. Frowning slightly, she observed that they where no small pieces of prey, which meant she'd have to share. Not that she minded of course, but sometimes sharing brought up memories of when she did that with her grandfather. Shrugging, she suddenly pounced on a nearby leaf, becoming distracted from her current hunger.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 1:13 am

(Where can I jump in with Autumnpaw? I havent roleplayed her really... I want to get her character forming lol. And get her story in motion! :D I have plans for her.)
Back to top Go down
spotthecow:3
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 8:44 pm

{Well, Rocktumble is open ^-^}
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 1:56 pm

(OK! :3 )

Autumnpaw saw the tom come into camp with the plump hare. Her mouth began to water. She slowly padded up to him, her ears flicked slightly. The nine moon old apprentice was shy around everyone and this time was no exception. "You have a nice catch there, Rocktumble is it?" She asked with a small smile her voice light like a feather as her stomach then growled. The she-cats autumn colored orbs widened as she frowned slightly. Autumnpaw wanted to crawl into a hole and stay there. She kind of wished she had never approached the tom cat but there was no going back now.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 4:26 pm

Robintail's short frame padded in through the camp entrance as he returned from a morning border patrol, grateful to finally be able to rest after the gathering and his warrior duties. He padded to the fresh kill pile, waving his tail in a half-asleep greeting to those just waking up. Snagging a sparrow for himself, the tom settled quickly outside the warriors den and gulped down his breakfast. Burying the remains, Robintail yawned and stretched before disappearing into the den, promptly curling up in his nest and falling fast asleep.

----

On the other side of the camp, Oceanpaw was just now awakening from his slumber. He hadn't expected to be so tired from the Gathering, but he didn't mind too much. He still hadn't a mentor, so he still remained free of duties; but he had plans with Fawntail today. Getting to his paws and stepping out into the camp clearing, Oceanpaw was surprised to see another apprentice already awake. Usually he was the first to wake - it was obvious that wasn't the case this morning. 

Soft pawsteps sounded behind Autumnpaw as Oceanpaw approached her and Rocktumble. He greeted the pair with a tired mew, "Morning, Aumtumnpaw, Rocktumble." Might as well make conversation while he waited for Fawntail to wake up, right?

Last edited by squireoftime on Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 4:54 pm

Autumnpaw gazed over at Oceanpaw with a purr of amusement. "You woke up a little later today." She was the second apprentice usually awake and usually noticed Oceanpaw moving about when she woke up. He was usually around the medicine cat den. "I guess the gathering took a toll on you huh?" She asked. Her fur ruffled gently in the cool morning wind. A small shiver ran up the apprentices spine, "Won't be long before the ground is covered with a blanket of snow is it?" She asked looking at both of them, her eyes still on the piece of prey Rocktumble had. Would he share it? She wondered.
Back to top Go down
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 4:56 pm

~Rocktumble smiled at the young she-cat and nudged the hare to Autumnpaw with a bright smile. "You can have if you would like?" He told her with a kind meow, Rocktumble always seemed to have a great heart towards his clanmates. His ears then perked when he saw the other Apprentice as well, and he meowed again. "Hello Oceanpaw."
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:04 pm

Oceanpaw returned the she-cats purr, "Guess so. It was fun, though." He shrugged his shoulders, giving her a smile. He looked disapprovingly at the sky at her words. "I hope not; I may blend in easily with it, but it makes everything cold and wet." He jokingly complained with a laugh. 'Plus,' he thought, 'it would make Fawntail's job harder.' She didn't deserve that. He looked over at Rocktumble's catch as he nudged it towards Autumnpaw, his eyes widening in surprise. Since when were there still well-fed hares this late in leaf-fall? "Morning, Rocktumble." The apprentice greeted distractedly.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:06 pm

Longkit padded into the main camp and stretched, arching her back as she did. Her tiny muscles trembled across her black and white fur, then sagged a bit as she returned to walking a little ways before looking around.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 6:58 pm

Autumnpaw purred with happiness as she gazed at the hare. Her eyes looked up at Rocktumble, "Do..you wanna share?" She offered with a shy smile. "It is your hare after all..." Her ears flicked as she then chuckled at the other apprentice. "It's leaf bare better get use to things getting wet and cold." She nudged his shoulder playfully. Before she looked back at Rocktumble awaiting his answer.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 8:19 pm

Fawntail's whiskers twitched in her sleep. She'd come home from the gathering and immediately collapsed in her nest, falling into a deep sleep. She twisted and turned before blinking open her eyes. She gathered her paws beneath her and arched her back, parting her jaw into a large yawn. She gazed around her den, letting the sleep fade. Once she felt wide awake, she padded out of her den and paused to scent the fresh-air and her clanmates.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 8:22 pm

Longkit noticed Fawntail exit her den and decided to speak to the medicine cat. She padded up to her and meowed a getting. "Hello Fawntail," She meowed politely.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 8:46 pm

The medicine cat looked down at the she-kit. "Hello Longkit," she purred in greeting. "It looks like you've been up longer than I have!" Fawntail gently cuffed the kit's ear teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 8:49 pm

Longkit chuckled a bit. "I guess so, but to be honest I woke up not all that long ago." She replied. She glanced around. "It looks like it is going to be a nice day today," She added.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 8:54 pm

Fawntail looked up at the sky and nodded, "I do hope so. I also hope the weather doesn't turn too cold just yet. I need to stock up on herbs before the snow falls." Fawntail's face contorted into that of dissappoinment and confusion. She disliked this season the most. Little to no herbs were ever left standing and cats were especially prone to getting sick. It was as though Starclan was testing her limits.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 8:58 pm

Longkit nodded. "Me to. I mean, it would probably be hard to train in bad weather, and hunting is going to be hard to." She sympathized with the Medicine cat.
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 9:55 pm

(Where can I have Lightningcloud join in?)
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:47 pm

Foxfire and Rainingecho laid curled up in the nest. Foxfire lifted his head and yawned, blinking a few times,"Wonder what happened at the gathering..." he muttered giving one of his paws a quick lick.
"Eh? What's that Foxfire?" Rainingecho twitched her ears and leaned closer to her denmate.
Foxfire rolled his eyes and huffed,"I said, I wonder what happened at the gathering!" The younger elder mewed loudly into the older cat's ears.
Rainingecho twitched her whiskers,"Oh, well you could have said that sooner. No need to scream in my ears."
the brown tom opened his mouth then closed it before giving a snort and curled back up.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 9:59 pm

Fawntail nodded at the kit. "Hopefully we can gather enough prey to keep us going before the snow falls," she said, looking over her shoulder to glance at the fresh-kill pile.
Back to top Go down
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:09 am

(Bambi I had Ambershard run up to you at Fourtrees)
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:11 am

(My tom, Lightningcloud is open.)
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:24 am

(ah i did not see uwu /shaaamee/ i guess she'll be two places at once kind of???)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:08 am

Longkit nodded. "I wonder if Treestar has decided on who should be my mentor," She stated, her voice soft. "I'll be six moons old in three days."
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 2:50 pm

Fawntail nodded to Longkit, "I'm sure he has." She purred lightly, "Are you excited to start training to be a warrior?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next