Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29
AuthorMessage

WindClan Territory - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:41 pm

((He was just outside for fresh air. I did post he was heading back to the tunnels. x3))
Back to top Go down
Lilakstar
Warrior
Warrior
Lilakstar
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:27 am

Two green orbs flickered in the darkness of the tunnels. White light streamed ahead, blaring down from an open sky. Nettlefrost took a paw step towards the opening, almost feeling ice form on his thick black fur. As he neared the open moor, his muscles tensed slightly - the tunnels had become his domain, not the open scrubland which you could be seen from for miles. His broad tail flicked occassionally, and his ears were pricked forward, alert. As the warrior entered the pool of light, it soaked into his dark coat, reflected from hiseyes, giving them an un-cat-like, glassy sheen.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:03 am

Spade wrote:
((He was just outside for fresh air. I did post he was heading back to the tunnels. x3))

(Ah Ok. Just making sure you knew. Wink

Actually, I think I just briefly skimmed through it really fast, so I hadn't read the tunnels part. Must've skipped the last sentence. X3)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:15 pm

Thunderpatch twitched her ears when Sunstar entered the tunnels, back from the Gathering. "How did it go?" she called over to her leader.

Leafpaw bounced up, wondering where her brother was. "Where's Sunpaw?"
Back to top Go down
Lilakstar
Warrior
Warrior
Lilakstar
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:57 am

(Here goes. *Nervous breath* Isn't it Scarstar?)

Scarletpaw's bright eyes observed the cats that entered camp, sat tall and proud with her tail waving behind her, and long, lush red fur shimmering in the light that poured from the ceiling. She got to her paws, and wound her way towards the entering cats, holding her body high, and ears flicked up. The green glow of her orbs harshened into flames as it landed on Scarstar.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:40 pm

Robinpaw yanwed, stretched her long agile and petite body and unsheated her claws, allowing them to scrape over the surface of her nest. Flicking her tail lazily she looked around and spotted her sister's red, flourishing and seemingly groomed a minute ago. Lashing her tail with excitement, the young apprentice pricked her ears and crept along the edge of the cave, her odd-coloured eyes following her all along.

It had become a sport, terrorizing and bullying Scarletpaw for always keeping her coat oddly smooth and purty. Purring the she-cat leaped twice, before reaching her sister and shoving her paws into her sister's overly smooth fur, bowling her over. "HIYA!" she yowled, for the entire cave to hear.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:09 pm

Moonfeather wrote:
Thunderpatch twitched her ears when Scarstar entered the tunnels, back from the Gathering. "How did it go?" she called over to her leader.

Leafpaw bounced up, wondering where her brother was. "Where's Sunpaw?"

Scarstar rose her voice so all the cats in the cavern could hear. "You are now allowed to hunt in Horseplace! Be careful though. Don't upset any rogues or kittypets there, and don't be surprised if you see RiverClan cats there! We are sharing it with them!" Lowering her voice down to normal, she looked at Leafpaw. "He is in RiverClan. He is going on a mission and should be back in a few sunrises. Don't worry." She smiled reassuringly and licked her daughter's cheek before running over to Coldflare. "It smells like snow out there and there is already some flake coming down. Once it stops, I want you to guide a patrol to horseplace to hunt."
Back to top Go down
Lilakstar
Warrior
Warrior
Lilakstar
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:14 pm

A bundle of hot brown fur crashed into Scarletpaw, knocking her from her feet. Swiftly gathering herself to her paws, the red-furred apprentice flipped her head, jem-stone eyes focusing on her litter-mate. Robinpaw had always been a tease, getting at Scarletpaw for her neat and elegant way of being. Flames flickered in the she-cat's chest, but outwardly she was cool and sharp, lifting her fox-like muzzle.
"Honestly, Robinpaw, could you be more like a kit? Go back to the den." her voice was noted with dominance, sure and proud.

Nettlefrost narrowed his eyes, green slits showing through a black exterior. He bunched his body, thick fur ruffled, and leaped for the outside territory. Snow cascaded from the dark skies, bringing cold and biting gales. He looked ike a lonely shadow out on the moors, his dark pelt and haf-closed eyes shutting out the world. The scent of other cats was demolished in the weather, but as he looked down over the hills, the lake could be seen.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:28 pm

With her eyes glittering, one eye as pure as an emerald and the other blue as the clearest sky, Robinpaw pawed her sister's soft fur, imagining it to be a soft rug. Scarletpaw had always been the smoothest, the silkiest cat of the entire clan. Possibly a reason for Robinpaw's belief that Scarletpaw was more or less a blanket? Either way, she snuggled closer and rubbed her cheek against her sister's fur repeatedly. Then continued by nuzzling Scarletpaw's feet, that were just as smooth and soft as her fur.

"But Scarletpaw, you're so soft!" she complained, although had an incredibly amused look in her eyes. "Besides, you can't decide when I'm going back to bed. Besides, I've sleeped my fill so I'll spend the rest of the day snuggling on the floor with you," she said with a broad grin while continuously rubbing herself against the forepaw of her sister.

((http://griffsnuff.deviantart.com/gallery/38879198#/d56jao5 Watch it, and keep your sound down. That's what I was thinking while writing this. *_*))
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:53 pm

(Is the clan coming back to the territory?)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:39 pm

(I blame Moon for this XD
No, we're supposed to be Rping in the tunnels, but.... o.O I dunno what happened here.)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:51 pm

(LOL!! Why ARE we here?! XD)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:33 am

((Ehh, I don't know really. o_o))
Back to top Go down
Lilakstar
Warrior
Warrior
Lilakstar
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:00 pm

(Shall we all just move to the tunnels?)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:07 pm

(yeah... xD)
Back to top Go down
Lilakstar
Warrior
Warrior
Lilakstar
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:52 pm

-The Tunnels-
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:15 pm

((Yuss! Is it alright for you, if you post Scarletpaw's reply there? I'll follow straight afterwards! ^_^))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:33 pm

((Hi, can I join? Here's Oakpelt's fourmhttps://warriorslife.forumotion.com/t2139-oakpelt-of-windclan Thanks for considering!!! Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29