Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:03 am

*Braveheart swallowed some blood. The wound was starting to reopen again. When she mentioned of he had cobwebs, he have a weak nod and struggled. "Yes." then looked around for more cobwebs he could put on this deadly wound. Rummaging through the supplies, he found none and choked back tons of breaths that were mostly blood. Seeing some moss from a nest, he ripped it off and pressed it against his throat. It quickly soaked up blood so he grabbed more and pressed it harder against his throat. Laboring breath, darkness was starting to threaton to take him under but fighting the urge to give up, he just pressed more and more miss into it.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:52 pm

Sootpaw began to follow Flarestalker then looked back at Crowtalon. She felt her heart beat quicken. She padded up to him slowly and whispered to him, "I want to see you again, meet me the ThunderClan ShadowClan boarder, as far from the clans as possible." She looked at him, her eyes shinning with different emotions as she turned and raced out of the den after Flarestalker.

(We'll post in ShadowClan if that's okay and he comes that is XD)

Thunderheart padded into the den, her tail covered in cobwebs to the base of it. She also had one paw covered in the stuff also. She laid Braveheart down, softly but quickly and applied the cobwebs to his throat. She leaned in towards his face, checking the bleeding. "Don't you dare die on me, not yet! You are one of my best warriors, I don't care if you like me or forgive me or not! Gentlepaw needs you, but so does your clan." She straightened. "But you already knew that. You always have." She meowed her eyes sparkling, with something she couldn't describe, was it pride? Yes, pride in all the warriors of ThunderClan, and all warriors for that matter. They all fought bravely. Because of this, we won! We are noble warriors, we came together to defeat the darkness that threatend our very way of life. She got to her paws and applied the rest of the cobwebs to Gentlepaw and Falconswoop.
She lay next to Falconswoop, curling around him and purred lovingly, forgetting about her own wounds. "I've missed you." She purred, not carring if he was unconscience. "It's just like old times." She joked. Except now I'm deputy. Will I have time for Falconswoop now? She thought with worry. She pushed the thought away, just thinking about how much she had missed him.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:56 pm

Birchtwig woke and coughed in the medicine cat den. He looked over at Thunderheart and Falconswoop with his head still on the ground, his eyes starting to narrow.

*Crowtalon nods to Sootpaw*

Last edited by Spottedheart on Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:30 pm

*Braveheart turned to Thunderheart, his eyes barely open in an effort to look at her. Spluttering out blood, he winced and swallowed. Looking back at Thunderheart, his eyes in a pain expression. Noddin in a response, unable to utter anymore words. Feeling the bleeding lesson, he started to breath more normally but it was pain and a chore to breath. Feeling light headed from the loss of blood, thoughts rushed into his head from his past until the future. Remembering killing his father who wanted to take over the Clan, going out of camp with Heatherpaw, beging snatched by the owl and surviving the fall in the storm, being offered by Bloodstar to train in the Dark Forest, declining the offer. Watching in horror as his mother and sister died before his eyes, playing mossball with Gentlepaw, losing Gentlepaw, and other recollections of his past but it all stopped ubruptly as he opened his eyes fully. His brilliant blue eyes seemed to reflected like the Moonpool itself in the moonlight. All pain was dulled and wisdom and compassion shone. It all soon left as the pain seared his eyes and he felt the pain of the gash and wounds.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:17 am

Gentlepaw doubted his answer was correct, by the way he seemed to rip moss off the bed rather than putting on cobwebs. She didn't have much time to object about his answer before Thunderheart appeared and applied the cobwebs though, and she smiled softly. Her eyes shone of gratefulness as she looked at the blurry figure of Thunderheart, glad that she was there to help them out. Struggling forwards she reached for his cheek and gave Braveheart a soft lick, happy he was there. Now you just got to hang on... she thought in frustration,

Falconswoop just continued staring at the roof, his eyes halfly open and his mouth partly opened because of his inability to keep it closed. It looked, mostly, like he was amazed by the roof. However, his eyes seemed to seek something deeper than the roof, and it almost seemed like he could see straight through the roof and into the starry sky above. A moment later he regained consciousness, and blinked softly with confusion and glanced over at Thunderheart. At first questioning, but after a moment of thought and regaining himself, a smile appeared on his mouth and a purr rumbled in his throat, despite the fact that it hurt.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:22 am

(lol Sky went completely ignored XD)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:35 am

((Yeah D: You know what would have been fun..? That he went crazy because of his lost love and ended up like Ashfur x3 *shrug*))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:46 am

(He'd never do what Ashfur did. X3 Though I guess my plan IS to make him go slightly crazy... more depressed though.)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:02 am

((Lost in depression... Poor thing D: ))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:12 am

(I might send him back to the barn, though probably not since ya know... it's kinda boring there XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:25 am

((Ohh I could make a charrie to keep him company at the barn if you want Spotted))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:54 am

(No thanks, Dust. X3 I think I should go make a poll on something XD)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:54 am

*Mushroomtail watched the cats, and heard some leave.*

*Creektail's throat still hurt, but the pain of the wound was healing. He slightly coughed then watched as some of the cats from the other clan leave. Staring around at the cats in the medicine den, he decided to go back to his den to rest. He got up and walked out of the den and looked around at the clearing. He stopped and looked for any other cats that were unconscious.*

(omg, WB.....)
(What cats are unconscious still? And who is still in the clearing? like seriously....its confusing)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:14 pm

Gentlepaw watched Braveheart lovingly and smiled as he was treated, then looked over at the nursery entrance to see Sky's depressed look. Realizing she'd neglected the poor tom a lot lately, she shivered, regretting that she hadn't got the chance to know him better. "Sky?" she croaked, her voice slightly rough but at the same time pleading him to return so she could at least thank him for his help.

((Just to do something... And I don't want to lose Sky as her friend </3))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:22 pm

(Wait... are they in the nursery or the med cat den? XD I'm confused. Or is Gentlepaw and Braveheart in the med cat den while Sky is across the clearing near the nursery? I'm SO CONFUSED!!!)

Sky looked up at Gentlepaw and then looking at his paws he trotted over. His face showed no emotion other than his eyes which showed sadness.

(I wish Sky had more physical scars then mental. That would be smasome(it's meh new word, guess what it means). >:3)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:33 pm

((Err, in the med den I guess? o.o You just confuddled my brain, Spotted :c *doesn't like being confuddled*))

Gentlepaw could feel the slight coldness that reeked in the air, and could tell that Sky was somewhat angry, sad and clearly upset about her ignorance of his presence. "I'm really sorry Sky... I really appreciated your help. Thank you." she said and attempted a small smile, which was all she could do from the position she was in, and because of the wounds that hindered her from moving much. IF she'd be able to get up, however, she'd have given him a lick on his nose as thank you.

((Hrm, awesome and smexy? x3 It's the two words I'd imagine you using like that.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:36 pm

*Braveheart felt better after what was a long while of binding the wounds and keeping the blood from spilling out onto the floor. Looking up, able to turn his head now but it was a little stiff, he saw Gentlepaw rush out of the den to Sky. A cold breeze seemed to blow through his heart at this sight but quickly brushed that jelous feeling away. Getting up, he stretched. Muscles and bones popping into place, he felt stiff and tired but overal, he felt quiet relaxed and normal. Sitting down, he shook his head, getting some moss from behind his ear out. Sighing, he noticed how his family was not helping the Clan during the battle. Anger bubbled in him as he felt that they have turned their back on him but brushed it away again. Waiting for Gentlepaw to return, he wanted to ask her about a few things.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:42 pm

(Now we're both in the wrong >_<)

Sky felt himself blush when she licked his nose. When the warmth of his face cools to a normal temperature he looked up at Gentlepaw and asked, "Do you need any help with your bandages?"
(WB ):<)
(XD You know me so well)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:47 pm

((Though Gentlepaw haven't moved an inch, Snow x3 She's practically unavailable to do anything at all with all those wounds...))

Gentlepaw purred softly and glanced at Braveheart, glad he was okay and standing upright. Turning back to Sky she nodded softly. "I'd love to have some help. It's not like I can do anything at all on my own these days." she muttered, shrugging off the feeling of helplessness. I'll be better. Just you wait and see! she promised, determination glowing through her spirit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:56 pm

(Oh... Misread the posts... DX)

*Braveheart turned to Gentlepaw and gave a small smile. Feeling slightly awkward around Sky, he looked to Sky and smiled. "Hello. I am Braveheart. It is nice to meet you." and dipped his head. Knowing that this still hasn't broke the ice, he shifted his position in unfortablness.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:59 pm

(Dang you, Sky! Because of your baha'ing, the song ba ba black sheep has gotten stuck in my head! ):<)

Sky smiled, happy he could help Gentlepaw, and turned to grab some cobwebs. He looked back over his shoulder though. "What do you need help with?" Water, he thought. Water, food, and medicine. When Braveheart spoke he looked over at him. "I'm Sky," he said blankly.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:03 pm

((No worries, Snow ;D

o.o That's nice, Spotted ^^; xP ))

Smiling gently at his enthusiasm of helping out, Gentlepaw partly hoped that Braveheart and Sky would become friends, so she wouldn't have to worry about having to leave either in the dust. However, she seemingly hadn't realized that Sky had feelings for her. "Cobwebs, I guess. But my throat is really rough as well..." she muttered, not really wanting to bother cats by asking for various items and traits. Sighing she realized the two toms seemingly didn't have anything in common, and closed her eyes to let them rest slightly, feeling them sear with pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:09 pm

*Braveheart felt shock rush through him beyond the cold tone in Sky's voice. Gentlepaw loves a rogue? How is this possible!? She is a Clan cat! I can't believe it! Nodding his head in greeting to Sky, the realization that this tom was a cold darted jerk by the tone of his voice to him raked his claw through his heart in pain. Why would Gentlepaw like this cold hearted rogue? And shook his pelt, thruing to clear his mind. "I guess I should go and organize the camp and cats." and got up.*

*Boulderstep padded out of the leaders den and swung his large body down the rocky slope to the camp hallow. Scanning the camp for Creektail, he wondered where he was so he could tell him about a sudden change in future.*

*Firepaw limped out of the leaders den and scented the camp. Scenting the faint reek of ShadowClan leaving, he wondered when the other two Clans would leave.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:14 pm

(Tehehe)

Sky smiled and went into the back of the medicine cat den, looking for any remainders of Cobwebs. He found a small bundle and rolled it over to Gentlepaw, taking some moss near the pool at the back of the den and dipping it in, soaking it. He walked over to Gentlepaw with it dripping on the ground, leaving a trail and put it gently next to her, then picked up the cobwebs, ready to apply them to wounds. He turned to watch Braveheart go with huge eyes, as if not believing that he would get some time all alone with Gentlepaw. "W-what?" He stuttered, getting a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:17 pm

*Creektail was walking slowly out of the medicine den and looked around the camp clearing. He wathed as some were helping others and that the two two other clans were still here, he saw Boulderstep looking around. He Paused knowing that he was probably looking for him, so he waited for him to notice him and Creektail sat down*

*Mushroomtail was just being a derp, and watching the others that were in the medicine den.*

((Mushroomtail is just derping around don't even ask...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next