Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A mix warrior cat fan art AGAIN..!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
happythecat
Kit
Kit
happythecat
Female

A mix warrior cat fan art AGAIN..!! Empty
PostSubject: A mix warrior cat fan art AGAIN..!!   A mix warrior cat fan art AGAIN..!! EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 10:21 pm

I.. Got bored one day. :l Sad :c D:
I though of two 2 "Famous" warriors, that came to my head.. Smile :O :D
so.. I don't know "much" about then  maybe.. not at all... I just know there names so..... YEAH YES..!!
SO.. I mixed firestar and bluestar! yay!
here she is..!!:

warning: KINDA BIG image of a warrior/warrior cats.

A mix warrior cat fan art AGAIN..!! VwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg== I mixed there names. I didn't really think of a REAL WARRIOR NAME (warrior type name) I just made up one its.. do do do do! bluefire!
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: A mix warrior cat fan art AGAIN..!!   A mix warrior cat fan art AGAIN..!! EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 10:40 pm

Awwwww! :3 Shes so cute! Nice mix! Honestly I think Bluefire IS an acceptable warrior name. It makes sense :D

Also, please put all your art on one topic. That way everyone can look at all your art in one place instead of having to go to a bunch of different topics :D It then becomes your own little art gallery for yourself owo And it also keeps the art forum a little more neat and tidy XD  Its a win-win situation! :D
Back to top Go down
happythecat
Kit
Kit
happythecat
Female

PostSubject: Re: A mix warrior cat fan art AGAIN..!!   A mix warrior cat fan art AGAIN..!! EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 10:48 pm

Corporal Cares wrote:
Awwwww! :3 Shes so cute! Nice mix! Honestly I think Bluefire IS an acceptable warrior name. It makes sense :D

Also, please put all your art on one topic. That way everyone can look at all your art in one place instead of having to go to a bunch of different topics :D It then becomes your own little art gallery for yourself owo And it also keeps the art forum a little more neat and tidy XD  Its a win-win situation! :D

YOU MAGICALY SOLVED MY PROBLEM OF WRITING 1MILLION WORDS! thanks and thank you so much!
 Smile :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A mix warrior cat fan art AGAIN..!!   A mix warrior cat fan art AGAIN..!! Empty

Back to top Go down

A mix warrior cat fan art AGAIN..!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1