Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

WindClan Territory - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 2:51 pm

Longkit nodded eagerly. "You bet!" She meowed, giving a little bounce which betrayed her excitement.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 4:16 pm

While waiting for Rocktumble to give the two an answer, Oceanpaw began to grow bored. He glanced around the camp clearing, wondering if Fawntail had awoken yet. He hadn't traveled back to camp with the she-cat and he regretted his decision not to. He had wanted to ask her more about the herbs they'd be looking for today. Happiness swelled in his chest as he saw the she-cat talking with Longkit. The snowy apprentice dipped his head hastily in goodbye to Autumnpaw and Rocktumble, leaving his fellow denmate to deal with the warrior's less than eager replies. 

Oceanpaw padded swiftly to the two she-cats, mewing as he reached them. "Good morning, Longkit!" He cuffed at the kits ear in greeting. "You'll be sharing the apprentices den in a few days; I hope you're ready!" He continued, grinning toward the kit. He then turned towards Fawntail, dipping his head. "And good morning to you also." He added hastily, his grin turning sheepish. Hopefully she wouldn't berate him for greeting Longkit first.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 4:36 pm

"Good morning Oceanpaw!" Longkit meowed polity, dipping her head slightly to the apprentice. "Yeah, I'm ready," the young cat meowed with enthusiasm. Although Longkit wasn't so sure of apprentice duties, feeding the elders didn't seem to bad, and she had been fascinated with the idea of nest making. Though she wouldn't publicly admit she hated the idea of checking the elders for ticks, Mousebile always made her feel nauseous every time she scented it.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 6:35 pm

Fawntail nodded to Oceanpaw, "Morning Oceanpaw." She smiled at the apprentice and the kit. She enjoyed the company of the two cats, despite them being much younger. She turned to Oceanpaw, "Are you ready to head out?"
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 8:32 pm

Oceanpaw chuckled at Longkit's answer. 'She'll make a fine apprentice', he thought. He turned towards Fawntail and nodded eagerly. "Yes! As long as you are. I actually had a few questions I'd like to ask while we're out, if thats ok?" He tilted his head to the side at her. They weren't major questions; just a few curiosities he'd had since he had the time to think about them. He then turned to Longkit, giving her a rueful smile. He was loathe to leave the excited kit; she seemed to be quite fun to be around, if Fawntail's good mood was anything to go by. "I'll see you when we get back?" He offered. "I could show you how to do a good hunting crouch."
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 8:54 pm

Longkit smiled back at Oceanpaw. "You bet!" She purred, adding, "I'd like that. It'd give me some extra training and prepare me for apprenticeship. Plus, it sounds fun." Longkit then had a thought strike her. What if Treestar makes me an apprentice before Oceanpaw returns? She pushed the thought to the back of her mind.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:13 am

Fawntail nodded to the apprentice, "questions are for asking." She smiled at Longkit, pleased with her enthusiasm. "Stay out of trouble," she purred, flicking the kit's ear with her tail. She then turned and moved towards the entrance, beckoning Oceanpaw to follow. "Off we go!"
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:16 am

Longkit nodded. I'm to close to becoming an apprentice for that, she thought to herself. "Good luck," She mewed politely to the medicine cat and Oceanpaw.
Back to top Go down
spotthecow:3
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:47 am

~Rocktumble purred slightly at the Apprentice and flicked his tail with a meow, "Well... I told you that I wasn't very hungry, but I guess I wouldn't mind." The grey tom smiled at Autumnpaw.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 12:45 pm

"Thanks!" Oceanpaw called over his shoulder to Longkit as he followed Fawntail out of camp. He inhaled the crisp leaf-bare air and grinned as he kept pace with the she-cat. After a while, he decided it was ok to start asking those questions he'd mentioned earlier. "Does the snow really make it difficult to find herbs? Wouldn't they be fine, under the snow?" 

Comparing the storing of medicines to the prey caught while out on patrols probably wasn't the best of choices; but Oceanpaw was young and still had a lot to learn. The snowy apprentice continued nosing under groups of fallen leaves and around the trunks of trees while he kept an ear out for Fawntail's reply. He hadn't scented anything related to mint yet; maybe they were too late? When did Thyme usually grow, anyway? He kept these questions to himself as he waited for the she-cats response.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:16 pm

Autumnpaw felt her ears grow hot with embarrassment. She smiled shyly as she nodded, "Lets go sit by the prey pile then..." She murmured gazing up at him for a quick second. She then picked up the prey and turned walking toward the pile. Her fur stood on end but she tried ignoring it. What's going on with me?? Her face scrunched up while thinking, get yourself together Autumnpaw. Her face still felt like it was on fire. She stole a glance at the grey tom beside her.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 3:43 pm

Longkit watched the two walk out the camp, before padding off. She wasn't sure what to do while she waited, so she decided to just lay down for a bit and do nothing for a while.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 4:22 pm

Fawntail was quiet for a moment after he asked the questions, "The snow does not allow the sunlight to get to the herbs. Most herbs don't grow without water and sunlight. Plus, the snow makes it far too cold for anything to grow anyways." A purr escaped Fawntail's throat. She was fond of Oceanpaw and was glad he had come to see her the day before. She'd been in a exceptionally good mood ever since.

She turned her head to the side every now and then, slowing her pace to scent the air. "Almost there," she noted, the barn coming into view up ahead.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 4:30 pm

Oceanpaw nodded, listening to her answer. It seemed like she had a tough job; and she had to do it all on her own, since she didn't have an apprentice. But she'd been in a good mood lately; maybe she didn't mind? "What happens if you run out?" He questioned with obvious concern. Especially if it was something serious, like what had killed Greystar in Thunderclan. 

He grinned as he spotted the barn, recalling that the she-cat had told him it would be near the barn the day before. He cursed his sleep addled brain; Gatherings were really tiring. He padded ahead of Fawntail a little, excitement quickening his steps.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 4:45 pm

Fawntail purred more, amused by his excitement. The thought of Greystar's death ceased her purring, "If we run out then we borrow from the other clans. Many herbs have the same uses or similar ones at the very least though, so we normally don't need to borrow herbs." She quickened her pace as they approached the barn. "Start looking! They grow in relatively small patches around this area." Fawntail's tail twitched with excitement as she began scenting for the herbs, her gaze darting back and forth.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 4:56 pm

"Oh. That's nice; I hadn't thought of borrowing." Oceanpaw mewed over his shoulder, a soft purr rumbling through his chest. This was the farthest he'd been from camp! Everything looked different, but a lot of the trees were the same. At Fawntail's advice to start looking, the apprentice stuck towards the fence by the farm, his nose only a few inches from the fence. His nose picked up the scent of mint here or there, but he couldn't tell where the scent was coming from. He lifted his head and studied his surroundings, searching for the leafy green plant. 

A patch of small purple flowers surrounded by leafy stems caught his attention near the corner of the barn. He bounded over to it, nosing around the plants by the flowers. A bee buzzed by his ear and he shook his head, his tail twitching in concentration. Suddenly the strong, overwhelming scent of mint washed over his face and he let out a startled noise. 'I found it!' He thought joyfully, gnawing at the bottom of the thick stem to gather the herb. 

"Fawntail! I found some!" The snowy apprentice called out to her as he gathered a bundle of them into his jaws. He made his way out of the clump of flowers and weeds, his pelt littered with stray leaves and petals. Turning his head in the direction of the medicine cat, he allowed himself to purr loudly in success.
Back to top Go down
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:50 pm

~Rocktumble cleared his throat with a small, shy-ish, meow. "Um, well-Okay," Were his last words before he followed beside Autumnpaw with a swish of his tail. His gentle green eyes gazed down at her and he tilted his head to the side. "Are you alright?..." Rocktumble asked.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:00 pm

Autumnpaw looked up at him when he asked the question. "O-oh, yeah I'm fine." She mewed through the hare. Her tail was flicking low as she walked when they finally made it to the fresh-kill pile she sat the hare down and gave the tom a smile. She laid down in front of the hare and patted the ground beside her with her tail giving him the signal to sit down. As soon as she thought she could get over the fact of sharing a hare with a handsome tom her stomach growled once more. Autumnpaws ears flattened and she let out a groan. "Do...do you mind if I have the first bite?" She asked with a small purr as she gazed at the hare.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 10:56 pm

Fawntail had found a few odd plants here and there, but nothing similar to thyme. She gently pawed at the roots of some of the plants, curious as to what they would do if ingested or used medicinally. Her curiousity was interrupted by Oceanpaw's delighted statement. She turned to face the apprentice, "oh, fantastic!" She purred and bounded over to him. "You found that quite quickly, you must be a natural!" She purred, gently brushing the leaves off his pelt with her tail. "Is that all of it? Or is there more?" She asked, gesturing towards the bundle her carried. If there was more, they should take it all. Who knew when they'd run out again?
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 6:05 pm

Oceanpaw began to purr loudly at Fawntails praise. He hadn't thought helping the she-cat would mean so much to him; give him so much pride and satisfaction. He truly felt like he was helping his clan; even if he wasn't going on patrols or hunting. It was a strange thing to feel; he hadn't expected it. Her words filled him with warmth and he grinned around the bundle in his jaws. He set the herbs down to speak. "I think there's more; I found them around those flowers." He waved his tail in their direction. "I'm glad you allowed me to come along," He confessed to her sheepishly, "I didn't think I'd enjoy it so much."
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 6:35 pm

Fawntail touched her nose to his cheek in praise, "I'll grab a bundle myself and then we can head." She bounded through the flowers, scenting for the minty smell of thyme. She spotted another bushel sprouting form the ground and tugged them out. She returned to Oceanpaw and sat the herbs down, turning to groom her pelt quickly. Once finished, she focused her attention back on the apprentice, "I'm glad you enjoyed it." He'd make the perfect apprentice, she thought to herself. Fawntail had not desired an apprentice, but she began to doubt her decision when Oceanpaw had entered her den the other morning and had shown such an interest in the herbs and their uses. "Oceanpaw, I was wondering if you'd perhaps like to train as my apprentice?" she blinked at the apprentice. The question felt so awkward on her tongue and it made her heart beat a bit faster. What was she even fussing over? Was she really that scared that the apprentice would say no? What did it matter? If he said no, there were plenty of other apprentices!
Back to top Go down
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 8:30 pm

~Rocktumble gave her one more worried glance before shrugging it off and laying beside her, his grey pelt accidently touching hers. His ears now grew hot and he pulled away just a little, Great Starclan! I'm such a mousebrain, but she sure is a lovely she-cat. "Sorry..." He mewed quietly with a small smile then adding, "Ofcourse you can."
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 8:39 pm

Autumnpaw's face would be red if it wasn't for her fur being so dark. She cleared her throat and shivered a little against the cold air that swirled around camp. It's a little cold...I wish he didn't pull away. She looked over at him with a smile. "Thanks!" She said with a small purr as she leaned down biting into the hare. She purred louder as she swallowed it. It was still some what warm in this weather. She nudged it back over to him her nose lightly touching his paw before she gazed at him. "Your turn." She mewed happily, her muzzle now stained with red from the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 2:10 pm

bambi wrote:
Fawntail touched her nose to his cheek in praise, "I'll grab a bundle myself and then we can head." She bounded through the flowers, scenting for the minty smell of thyme. She spotted another bushel sprouting form the ground and tugged them out. She returned to Oceanpaw and sat the herbs down, turning to groom her pelt quickly. Once finished, she focused her attention back on the apprentice, "I'm glad you enjoyed it." He'd make the perfect apprentice, she thought to herself. Fawntail had not desired an apprentice, but she began to doubt her decision when Oceanpaw had entered her den the other morning and had shown such an interest in the herbs and their uses. "Oceanpaw, I was wondering if you'd perhaps like to train as my apprentice?" she blinked at the apprentice. The question felt so awkward on her tongue and it made her heart beat a bit faster. What was she even fussing over? Was she really that scared that the apprentice would say no? What did it matter? If he said no, there were plenty of other apprentices!
Oceanpaw's ears grew hot in embarrassment as she nosed his cheek and he screwed his face up playfully, "Ok, I'll wait here." He mewed as a chilly wind ruffled his fur. He stood, content, and waited for Fawntail to return with her own bundle of Thyme. He watched as she cleaned her pelt, "I'm glad I did too! I feel like I'm actually helping the clan." He admitted with a shrug. The snowy apprentice hadn't thought much about Fawntail's lack of an apprentice much; and her next questioned shocked him. He stared owlishly at her, his azure gaze bright in the winter sunlight. "Really?" He asked, disbelief stilling his usually enthusiastic movements. If he said yes, he'd train under the she-cat in the ways of a medicine cat; he wouldn't be able to ever take a mate. He'd also deal with injuries; both gruesome and tame. Oceanpaw mulled through his thoughts, his face taking a contemplative expression. He would have to deal with all that, but he would still be helping his clan, and that's what he wanted most. "Yes!' He finally answered happily. He grinned up at Fawntail, his ears flattening back as he noticed he''d nearly shouted his answer. "I mean- that is... I'd be honored."
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 3:09 pm

Fawntail purred, amused by his everlasting enthusiasm. "The honor is mine," she gently cuffed his ear. "Now let's head back and let Treestar know so that we can start training. There is much to learn!" Fawntail picked up her bundle of thyme before bounding through the grass. She was pleased that they tom had agreed to become her apprentice, especially with all the excitement he showed! She moved quickly, enjoying the wind as he blew through her fur. The air was cold, but Fawntail could hardly feel it. Leaf-bare was not going to turn her days into gloomy ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next