Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bearclaw of RiverClan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitty-lover93
Kit
Kit
Kitty-lover93

Bearclaw of RiverClan Empty
PostSubject: Bearclaw of RiverClan   Bearclaw of RiverClan EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:06 pm

B e a r C l a w

Bearclaw of RiverClan Tumblr_mqzd9vRF6m1rbb13bo1_250Bearclaw of RiverClan Tumblr_mqzdb2mm081rbb13bo1_250
Bearclaw of RiverClan Tumblr_mqzd8fzl9w1rbb13bo1_250

Name- "Bearclaw. Not that it should mean anything to you, right?" Bearclaw.
Age- "Okay, I won't let you cross the border, and you think I'll tell you that?" Twenty-nine moons.
Gender- "You must be stupid and blind. A tom, pebblebbrain! Do I sound like a she-cat to you?" Tom.
Rank- "A warrior. A proud, well-trained, fighting warrior!" Warrior.
Clan- "We're next to a river. I'll give you a hint: It starts with river. Ends with clan. What do you get? RiverClan, mousebrain!" RiverClan.
Color/Description- "I'm a marbled tabby with green eyes. Why?" Bearclaw is a marbled tabby cat. Instead of the standard dark stripes or the less common dark spots, Bearclaw's pelt is black-based with thin light tan stripes that form a Bengal-like pattern on his sides. Bearclaw's eyes are pale green, yellow in some lights.
Personality- "Since I don't plan on having any other conversations with you after this, you won't ever know me." Bearclaw always comes off at first as a sort of show-off. He's an excellent fighter and he constantly reminds his clanmates of that, but Bearclaw is not an attention seeker. Don't get me wrong- Bearclaw enjoys being the center of attention and doesn't fall under great pressure -he just doesn't make sure cats pay attention to him. For example, even though he's social, he'll approach one cat and speak to him or her rather than try to speak to a group of conversing cats... or rather, he's not very 'bold'.

Bearclaw is not extremely serious. He's got a tough shell to break, but once you do, he's completely different. He has an odd, quirky sense of humor, and is typically very gentle and very calm when he's in his natural state... and yes, those are odd characteristics for a tom who's an excellent fighter. But being overprotective and hotheaded are typical fighter characteristics, and unfortunately, he possesses these.

You just have to get to know Bearclaw; he's really an interesting tom, but very hard to describe.
Crush- "I... don't have one yet." None, but he wishes to find one.
Mate- Same as above.
Kits- "I do want some one day." None, but he does want them.
Family/History- Bearclaw has had a normal clan life... but he's a half-clan. His mother befriended a ThunderClan tom- whose name is unknown -and after she got pregnant, he never spoke to her again.

Being as fragile as she was, Bearclaw's mother, Nightfoot, was shattered by the handsome tabby ThunderClan tom's sudden disinterest in her; she'd loved him and truly thought that he'd loved her. So when she was asked who the father was, she told the truth; 'A ThunderClan tom.' However, she never spoke his name. She'd just shiver and say she couldn't bear to say it... and eventually, the clan just stopping talking to her altogether, with the exception of one or two kindhearted cats, the medicine cat, and the leader, who tried to weasel the name out of Nightfoot, but to no luck.

When Bearclaw was prematurely born along with two other stillborn siblings, Nightfoot also died; it was a very complicated pregnancy, and the medicine cat had chosen to try to save the kits rather than Nightfoot. The only other queen in camp was forced to take Bearclaw and his remaining brother in; however, a moon into their life, ThunderClan demanded that RiverClan give them one of the kits, since they were already motherless and it would only be fair that both the mother and the father's clan got a kit.

It was simply a rumor that had gotten to ThunderClan, but RiverClan hadn't known that and had given Bearclaw's brother up willingly. RiverClan most certainly didn't want too much mixed blood among their ranks, and they grudgingly agreed that it was, indeed, only fair that both of the parenting clans got a kit.

Bearclaw grew up calling the old queen his mother, despite the fact that he knew that he was a half-clan and that she wasn't his mother. The old queen's mate was ecstatic to have a son; 'Any son, even a half-clan!' the tom exclaimed happily. Bearclaw's foster queen had only ever had she-kits in all her time of mating, and Bearclaw was the first and only tom she'd ever raise.

Bearclaw's foster father taught him secretly before he was apprenticed, so Bearclaw was already slightly advanced as an apprentice, but he naturally excelled in his training and was made a warrior along with the only sibling he'd grown up with, who he considered his sister.

Bearclaw and Raventail know of each other but have never really talked... and that's pretty much it when it comes to Bearclaw's history.

Do not use the pictures above without first getting my permission. They are my pictures of my cat.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: Bearclaw of RiverClan   Bearclaw of RiverClan EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:42 pm

Hi kitty! Your form is amazing. I love all of the detail in it. You seem like you would very an amazing rper. My cat Sandstreak is open if you would like to to with me. Accepted and being moved!
Back to top Go down
Kitty-lover93
Kit
Kit
Kitty-lover93

PostSubject: Re: Bearclaw of RiverClan   Bearclaw of RiverClan EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:22 pm

Hey! And thank you; adding smaller details helps me get a good handle on my characters so that they don't all turn out with the same personality... and if she's still open, then I'd love to role play with you!
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: Bearclaw of RiverClan   Bearclaw of RiverClan EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:16 am

Yay, and yup she is still open
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bearclaw of RiverClan   Bearclaw of RiverClan Empty

Back to top Go down

Bearclaw of RiverClan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T A L L S T O N E :: Forum Library :: Graveyard :: Old RP Threads and Inactive Characters-