Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Windclan Swiftpaw

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Windclan Swiftpaw Empty
PostSubject: Windclan Swiftpaw   Windclan Swiftpaw EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 7:09 pm

Name- Swiftpaw
Age- 8 moons
Gender-Tom
Rank- apprentice
Clan- Windclan
Color/Description- A white Tom with brown splashes on his back, tail, and chest and blue eyes
Personality- He is a plucky, opinionated apprentice who always has something to say. He is brave and good at fighting, but lacks patience. He seeks approval from his fellow a apprentices often, and is always trying to outdo them.
Crush- open
Mate- none
Kits- none
Family/History- He was born to Cloudfoot and Windpelt and was an only kit. His parents decided to become rouges only a moon ago, and he is constantly ridiculed about it, making him always have to prove himself to his Clan.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

Windclan Swiftpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windclan Swiftpaw   Windclan Swiftpaw EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 7:17 pm

Accepted! Movin~
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

Windclan Swiftpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windclan Swiftpaw   Windclan Swiftpaw EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 12:59 am

I feel like our apprentices would always bump heads. Because yours lacks patients and if you go read my apprentices bio (Autumnpaw) you'd understand x3 I'd love to see how these two characters interact!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Windclan Swiftpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windclan Swiftpaw   Windclan Swiftpaw Empty

Back to top Go down

Windclan Swiftpaw

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1