Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorrelstar and the mushroom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

Sorrelstar and the mushroom Empty
PostSubject: Sorrelstar and the mushroom   Sorrelstar and the mushroom EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:13 am

I'm sorry, but this needed to be done. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS STORy SERIOUSLY. This is for the skype group
----

Sorrelstar was out doing whatever it is that he does. Normal Clan biz? Nah, hes not into that. No, what he was doing was out trying to get the one cat who did not have the hots for him. Mushroomtail. For this great quest took a lot of plots; and quiet frankly, he already tried 300 times and he was declined all 300 times.

'But this time, I'll surely win her heart!' The love lusted cat thought to himself happily, as he jumped over the sunningrocks like a majestic piece of god damn mold. Smirking to himself he started to sprint up a tree, becAUSE CATS ARE COOL LIKE THAT ANd he started jumping across the trees until he neared thunderclan and spotted the magical cat.

"OH MUSHROOMTAIL PLEASE BECOME My MUSHROOM" He Screeched as he soared through the tree he was in and landed on a sheet of mETAL. He then peed himself once he looked up and saw mushroomtail inside the machine when she shouted "FOOLISH MORTAL, DO YOU THINK I WOULD EVER HAVE THE HOTS FOR YOU? I HAVE FOUND THE ULTIMATE WEAPON TO SPREAD THE INFLUENCE OF THUNDER THAT HAS BECOME MOLD."

Sorrelstar then did a triple 360 into space to escape, and landed on a space station and watched his beloved mushroomtail take over the world. bUT THEN O NO, MUSHROOMTAIL FOUND HIM AND BLEW UP THE UNIVERSE TO PREVENT HIM FROM TRYING TO MAKE HER LOVE HIM.

THE END

Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: Sorrelstar and the mushroom   Sorrelstar and the mushroom EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:21 am

THIS IS THE BEST STORY I'VE EVER READ. 
Please make this into a novel.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: Sorrelstar and the mushroom   Sorrelstar and the mushroom EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:31 am

Oh goodness gracious mephy O:
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: Sorrelstar and the mushroom   Sorrelstar and the mushroom EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:35 am

Sorrelstar and the mushroom Dramatic-Clapping-Crying-Meme-Face-Of-Citizen-Kane

An absolute MASTERPIECE. Please expand on this riveting story.
~
REALLY THOUGH^^^
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorrelstar and the mushroom   Sorrelstar and the mushroom EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:35 pm

pleASE MAKE MORE OH MY
*claps* best story ever!!!
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: Sorrelstar and the mushroom   Sorrelstar and the mushroom EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:06 pm

Hahaha, I'm glad you guys like it!
Back to top Go down
~TheIceCat~
Kit
Kit
Female

PostSubject: Re: Sorrelstar and the mushroom   Sorrelstar and the mushroom EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:25 pm

DER BESTE!!!!! I loaf it so much! -_^V keep up the good work and definitely write more.
Back to top Go down
Always_second_best
Kit
Kit
Always_second_best

PostSubject: Re: Sorrelstar and the mushroom   Sorrelstar and the mushroom EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 3:03 am

Beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorrelstar and the mushroom   Sorrelstar and the mushroom Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorrelstar and the mushroom

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ A R T I S T I C - C A T S :: Writings-