Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:46 pm

(Sorry my brother's rushing me to get off XD )

Creektail looked down at the waiting cats. "Today Sunstar was killed." He meowed, then paused, letting it sink in. "We have all known for sometime she has been in poor mental health. Well Sunstar left camp earlier today and ran into Death who was still on our territory. They fought and Sunstar tried to kill Death and vise-versa. I tried to be there in time to stop it but I was to late." He meowed, hollow with sorrow. He took a breath and continued. "As Sunstar died she had one last wish. She made Thunderheart leader and I was pushed from my seat of deputy. Thunderheart is now next in line for leadership." He meowed in a calm, clear voice. He looked at the cats below him, expecting quetions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:49 pm

"Sunstar is dead." Ashpaw repeated bluntly to himself. My guess was correct after all... He thought solemnly, until he then returned his gaze back onto what lay ahead of him for a quick moment. "May StarClan guide her safely..." He mumbled, bowing his head.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:53 pm

*Mushroomtail looked up at Creektail wide eyed and confused"Why would she do that?" she mewed in a question quietly. Well she was losing it so that would be expected, she thought. She perked her ears to listen to his answers, She then bowed her head in respect for her dead leader.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:01 pm

"That's nonsense!" Thorntalon spoke up, getting to his paws. "Thunderheart is an inexperienced warrior. She couldn't be our leader. Sunstar was insane in the past few days of her life, of course she would do something mousebrained like that. But your our rightful leader, Creektail." Nothing he said was meant as an insult, he was just calmly pointing out the facts.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:06 pm

Crowtalon leaped over next to Mushroomtail and sat down next to her. He silently questioned why Sunstar would pick such a less-experienced warrior to be the new leader though did not speak out.

Birchtwig sat in front of the group with his head tilted up. "Why would Sunstar ever choose such an inexperienced warrior?!" He yowled bluntly up to Creektail, as if he had never had any feelings for the she-cat at all.

Coldember sat and watched the entrance, not paying attention to the rest of the cats. She was waiting for someone to bring in the body. She had known Sunstar since she was a kit. She had grown up with her around. It was only natural for her mourn over her than the other cats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:11 pm

Ashpaw continued to silently sit with his head bowed, although his eyes were still wide open. He honestly didn't have a very good reason for Thunderheart not being the new Leader.

Actually, he sort of agreed with everyone else. She was inexperienced, and wasn't ready for such a responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:21 pm

*Mushroomtail sat there staring at Creektail. She sat still and silent thinking of whether Thunderheart was to be a leader or not destined at all. She sighed and looked at her paws. Her eyes blank and thoughts running through her mind at once. She then got up and asked"Where is her body surely someone would have brought it back by now?"She asked Creektail.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:03 pm

((Woah, going quickly here O.o))

Falconswoop had barely returned from hunting when he heard the call, and instead of dodging everyone's gaze he merely padded straight in, his head held high and ready to ignore any cat that dared to say he wasn't welcome. The news of Sunstar's death didn't surprise him, however the new deputy and leader partly shocked him. Not a bad thing, seen all in perspective, and he dearly wanted Thunderheart to achieve her goal, although didn't say a word against either cat as he listened to the conversation.

Dove shrugged and studied Thunderheart. "It's only rightful that you should know the reason to my... state." she said slowly and shivered, images of her past flashing before her eyes. Her own blood was dripping down her forehead, where she'd pierced her own skin in an attempt to keep the attack away. Looking at Thunderheart she sighed. "You may know I've been a rogue... I was stolen as a kit, and tortured by my father to twist my mind to achieve his own personal goals. I went insane, if you can call it by that. I've recently been pushing out of the trance, although it seems once a moon I have a case of uncertainty and unknown rage. I can't hold back." she muttered and shuffled the ground. "If I'm to stay in the clan, I hope you'll accept me to be gone once a moon. Most likely around the time of fullmoon." she said and nodded in silence. Hearing Creektail's voice she shivered and looked at Thunderheart. "Come on. Or he'll steal your place faster than you can say 'mouse'." she said and hauled Sunstar onto her back and hauled herself back towards ThunderClan camp.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:34 pm

Birchtwig stalked up to Falconswoop with his teeth bared in a snarl and his claws unsheathed. "What're you doing here, Falconswoop? You're not allowed here! You killed a kit! You were banished!" He hissed and gathered his muscle, ready to fight. He actually wanted to fight. This was the cat Thunderheart loved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:43 pm

(Man, had a training session and missed five pages, and it is all my mess! XD
Anyways, Sunstar picked Thunderheart because she wanted the worst for ThunderClan. At the end of her life, she just went insane and the well being of her Clan was not on her list of things to do. Also, I did this to cause tons of conflict despite the war! I love this though... XD)

*Braveheart pelted out of Sunstar's den after Heatherpaw. Settling down next to Heatherpaw, she looked at her with narrowed eyes. Why can't Thunderheart become leader? She was appointed and we must respect what Sunstar, our previous leader said. The word of the Clan leader is law is one of the rules on the warrior code? Getting up, he cleared his voice and yowled over the other cats voices. "We must respect what Sunstar stated, despite Thunderheart's faults. The word of the Clan leader is law. Are we all forgetting the code?" yet another thought rushed into his head. "Could we possibly vote on who we think?" and looked at Creektail, questioningly.*

*Cedarpaw still remained in the root of the cedar, oblivious to what was going on in camp.*

*Firepaw was in deep sleep, unable to hear what was going on.*
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:51 pm

(I guess it's too late to put in my opinion, but doesn't a warrior have to train an apprentice before becoming Deputy? Isn't that the whole commotion when Brambleclaw was decided Deputy?)

(Also my cats need to pass through the territory...)

Thunderstar (Hehe) walked alongside Flarestalker. He made sure to allow their pelts to brush each other. It was a great time to spend with her. He turned his head to face her. "Flarestalker... I realize how blessed I am to be here. And even though I'm now the leader, I only want one thing to change between us..." (Dramatic Pause... c: ) "I want to be your mate, and I want to start a family one day with you." He gave her a cat-like smile. "Will you be my mate?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:04 pm

(Well, Thunderheart is training Cedarpaw right now. Sunstar was just threatening taking them away. So, it works almost exactly like how Bramblestar's problem was. Anyways, it should be allowed.
Not to be a snob but I have to state that we can't just brush this away and have Creektail become leader without a word being passed, almost erasing this all. I did this so ThunderClan would have even more conflict, considering they are the Clan with the least at the moment. So, the Clan should find th solution to the problem, not the people that own the characters. :3)

*Braveheart jerked his head around, his vision stopping on Falconswoop being harrassed by Birchtwig, walking over to them, he pushed Birchtwig away with the gentle touch of his tail. "Do we have to solve these problems with claws. Words are much more affective and more reliable. Maybe Falconswoop has something to say." and turned to Falconswoop, his eyes raised in a questioning manor.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:28 pm

Flarestalker smiled largely and tackled Thunderstar to the ground happily. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes," she squealed happily. She snuggled up to his side, putting her head on his shoulder. "I've been waiting awhile you know." She nuzzled his cheek before getting up, pebbles and sand sticking to her fur. She shook slightly to get the pebbles off and then helped Thunderstar up.

Birchtwig hissed. "Lay off, Braveheart. This is a matter for an older warrior." He glared at Falconswoop and looked over at Braveheart. "And you're the one who was just talking about the warrior code. Speaking of the warrior code; it states we're to challenge any and all rogues who trespass." He looked back at Falconswoop and took a daring step forward towards him, hatred burning in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:35 pm

Thunderstar fell with an 'Oomph'. Her excitement shocked him, but then again, why shouldn't she be excited? He smiled largely and allowed her to help him up. Thunderstar nuzzled her. "Well I'm sorry you've been waiting so long." He chuckled. He could smell the weak border scent of Shadowclan. "They need to be renewed." He sighed. "Not now though. After we take back our territory. We need to hurry, Flarestalker!" (Continue in Shadowclan!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:42 pm

*Braveheart narrowed his eyes and mewed, "And older means wiser and smarter?" then looked directly at Birchtwig when he mentioned the warrior code. "Does the warrior code say that we challenge rogues with claws or words? It is not described how we solve the problem." and twitched his whiskers in annoyance.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:48 pm

Birchtwig snorted. "Yes, but when they say challenge, they usually mean that you're supposed to fight them off." He ended in a snarl. "You're just defending him because he was your friend. It's OK though because you have plenty of time to sort out your priorities before you become a senior warrior and get an apprentice." One of Birchtwig's claw scraped against the ground and he itched to claw Falconswoop's ear off, who was just sitting there letting Braveheart defend him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:57 pm

*Braveheart maintained his blank expression and mewed, "Well, you can do what you please. But, I suggest to take him to our deputy or soon to be leader. Then, this issue can be officially solved." and walked away, going to solve the leader issue.*
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:02 pm

*Mushroomtail then padded near the Medicine den and laid down. She looked at Crowtalon signaling for him to lie next to her. She then rest her head on her paws and watched all the cats that were all confused about their leader, she sighed.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:26 pm

(Well Snow, causing a conflict in the RP is fine, but it's also causing conflicts on the site. We can't have two Thunderstars; people will get confused. And most of all, it's not fair for Thunderheart to own both the ThunderClan leader and deputy. Shifty )

Thorntalon growled, his fur bristling. "Sunstar's word is law? Well she's dead! If you hadn't noticed, she wasn't sane anymore! She broke the code by promoting Thunderheart as leader."

Heatherpaw stayed silent for Braveheart's sake, but doubted Thunderheart and Sunstar. She looked up to Creektail on the Highledge for guidance. He's the rightful leader.

Lionpaw stood by his father's flank to back him up, nodding in approval to the words being said. (LOL I find this funny.. xD)

Berryheart shrugged. "I don't care what happens as long as ThunderClan is led out of this mess! And I don't want her in the Clan!" she hissed, flicking her tail towards Death. "She's a murdering, evil, ambitious, filthy, good for nothing rogue!"

Blacktail smerked at Falconswoop, ignoring the arguing cats. So the ol' Falconswoop is back, huh? He padded up to him and flicked his tail in greeting. "Long time no see, fella."

(Using a lot of emphasis lately, no? Snicker )
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:41 pm

(Death and Thunderheart aren't in camp I don't think)

Birchtwig smirked and turned to face Falconswoop again, taking another step towards him. He looked over at Blacktail and hissed at him. "Get back, Blacktail! He hasn't been accepted into ThunderClan, he's still a rogue." He smacked his tail across Blacktail's chest to keep him back.

Crowtalon trotted after Mushroomtail and laid down next to her.

(WB >_<)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:42 pm

(Yeah... Didn't think of the name then. I just wanted to cause conflict by having an inexperienced leader but forgot about the previous Thunderstar. The plan was for Creektail to die but it didnt work out... >.<)

*Braveheart glared at Thorntalon and mewed, "Yes, well because she is dead, then we must start start a new foundation, starting with a leader. Now, because this is undecided, we should part a way from the Clan tradition and start a new system of solving these problems. We should all cast a vote for who is deputy. Creektail on one side and Thunderheart on another. Warriors, queens, elders, the medicine cat, and apprentices should vote. Who thinks this should work?" and hoped his suggestion would be taken up.*

Last edited by Snow on Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:45 pm

(Queens, elders and med. cats can't vote?)'

Crowtalon stood up to reply to Braveheart. "Does Thunderheart even WANT to be leader right now?!" His question rang throughout camp and he hoped it would shut everyone up.

Last edited by Spottedheart on Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:46 pm

(Forgot them! DX)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:12 pm

Thunderheart nodded at Dove. "I accept this. But you might have some explaining to do for the other cats." She meowed softly, hoping she understood what would happen.

Thunderheart padded into camp quietly. She surveyed each cat as they talked of her inexpirience. As she walked into camp she heard one question the loudest. Crowtalon had asked if she had even wanted to be leader. She strode over to Highledge and lept up next to Creektail. "Yes. I do." She meowed strongly. "I want to lead this clan through the hardest times and the best times. I may be inexpirienced but I want what is best for ThunderClan." She meowed confidently. Her meow rang through camp, and she knew everyone had heard.

Creektail stepped back respectfully as Thunderheart came up beside him. He nodded as she finished her speech.

"I will now talk to Creektail and Falconswoop in my-erm rather the leaders den. We have much to discus." She meowed and leapt down to the leaders den, Creektail following her.

Creektail looked back, motioning for Falconswoop to follow.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:01 pm

(Lol, while they are up there chatting, the cats down in the clearing are getting so stressed a fight will break out. >.>)

Thorntalon growled. "You should leave this to the senior warriors, Braveheart." he meowed, not coldly but as advice. His pelt bristled when Thunderheart said she wanted to be leader. "This isn't about wanting to be leader! You don't get the position that way!" he pressed. "If we don't follow the warrior code, then what are we? We won't even be a Clan. Just some scattered rogues!"
Lionpaw and Heatherpaw stood by their father in agreement.

Berryheart sat a little ways off from her family, motionless.

Blacktail hissed. "I can do whatever I want, Birchtwig. What harm have I done? I only said hello." he growled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next