Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anime, anyone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

Anime, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Anime, anyone?   Anime, anyone? EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 5:23 pm

Just a place for me and my fellow otakus to hang out and talk about our obsession of animes... Kekeke! xD

So for starters, what anime do you guys enjoy the most?
Is there any kind you prefer in terms of genre, length or character design? Really, anything goes!

I personally have a thing for a little cute 12 episoder named Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou, and I like these short comedyish animes the most. My favorite anime of all time is probably Ao no Exorcist, Henneko (kawaiii), Darker than Black and Death Note. All the famous ones, I know... Heh. If someone knows of any short, good, underrated/less heard of anime I'd be happy to get some guidance as to where to find them. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

Anime, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime, anyone?   Anime, anyone? EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 5:31 pm

Girls und Panzer is the only Anime I've watched outside of Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-gi-oh and... Transformers? Don't know if that last one counts.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

Anime, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime, anyone?   Anime, anyone? EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 5:36 pm

Wow, never heard of that anime before! It sure looked cool though! Who can resist a girl in a tank, amirite? d: I'll have to note that one down, maybe I'll check it out in the future. ^^

Ahaha, I've been in touch with Pokemon and Digimon but the two others you listed I haven't touched... Just not something that interests me I'm afraid. Yu-gi-oh's about cards and such, right? And Transformers do have an animated version that's counted as anime, dunno if you've seen that one though. c:
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

Anime, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime, anyone?   Anime, anyone? EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 5:44 pm

Yep! I've always enjoyed things that deal with the military.

Yeah, though the Anime also has a lot to do with ancient Egyptian methodology and such. All of transformers up to Armada where animated, along with Transformers animated, while Energon and Cybertron where half animated and half 3D rendered. Prime and beast hunters where in full 3D.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

Anime, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime, anyone?   Anime, anyone? EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:13 pm

yoooOOOooOOO where my fellow otaku at

i most recently watched the finale of the legend of korra so major avatar feels there uhhh but i've watched tons??? first one watched was probably naruto/wolf's rain/pokemon when i was really young but the first anime that i watched, knowing it was anime was d n angel (first manga read too) uhh then neon genesis evangelion, naruto,  and it all went downhill from there oh boy

ive mainly watched mainstream ones?? or slightly mainstream? free!, drrr!, attack on titan, etc. there's a long list lemme know if you guys wanna know/talk about a specific one bc i am all ears

idk what my fav genre is, probably bl/moe/slice of life : ))))

i cosplay too!! mainly do that a LOT and vid games but theyre not really anime but /shrug u get the point
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

Anime, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime, anyone?   Anime, anyone? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 7:43 pm

Mob@: Ah, yes! I've been meaning to get into some military anime eventually, just haven't found one that suits my preferences just yet... Maybe I'll check out yours!

Dunno about the various versions of them, but 3D sure sounds awesome!

squire@: Yeee, otaku! I've heard so much about this Legend of Korra, is it really that great? Haven't felt like checking it out just yet since it's not completely like the regular anime that I watch (in terms of art style mainly). Don't have the patience to watch Naruto, but I might check out the two others you mentioned... o:

Haha, I've watched those as well... Free! was my first sports anime ever watched, and I was surprised by how entertaining it was. Never grew tired of it! ^^ The cosplaying bit sounds awesome too, always wanted to try one of those but alas my talent with clothing and such can only reach so far... If they were better I'd definitely try cosplaying as well! Almost feel like going to a cosplaying con at some point to see it with my own eyes. <:

On another note: Just started watching Black Bullet! Only gotten through the first episode but it is promising. I also finished another series called Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou, which is a slice of life/romance/comedy anime. Really loved it, despite it being a bit slow-moving. The comedy part had me laughing at several points and the characters were colourful and entertaining to watch. Recommended if you don't mind a slightly slow-paced anime!
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

Anime, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime, anyone?   Anime, anyone? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 7:45 pm

@Friskusis
UGH I love Black Bullet. I really enjoyed it
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

Anime, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime, anyone?   Anime, anyone? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 7:55 pm

Eee, looking forwards to seeing more episodes of it then! ;w;
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

Anime, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime, anyone?   Anime, anyone? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 6:18 pm

Friskusis wrote:
squire@: Yeee, otaku! I've heard so much about this Legend of Korra, is it really that great? Haven't felt like checking it out just yet since it's not completely like the regular anime that I watch (in terms of art style mainly). Don't have the patience to watch Naruto, but I might check out the two others you mentioned... o:

Haha, I've watched those as well... Free! was my first sports anime ever watched, and I was surprised by how entertaining it was. Never grew tired of it! ^^ The cosplaying bit sounds awesome too, always wanted to try one of those but alas my talent with clothing and such can only reach so far... If they were better I'd definitely try cosplaying as well! Almost feel like going to a cosplaying con at some point to see it with my own eyes. <:

On another note: Just started watching Black Bullet! Only gotten through the first episode but it is promising. I also finished another series called Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou, which is a slice of life/romance/comedy anime. Really loved it, despite it being a bit slow-moving. The comedy part had me laughing at several points and the characters were colourful and entertaining to watch. Recommended if you don't mind a slightly slow-paced anime!

well you should probably watch avatar: the last airbender if you're interested in watching the legend of korra; it's a sequel =) it's pretty good! personally i prefer atla over lok but it was still a good show.

big windup!/oofuri furikabutte was my first sports anime (baseball ye) but since then i've watched free! and haikyuu! which are both lovely too

cosplay is so much fun, i recommend everyone to try it at least once. absolutely amazing i cant really describe it it's very freeing and fun! especially cons omg

i just finished sword art online II and started watching gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun which is really funny.

i'll have to give the slice of life anime you mentioned; that's my jam 8 )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anime, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime, anyone?   Anime, anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anime, anyone?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ O U T - O F - C H A R A C T E R :: General Discussion-