Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Serenity's Riverclan kitties

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

Serenity's Riverclan kitties  Empty
PostSubject: Serenity's Riverclan kitties    Serenity's Riverclan kitties  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:20 pm

Serenity's Riverclan kitties  Kittyc10
Name-
Sandstreak
Age-
21 moons
Gender-
She cat
Rank-
Warrior
Clan-
Riverclan
Color/Description-
Sandstreak is a young, sleek she-cat. Her fur is medium in length and very soft. It is many different shades of brown in a stripe-like pattern. Her right paw is brown, and her eyes are a very dark emerald color. Her tail is long as well as her legs. Her face is sharp and stunning, making her look a bit older than she actually is.
Personality-
Sandstreak is feisty. She sometimes can harbor a boiling temper and other times be kind and gentle. She really is a wild card. She isn't afraid to speak her mind and is sometimes very wise. Other times she can be quite a mouse brain. 
Crush-
None
Mate-
None...yet
Kits-
none
Family/History-
Blooodstreak her former mentor, lost his mate Silversnow in childbirth. Silversnow was very kind to Sandsreak and she had only happy memories with the she-cat. Bloodstreak soon became crazy and left camp. leaving the infants to her and the other queens. Sandstreak had a friend, Basspaw when she was an apprentice, who she eventually fell in love with, but he injured himself and (dissappeared). Sandstreak has been thriving the past few moons, working hard for the clan she loves.

Serenity's Riverclan kitties  Cooty10

Name-
Ashpaw
Age-
11 Moons
Gender-
She cat
Rank-
Apprentice
Clan-
Riverclan
Color/Description-
Ashpaw is a white calico with black and orange on her back/head. She has one bright blue eye and one forest green eye. Her nose is pink with a black dot right in the middle.
Personality-
Ashpaw is bright and fastlearning. She absolutely loves pleasing her elders and higher-ups. She gets along very well with almost everyone she meets. Ashpaw loves going out on her own and just adventuring, though she has been warned many times not to go out alone too often.
Crush-
none
Mate-
none
Kits-
none
Family/History-
Her mother was Silversnow, who died during birthing, and her father is
bloodstreak, who disappeared without saying too much. She met him once when he came back to camp. The meeting left her feeling very conflicted. Her Brother is nightpaw She was raised by Sandstreak, and the other
queens.

Serenity's Riverclan kitties  2efab221582f627f21f90f51f8efffa2
Name-
Hawkpaw
Age-
6 moons
Gender-
Female
Rank-
Medcat apprentice
Clan-
Riverclan
Color/Description-
Hawkpaw is a noticeably small cat, even for being an apprentice. She has white/grey fur with contrasting black marks all down her back and legs. Her fur is pretty long, which is good for winter, and hot in the summer. It also becomes quite matted easily so she has to take special care in grooming. Her back left leg has been crippled since birth and she has adapted to it quite quickly, and makes use with what she has.
Personality-
Hawkpaw is quiet and respectful to everyone in her clan. She hasn't had the chance to meet anyone from outside, but she hopes she can go to a fourtrees gathering soon since she is now an apprentice. She knows that she can never be a real warrior with her disability, but she hopes to be as helpful to the clan as possible since she now gets to learn medicine. She also hopes to at least learn to hunt. She hopes she can.
Crush-
NA
Mate-
NA
Kits-
NA
Relationships-
Hawkpaw was accepted into the clan as a stranger. Her mom was named Sky and she knew of a friend in Riverclan who would take Hawk (at the time) in. She had known the leader and hoped that in her final days, he would accept her daughter into his clan, which he did graciously. Her father is unknown and all of her siblings died shortly after their birth since Sky was so sick.  
History-
Mint grew up in rouge territory with her mother, who was incredibly ill from the time she was born. Sky died and sent Mint off on a quest to go find Riverclan and tell them Sky sent her. Surely they wouldn't turn away a kit.

Last edited by Serenity on Sat May 06, 2017 11:05 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: Serenity's Riverclan kitties    Serenity's Riverclan kitties  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:51 pm

Streamkit's accepted. :3
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Serenity's Riverclan kitties    Serenity's Riverclan kitties  EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:18 pm

I doubt they've been deleted, Raindrop. They've simply been moved to the Graveyard, most likely because you didn't bump the topic they were in.

And while I still have your attention, I'd like to ask you kindly to keep your characters to a single thread, it makes it a lot clearer where your characters are and the members won't have to scavenge for every cat of yours. It also makes it easier for you to organize them. Wink I've merged your three RiverClan threads, and if you've got similiar cases in other clans I must ask you kindly to put the bios in a single thread and notify a mod/admin to have the other threads locked/deleted.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: Serenity's Riverclan kitties    Serenity's Riverclan kitties  EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:35 pm

I already checked in the graveyard. Im pretty sure they were deleted, and tanks alot for the notice silver. No, I dont have any more cats in other clans.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: Serenity's Riverclan kitties    Serenity's Riverclan kitties  EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:57 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: Serenity's Riverclan kitties    Serenity's Riverclan kitties  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:05 pm

Moved and waiting for Moon to choose which cats she wants Smile
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: Serenity's Riverclan kitties    Serenity's Riverclan kitties  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:13 pm

Ok, i edited it!
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: Serenity's Riverclan kitties    Serenity's Riverclan kitties  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:14 pm

Accepted and being moved Serenity's Riverclan kitties  3392098222
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: Serenity's Riverclan kitties    Serenity's Riverclan kitties  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:48 am

Active!
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: Serenity's Riverclan kitties    Serenity's Riverclan kitties  EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 11:04 am

Active
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: Serenity's Riverclan kitties    Serenity's Riverclan kitties  EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:04 am

In the bio it says that silverstream left her kits but in Ashoaws description it has Silversnow
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: Serenity's Riverclan kitties    Serenity's Riverclan kitties  EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:13 am

Oh sorry! It is Silversnow. These forms are quite old and I have no idea why I was thinking of Silverstream.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: Serenity's Riverclan kitties    Serenity's Riverclan kitties  EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 10:16 am

^^ just thought I'd just let you know so you can fix it hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serenity's Riverclan kitties    Serenity's Riverclan kitties  Empty

Back to top Go down

Serenity's Riverclan kitties

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1