Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage

WindClan Territory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:44 pm

Moonkit flicked her tail distastefully and spat in Snowpaw's direction before running out of the den. "Fox-heart!" She growled, lashing her tail furiously. She sat beside Branchshade who smiled at her sympathetically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:49 pm

(What did she do that was so bad to call her that except motion her to leave. She can't exactly say that Lilykit needs room to recover... XP)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:51 pm

(Moonkit is a hot head and she loves her brother very much. *shrug*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:54 pm

(Yeah...)
(I feel like killing right now...)
(Who wants to kill Rainpaw?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:06 pm

(lol >:3 I would but I'm not really sure if any of my cats would do that XD)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:09 pm

(You could get Nightleap to kill him?)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:38 pm

(lol XD Rainkit could kill Rainpaw! XD I do not think it would happen.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:41 pm

(Where is Nightleap? O.o)
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:22 pm

((No idea O: ))

Nettlenose had fallen asleep by the lake. He re-soaked the moss, even grabbing more moss to soak and started to make his way back to camp.

Oceanbreeze returned to camp with a beech leaf full of marigold, watermint, and poppy seeds. She sniffed the air wearily. Blood...oh no, she worried and quickly jogged into the medicine den. She noticed that Snowpaw had taken care of the two kits. Good, good. "What happened I wonder..." she sighed and sniffed the air once more, taking in the scent of each herb used. "You've done well Snowpaw. Just the herbs I would use for wounds like these."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:30 pm

Tallpaw could hear Oceanbreeze praise Snowpaw from half way across camp and she winced, fighting back tears of regret and pain.

Rowanfeather almost bumped into Nettlenose and looked up at him just in time. "Hey! Want help?" She asked, her whiskers twitching with amusement as he carried the moss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:31 pm

*Snowpaw looked up at Oceanbreeze with a weak smile. Dipping her head, she saw the herbs that Oceanbreeze brought back and looked at the herbs expectantly, wondering is she could put them away for her. Something was troubling her. A strange feeling she didn't know how to label it though.*
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:36 pm

"It's alright, I'll put these herbs away. You can go rest if you'd like," Oceanbreeze mewed picking up the marigold, poppy seeds and watermint and disappeared into the back.

Nettlenose smiled with the moss still in his mouth and nodded, causing some of the moss to break off and fall down his throat. He dropped the moss and coughed like crazy, making very goofy faces. Goofy He finally swallowed the little piece of moss, disgusted. "Sorry, *cough* moss doesn't taste very good!" he purred. "But sure, I'd love some help." :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:39 pm

Rowanfeather bristled with alarm and growled playfully. "Don't scare me like that you big lump!" She meowed with relief and nuzzled his shoulder softly.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:46 pm

"Me, a lump? Psshhht" Nettlenose purred as Rowanfeather nuzzled at his shoulder. I do wonder if she likes me..., he pondered. He could bluntly ask, but nuu he was too nervous. He licked her cheek, and smiled ever so softly. Stretching, he got to his feet again and divided the moss in half. "I'll take this half of death murder moss I suppose," He mewed pawing at it, glancing up at his friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:32 pm

*Snowpaw nodded and padded into her nest. Laying there, looking as Lilykit and Moonkit with a sigh. You aren't the medicine cat... Lifting her head abruptly, she looked around at who said that. Getting up, she could almost feel something tugging at her pelt. Walking out of the den, she felt it tug more viciously at her. Stopping her, the thing cocked her head to Tallpaw in a manor that suggested Tallpaw was the rightful one. Hissing in anger, she broke into a pelt out of the clearing. That situation almost felt like she was being possessed by something. Pelting to the lake, she looked into the muddy water. Through the dirt and silt, she saw her reflection but a fish splashed there and rippled the water. Looking back in the water, an image of a silver cat with black stripes with scars and blood all over her. Teeth bared and mouth bloody as if she bit down on something, she looked like an evil killer. Backing away from the water, she closed her eyes right and but her tounge, cleary scared.*
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:36 pm

Rainkits whiskers twitched at the smell of herbs and he opened his eyes slowly. He lay up straight and glanced around. His dizziness had left, and he felt better. He yawned as he tried getting up, but he just went back to his lying position. He knew he must have been in the medicine cat den right now. Looking around he remembered what had happened and he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:15 pm

Lillykit mewed weakly. She had woken up. She could hardly move, and everything was still black. She skurried her paws. Her cuts stung badly. Her brivht orange pelt reeked of blood.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:32 am

((Nightleap ran out of camp, mostly because he'd almost killed Lilykit, obviously xP Wouldn't want to stay around for much longer then, would he? Sorreh Thunder, but I felt that the kit had to be moved somewhere quickly x3))

Nightleap's heart was tudding quickly, and his mind was racing. That's how it's going to be then? I'm going to turn into the animal I wanted to kill? He asked himself, his bloodied paws leaving a trail behind him. Shrugging he went to the spot he'd talked with Moonstar, and sat down there, his eyes gazing over the area. Do I want to kill every opportunity I may have to live in a clan again? he questioned, and sent a gaze back towards WindClan camp. A glint appeared in his eyes and he smiled slightly. I'll be in a clan again, I'll make sure of that. He told himself, the newly found evil thinge sparking inside him as he padded towards the Horseplace.

Whiskerpaw nodded to Snowpaw, glad to help. Instead of staying in the medicine den she padded out of it though, leaving more room for the skilled cats to work with the injured.

((Short for Whiskerpaw... Couldn't think of anything T.T))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:37 pm

Iceberry looked around and decided to go out and hunt.

Stormysky stared at Iceberry. "Can I come?" He asked his sister. He stood and followed her out of camp.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:38 am

Rainkit noticed Lillykit and got up quickly, as he went over to her. He looked at her with soft eyes,"You should rest and try letting your wounds heal." He meowed, then he licked her shoulder and sat down near her.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:03 am

Robinkit sighed, her tail flicking slightly from side to side. She was terribly bored, the little action that had gone on outside over and settled, the cats carried away and everything seemed peaceful. Shrugging she padded over to the bloody ground and touched the crimson substance on the ground, her fur bristling slightly as she watched the blood being dried into the ground.

Turning around she scampered over to the nursery and poked her head in first, then continued by putting herself into the den completely. Walking over to Lilykit she sniffed her and wrinkled her nose. She was about to burst out how the blood was very much alike the one outside, then frowned and kept her mouth shut for once.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:45 am

Likykit craned her head to rainkits voice was coming from. She practicly fell limp. And fell asleep again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:52 am

Rowanfeather giggled. "I'll get the other half." She meowed with amusement. She picked up the moss, straining to be extra careful. She glanced at Nettlenose for a moment and looked away quickly, her pelt becoming hot. This is killing me! Does he like me? Has he ever liked me? Has he always liked me? She fought back a sigh and smied at Nettlenose through the moss. "Wedy?" She meowed over her bundle.

Tallpaw looked up at Snowpaw as she looked at her than ran out of camp. She had a strange feeling to follow her but hostility still lay deep inside and she decided to wait a while to look for her. She lay her head on her paws, thoughts and dreams of being a medicine cat whirling around in her mind.

Moonkit padded into the den and smiled happily at her brotherf. "You feeling better?" She meowed with relief, glad her brother was up and awake. She looked down at Lilykit and became more quiet, sitting beside her brother.

Chasm ran through the moor. "Nightleap?" He called in panick. "Nightleap?!" He called louder. He left me here alone? He said he would teach me to fight! Chasm clawed the ground with a flurry of his neddle sharp claws.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:57 am

Nightleap shrugged and watched Chasm closely, his eyes scanning the kit. Obviously, he was trying to get rid of the hunger for blood. "You better watch yourself, kit." he said, blood staining his white markings and his eyes having the same, crazed look as they had earlier. Realising that he shouldn't stay much longer in WindClan territory, he gathered his paws and continued the journey to the Horseplace, not looking back to see if Chasm followed or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:08 am

Chasm looked up hopefully at Nightleap's words but they were cold and a bit crazed he shivered as he looked at him. Chasm looked one time back at WindClan and shook his head. His place was with Nightleap. He bolted after him and when he caught up he padded beside him quietly. Waiting until Nightleap addressed him to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next