Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Returning Player

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cherryleaf
Apprentice
Apprentice
Cherryleaf
Female

Returning Player Empty
PostSubject: Returning Player   Returning Player EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 8:58 pm

hey everyone, i dont know if you remember me or not, seeing as its been years, but im cherryleaf. i used to be a regular on this website and i absolutely adored chatting and roleplaying on here but i had to quit because i just didnt have enough time. now, though, i have a lot more freetime and i thought it would be fun to come back, if thats alright. c: about a month ago mephy sent me a message on cs which reminded me of this rad website, though i havent got around to really coming back until now tbh.
ive changed a lot since ive last been here. ive become more mature (and less mature in some ways tbh), ive had more experiences and ive grown emotionally, and yesterday actually marked four months that ive been with my beautiful girlfriend. c: im not proud to say that ive delved into the dark world of fandoms and tumblr and theyve been absorbing my life haha i have actually become a bit of a weeaboo honestly, and i absolutely adore anime and manga. anything from ouran high school host club to tokyo ghoul, or binan koukou chikyuu bouei-bu love and free! to attack on titan and death note im game. im mainly obsessed with hetalia right now, though, and i have been for over a year now. all of my friends have dubbed each other as the countries from hetalia, and im russia, and i agree that im similar to him in ways, despite the fact that im actually norwegian haha
cosplaying has also become one of my passions, and im actually sewing a gakuen hetalia girls uniform right now. i even went to comic con in full cosplay, though it was of madoka from madoka magica. my interests have expanded vastly and i actually havent been into warriors that much lately, im ashamed to admit. however, warriors will always be a part of me and im glad to be back into it. c: im actually pretty excited to be back here and to be able to roleplay warriors ocs and chat with everyone.
anyway, i hope you guys are okay with me coming back from such a long hiatus and i hope i can talk and roleplay with you guys on here! c:
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

Returning Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Player   Returning Player EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:21 pm

welcome back to WL!
i'm a newer member, glad to meet you : )
i'm also into the animus and mangos so hmu if you ever wanna chat about them!! i've also been cosplaying for about 5 years or so; what cons have you been to/plan on going to??
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

Returning Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Player   Returning Player EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:45 pm

Hi Cherry~! Welcome back. Like Squire I'm also new, Squire got me into roleplaying about 7 years ago and I was away from roleplaying for about 2 years until he showed me this site :D 
I can't wait to roleplay with you~!
Back to top Go down
Cherryleaf
Apprentice
Apprentice
Cherryleaf
Female

Returning Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Player   Returning Player EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:54 pm

@squire - thanks, its great to meet you! c:
oh awesome, what kinds are you into?
ah sadly i was only able to attend one con last year (rose city comic con) and this year im planning on going to it again as well as kumoricon and possibly others. its difficult because there are no cons in my area whatsoever, and to go to rccc i had to drive four and a half hours, which is a bit of a damper tbh. however there are homestuck meetups in a city about an hour away every month so i go to those in cosplay every once in a while c: what about you?

@owl - its wonderful to meet you! same, i got into roleplaying years ago haha c: roleplaying together will be a ton of fun, i look forward to it ^~^
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

Returning Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Player   Returning Player EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 11:30 pm

I have no clue if we've met before on the site, but Welcome Back! It'll be fun roleplaying with you, I hope you have a nice time getting back into the site again. c:
I adore a lot of anime and manga myself |D
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

Returning Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Player   Returning Player EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:50 pm

Cherryleaf wrote:
@squire - thanks, its great to meet you! c:
oh awesome, what kinds are you into?
ah sadly i was only able to attend one con last year (rose city comic con) and this year im planning on going to it again as well as kumoricon and possibly others. its difficult because there are no cons in my area whatsoever, and to go to rccc i had to drive four and a half hours, which is a bit of a damper tbh. however there are homestuck meetups in a city about an hour away every month so i go to those in cosplay every once in a while c: what about you?

o man

my fav genres are slice of life/moe/bl/comedy : ))))

i've attended about.... 12 cons since 2010! my main two are otakon and katsucon, both east coast us cons since i live there haha
but woah im sorry there arent any cons around you thats really lame? that's how my friend in illinois felt bc there werent any near the city she lived in :/
i've gone to a lot of homestuck meetups!
two were to the aquarium, two were in D.C., and i think there's one this year in D.C. as well? there havent been many lately bc homestuck has sort of died down imo
but i've cosplayed TONS i have sooo many @__@ lemme know if you want the list lmao

what kinds are you into? O:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Returning Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Player   Returning Player Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning Player

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T A L L S T O N E :: Introductions and Farewells-