Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Create my own cat?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Create my own cat? Empty
PostSubject: Create my own cat?   Create my own cat? EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:35 pm

(Picture, optional)
Name- - Swallowflight
Age- 27-28 moons
Gender- she cat
Rank- Very experienced warrior {perhaps the next deputy :s} Smile
Clan- thunderclan!
Color/Description-  Beautiful long furred silver she cat with white underbelly and paws and stinging ice blue eyes
Personality- similar to bluestars...fierce,brave,loyal,thoughtful,confident,caring and kind also she can be cranky at times but not very regularly etc
Crush- Icestar of thunderclan
Mate- none but she wants one
Kits- not yet
Family/History- littermates died in a fire her father wildspirit died whilst saving elders and queens from a badger and her mother moonstar lost last life from drowning while saving her clan

Last edited by Moonfeather6666 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

Create my own cat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create my own cat?   Create my own cat? EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:46 pm

Hello there! This sounds like a really nice form, although for the deputy position we would prefer to have someone who's both literate and who's been part of the forum for a while. Although feel free to edit the rank to something else, and we'll get it moved.

Also, as a suggestion as to how to improve your form, try not to use only positive attributes for her personality. And please avoid creating cats that are supposed to resemble characters from the books. Wink
Back to top Go down

Create my own cat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create my own cat?   Create my own cat? EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:50 pm

{updated it ^^ am I accepted?}
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

Create my own cat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create my own cat?   Create my own cat? EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:02 pm

Editted her rank to say 'warrior' instead of 'future deput/deputy'. Makes it a lot clearer for new members who browse through the characters. Wink

Otherwise, it's accepted.
Back to top Go down

Create my own cat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create my own cat?   Create my own cat? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 4:14 am

{okay thankyou,could I start rping?}
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

Create my own cat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create my own cat?   Create my own cat? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 4:33 am

Of course you can! Go ahead and mingle with the cats of ThunderClan. I'm sure you'll fit right in! ;D
Back to top Go down

Create my own cat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create my own cat?   Create my own cat? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 5:44 am

{thankyou}

swallowflight padded over to icestar and dropped a vole at his paws
she dipped her head
"hello"
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

Create my own cat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create my own cat?   Create my own cat? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 4:15 pm

You're not supposed to RP here, although I suppose you already figured out that part. ;P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Create my own cat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create my own cat?   Create my own cat? Empty

Back to top Go down

Create my own cat?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T A L L S T O N E :: Forum Library :: Graveyard :: Old RP Threads and Inactive Characters-