Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage

WindClan Territory - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:48 pm

Tallpaw saw that most dogs were going for live cats so she fell to her side, pretending tyo be dead. She decided to make a run for it when she got the chance.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:52 pm

Gentlepaw who had noticed the sound of dogs yapping, began panicking and rushed through the water, stress glowing in her eyes as she desperatly seeked to the shore. Unluckily though, without her eyesight, she ran straight into Nightleap's waiting claws. Giving a shriek as she was hit by his claws, she fell to the ground, her eyes seemingly paler and her breathing shallow. Nightleap stared at her with his cold eyes and shrugged. Looking up he saw the dogs, then turned and paced back towards the Horseplace, not bothering to see the death of more cats.

((Ooooh, the drama o: ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:00 pm

(lol X3)

Shadowpaw was cornered by the other dog and Roarstep lay unconscience next to her. "Someone help! Skywalker!" She shreik, still crying his name when she was introuble even though he had let her burn when she was caught in the fire.

Last edited by Thunderheart on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:08 pm

((o3o Now I've only got a single kit left to RP with in WindClan... D: And Thunder, there's only two dogs ;D))

Robinkit was fearful about what was going to happen, and managed to plow her way to the shore, where she stumbled into Gentlepaw's barely breathing body. Shrieking with shock, she dragged one of the dog's attention to her. Wailing she crept into a nearby hole, which was just small enough for her to get into. The dog dug furiously at it's opening though and her tiny heart was beating furiously as she backed into the cold rock wall behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:10 pm

(*facepaw* whoops!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:15 pm

(now I don't get what's going on. Why are there dogs?)
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:53 pm

Tallkit hid in a bush and tried not to make any noise.

(I think I died somehow XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:43 pm

Tallpaw looked around for Oceanbreeze, hoping she was okay and then she jumped to her paws and ran clumsily up the nearest tree.

Rowanfeather was trying to get to Shadowpaw to help her when she realized she had lost Nettlenose from her sight. "Nettlenose? Nettlenose where are you?" She called through the cat who were scrambling to run away.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:04 pm

Tallkit started coughing and felt like throwing up. 'I don't feel so well...' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:16 am

((There are dogs because Nightleap deliberatly lead them there, knowing that the cats were already weakened o3o It was a failed attempt to bring a bit more chaos and action into WindClan, I guess xP))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:54 pm

Silverfeather wrote:
Gentlepaw who had noticed the sound of dogs yapping, began panicking and rushed through the water, stress glowing in her eyes as she desperatly seeked to the shore. Unluckily though, without her eyesight, she ran straight into Nightleap's waiting claws. Giving a shriek as she was hit by his claws, she fell to the ground, her eyes seemingly paler and her breathing shallow. Nightleap stared at her with his cold eyes and shrugged. Looking up he saw the dogs, then turned and paced back towards the Horseplace, not bothering to see the death of more cats.
Thunderheart wrote:
Shadowpaw was cornered by the other dog and Roarstep lay unconscience next to her. "Someone help! Skywalker!" She shreik, still crying his name when she was in trouble even though he had let her burn when she was caught in the fire.

Skywalker leaped over to Gentlepaw and nuzzled her. He didn't even look up once when he heard another cat call his name. "Gentlepaw?" He started pulling her away from the water.

(Is she still in the water? Or did she run out of the water?)

Scartalon heard someone yowl for someone to help. Her paws trembled with fear as she looked at Skywalker and she heard his name called as well. Seeing he was busy with Gentlepaw, she ran to go help the one who had called. When she saw Shadowpaw being attacked by a dog she hurled herself at it and crashed into it's side.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:57 pm

((Gentlepaw's out of the water, on the lake shore c: ))

Gentlepaw lay quite motionless, blood gushing out from a wound to her throat where Nightleap's claws had pierced her. She had been unlucky enough to be at the wrong place to the wrong time. Her breathing was shallow, although she seemed to be conscious. "I'm sorry." she whispered, and a tear dripped from her blank eyes down onto the blackened and burned fround below. She had caused such a mess in every cat's life, and now she just wanted to die and leave it all behind.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:04 pm

Skywalker hissed and buried his face in her fur. "No. Don't be." His voice cracked. "You can't die, Gentlepaw. I won't let you. If you die.... what is there for me to live for?" He got up and whipped around, a tearing falling from his face. I need cobwebs, he thought, paniked, though couldn't think of where to find them. He could go to ThunderClan but he would have to go through the barrier of flames.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:34 pm

(okay now i'm confused.)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:35 pm

(Why are you confused?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:58 pm

(*sigh*)

Shadowpaw saw Scartalon coming to her aid and gave a relieved yowl. While the dog was distracted she grabbed Roarstep's scruff and dragged him to safety.

Satinkit lay hudled by herself among all the chaos and comotion. She mewed feebly in a desperate cry for help.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:12 pm

((Hrm, I'm debating with myself if I'm going to kill Gentlepaw or not o: What do you think?))

Gentlepaw coughed a couple of times, trickles of blood rushing down from the side of her mouth. Slowly, her vision went completely black because of the bloodloss, and she faded into a dark silence, loosing the little consciousness she had earlier, her body twitching softly with the effort of keeping her heart beating steadily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:14 pm

(Poor baby has gone through so much I honestly don't know.)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:53 am

((Yeah... And I don't know what to do with her next D: It sort of seems cheesy if she just jumps back with Sky, somehow ^^; ))

Soulpaw had escaped frlom camp pretty much unscaved, except for a few sooted markings down his sides. His red eyes studied the shore and the lake, where his clanmates were trying to keep away from the dogs. Snarling he drew back his lips and lunged at the dog attacking Shadowpaw, his red eyes gleaming in the darkness. His white coat made him stand out from the darkness and he looked like a ghostly figure as he leaped at the dog, grabbed it's ear and dug his claws into it's shoulder. If his dreams were to survive, the clan had to survive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:51 am

Shadowpaw saw Soulpaw come flying out of no where and she gasped as he fearlessly attacked the dog. She looked down at Roarstep giving his head a final lick and then racing out of the bush she had dragged him to, leaping onto the dogs back. She swipped her claws along the dogs side a few times before it flung her off with a wild shake of it's pelt. She looked at Soulpaw with large frightened eyes. Can we really defeat the dog on our own? She was no badly burned and bleeding from several wounds, her vision was becoming blurry and going in and out of focus.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:37 pm

Soulpaw looked at Shadowpaw with a weird gleam in his eyes, a mixture of determination and belief in winning the battle. However, his red eyes made the gleam look quite odd. The white tom continue bashing at the dog, before the other dog reared over and game running over, the sight of a white cat obviously interesting him. Before Soulpaw had even noticed what had happened the other dog ripped him off it's fellow's back and shook him from side to side, before throwing him sideways into the water. he black water left a bloodred puddle where he had landed, and a moment later the young cat popped up, his back ripped from the dog's teeth.

Groaning in pain he attempted to get to the shore, although the dog came over again and yapped eagerly, grasping hold of his flank and dragging him out of the water. This time, the white apprentice hung quite limply in it's jaws, until the dog found him boring and put him back where he lay, and returned to "play" with Shadowpaw.

((Maybe we should have the twoleg come bring them back or something soon?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:50 pm

Shadowpaw screamed as the dog took her by her hind leg and flung her around. She couldn't see Soulpaw but she knew he was terribly injured. Everytime she struggled the dog would tighten it's grip.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:54 pm

((I'm just going to say the farmer chases them off, because I can't see how the cats will ever get them away o: ))

Soulpaw flicked his ears as he heard the farmer running towards them, his huge boots slamming against the ground and his awkward voice screaming unnatural words at the two dogs. The dogs froze to the spot, and then slinked off to join their owner, who growled angrily at them before he began taking them back home, leaving the injuried WindClan cats lying by the shore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:59 pm

Shadowpaw was dropped and she looked up, using a lot of effort. She looked around for Soulpaw to make sure he was okay and saw how terribly he was wounded. She limped over to him quickly. "Soulpaw! Are you alright? Of course you're not, I'm so sorry if you didn't have to save me you would be fine! This is my fault!" She realized and tears welled up in her puffy, smoke filled eyes.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:06 pm

Soulpaw staggered to his paws once the barks of the dogs where distant, his white coat stained with red blood trickling down his sides. "It's fine," he said and licked the scratch on his shoulder, before he slowly waded into the water, cleaning his wounds. The unsocial cat didn't have any more to say than that. It stung with a sharp intensity and he gritted his teeth, small pearly white tears forming in his eyes.

When he stood back out, the red wounds glistened in the pale moonlight, giving them a shine that was about the same colour as his eyes. He sighed softly and flopped down on the ground, trying to let his back rest quietly so it wouldn't be even more hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next