Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HAHA I totally know my stuff.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

HAHA I totally know my stuff. Empty
PostSubject: HAHA I totally know my stuff.   HAHA I totally know my stuff. EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:55 am

Excited
So , I'm not nervous, I have decided that this isn't my first time at a new school, thus making it less scarier, well for everyone. Sorry for my extensive use of commas. Otherwise I would be apologising for an extensive use of full stops. 
Rather than being nervous I am very excited to roleplay here. I never really roleplayed on a site, besides with one of my friends whom she and I shared the site. 

I'm looking to roleplaying with you all. 
Stormflight, will scare you.. muahuahua
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: HAHA I totally know my stuff.   HAHA I totally know my stuff. EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 11:07 am

Welcome to WL Storm! I'm Mephy, one of the admins. If you have any questions feel free to ask any of the staff!
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: HAHA I totally know my stuff.   HAHA I totally know my stuff. EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 2:55 pm

Hello, Storm! Nice to meet you. No need to be nervous, we're all friendly here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: HAHA I totally know my stuff.   HAHA I totally know my stuff. EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 5:52 pm

Hello Storm! I'm Alter, but you can call me Alt or Ash. I've been around WL ever since it was created, just getting back here too. I assure you, there's no need to be nervous. We're all friends here! =^_^= I hope you enjoy the site and its revival.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: HAHA I totally know my stuff.   HAHA I totally know my stuff. EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 8:11 pm

It's nice to see new faces, welcome to the site!
You can call me Mush. I hope you have fun here, Storm~ ;v;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAHA I totally know my stuff.   HAHA I totally know my stuff. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 7:07 am

WOOOOOOO THANK YOU GUYS :D
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: HAHA I totally know my stuff.   HAHA I totally know my stuff. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:55 pm

Hallow Storm! :D I'm Cares and welcome to WL! Can't wait to see you around! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAHA I totally know my stuff.   HAHA I totally know my stuff. Empty

Back to top Go down

HAHA I totally know my stuff.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T A L L S T O N E :: Introductions and Farewells-