Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News from the Clans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

News from the Clans Empty
PostSubject: News from the Clans   News from the Clans EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:42 pm

The staff will do their best to update this as new things happens in the clans, to keep all users up at what's happening in the different clans.

ThunderClan

Thunderheart, the ThunderClan deputy has had kits. Fallenkit is now a 'paw and was assigned Falconswoop as a mentor. There is a minor outbreak of green/whitecough in the camp, and the leader, Creekstar is most likely suffering from it, as well as one of Thunderheart's kits, Wolfkit. However, with good work from Gingerpaw, the clan keeps their hopes high that their precious clanmembers will get better.

Meanwhile, Creekstar appears to have caught one of these horrible illnesses too, and is currently discussing with Thunderheart in his den. Silentshade, a young she-cat appeared with a young kit, who almost drowned when he was flung into the stream by a twoleg. Who is this mysterious kit?

WindClan

A fire raged on the ThunderClan border and grew to turn the WindClan camp to soot. The rain put out the fire but there is nothing left for the WindClan cats to live under. They are now living in the tunnels. Moonstar died and Scartalon has now become leader, now Scarstar. Several kits and apprentices have gained their rightful names. Among them, Scarstar's own litter.

RiverClan

Copperstar has died and Autumnwind has taken her rightful command as leader, now Autumnstar. Sundance has been chosen deputy and there are many new warriors. Russetstream had four kits (Adderkit, Blossomkit, Furzekit and Icekit). Meanwhile, Goldenflower's kit are about to arrive (fathered by Bloodstreak).

ShadowClan

Two kits were found on the ShadowClan border and were adopted by Flarestalker who had Thunderclap's kits, Frecklekit and Emberkit. The two adopted kits are named Dapplekit and Smokekit. Treepaw attacked Snow, a new member of the clan and injured her pretty badly. Later on, Treepaw was spotted with two kits from Flarestalker's litter, and was accused of treachery. While talking with Brightstar, the young cat collapsed and Brightstar decided to call a clanmeeting instead.

StarClan

StarClan is a mess. They are fighting amongst themselves on whether or not to fight with the Clans. No one has stepped up to lead until Darkthorn of WindClan dies and comes. He is trying to piece together the shattered ancestors before the Clan's by the lake are gone forever from their reach. Will they come to their senses in time to help the Clans?

Dark Forest

Currently the cats are thrilled to know that the dark is starting to rise within the living cats, and most will probably help them out in the times when the battles arrive. They have attacked the Clans along side the rogues, taking lives one by one. They snicker as they defeat the Clans and StarClan is no where in sight. Is StarClan watching the Clans or have they turned their backs to the Clans?

If you happen to know something about the clans that could be posted, feel free to suggest that it's added c:

Last edited by Silverfeather on Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:36 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: News from the Clans   News from the Clans EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:43 pm

I had no idea what's going on in SkyClan/TORW, so I'd love for another Staff member or user to edit in/tell me what happens there. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: News from the Clans   News from the Clans EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:35 pm

If i remember correctly in Skyclan, A Apprentice got attacked by a dog and is now injured and is now in the care of leafspell
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: News from the Clans   News from the Clans EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:52 pm

I updated it for SkyClan and ToRW. Smile
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: News from the Clans   News from the Clans EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:38 pm

Awesome! :3 Great summaries.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: News from the Clans   News from the Clans EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:57 pm

Oh thank you so much for posting this! Helps me a LOT! :3

(Love the new banner by the way, Silver!!)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: News from the Clans   News from the Clans EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:34 am

It helps everyone, I hope :3 They need a slight update, so I'll take a small look over it again when I get back home.

(Thanks xP I decided to put it up, since you were sort of absent)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: News from the Clans   News from the Clans EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:29 am

Lol, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: News from the Clans   News from the Clans EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:55 pm

Updated the list with the latest news I know of. If anyone has more to fill in with, please enter that as well! And I don't have any clue what's going on in TORW or SkyClan at the moment, so it'd be nice if someone could write something about what's happening there as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News from the Clans   News from the Clans EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:33 pm

Updated! ^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News from the Clans   News from the Clans EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:42 pm

Where is the battle happening? Just on Thunderlcan territory threads and such,? I'm just checking to make sure there is no certain thread the battle is happening on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News from the Clans   News from the Clans EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:48 pm

It is going on in the ThunderClan thread. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News from the Clans   News from the Clans EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:49 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: News from the Clans   News from the Clans EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:42 pm

Updated this to the best of my ability. If there is anything I should include, please post here and I or another staff member will add it. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News from the Clans   News from the Clans Empty

Back to top Go down

News from the Clans

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T A L L S T O N E :: Forum Library :: Graveyard :: Old RP Threads and Inactive Characters-