Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

WindClan Territory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:48 am

D-did he just trick me...? Rowankit shook her head in confusion for a moment then lept off of Molly, "Don't go anywhere rogue! If you want to see our leader that is!" she meowed, though not as fiercly now that Dogpelt was gone. She sighed, she felt a little bad for attacking the rogue. She had after all killed an attacking badger, oh well to late now, this cat hates me. Rowankit looks up at Molly with big, curious eyes.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:41 pm

Feralpaw turned as she heard her friend again. "Rowankit! What did I say? Forget her, let's have some fun!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:45 pm

"I wish," Rowankit mewed sadly, "But Dogpelt said to watch her..." she mewed nervously, her paws itching for some fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:10 pm

molly tryed to go to sleep but couldnt because she was so hungy.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:21 pm

Nettlekit's whiskers twitched as he peaked into where Molly slept. She seemed quite restless. Sighing, he trudged over to the fresh kill pile and got a little rabbit. He dragged it over and plopped it down in front of Molly. "Here," he mewed unenthusiastically. He didn't like the idea of giving some loner food, but he if he were in her paws, he'd be begging for anything to break his hunger. "You looked hungry..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:29 pm

molly looked at the kit and said "thanks." then she begane to eat the rabbite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:37 pm

*Whitepaw felt exhaustion creep through her muscles and she walked into the apprentice den and layed down. She fell asleep before two shakes of a lamb's tail and was out. Sleep wiped her out and soon snoring filled the apprentice den.*
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:54 pm

Feralpaw rolled her eyes. "It's not like she is going anywhere. She's the one who begged to stay." Why does she think it's her duty? She isn't even an apprentice! Feralpaw walked away and into the apprentice's den. She tried to sleep, but Whitepaw's snoring was deafening. "Whitepaw! Shut up!" She jabbed her clanmate with her paw. "Shush!"
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:21 pm

Nettlekit nodded. "You're welcome," and padded away. He trotted over to where Rowankit stood guard. "Mind if I join you guarding?" He mewed and plopped down. He was soo bored since the hustle and bustle of camp life had died down. He yawned. "When is Moonstar gonna make us apprentices??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:35 pm

Heartersong padded into camp whith scowl on her face. I wonder why I even socialize whith thes idiots. Someday I WILL rule the forest and obly the strong shall survivie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:46 pm

*Whitepaw woke up feeling jabbing in her paw and faced Feralpaw and sighed. She then mewed "I am sorry." and started to walk out of the apprentice den. She crashed into the apprentice den wall and rubbed her nose. She then sighed and limped out. She limped under a heather bush and began to sleep.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:51 am

Swiftwing padded off along the borders. Sighing, she sat down for a rest.

Lostcloud looked around for a moment then blinked. Trotting to the warriors den, she entered it and laid down in her nest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:02 pm

molly went to sleep
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:57 pm

"Finally!" The extremely irritated Feralpaw said. She snuggled deeper into her nest, but no sleep came. After what seemed hours, (Though it was only a few minutes.) she looked back up. "Ugh! Why can't I sleep!?!" She hollered. She stood up, shook her pelt, and went to apologize to Whitepaw. "Hey, uh, Whitepaw, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound rude, but... I don't know. I guess I never meant for you to leave. I'm not in a good mood, I guess."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:14 pm

*Whitepaw woke up and faced Feralpaw, almost as if she was looking at her but she had no eyes. She smiled, weakly and mewed "It is okay. I am kind of a toss around cat." and gave Feralpaw a reassuring smile.*
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:30 pm

"Are you sure?" Feralpaw asked. She sat down, head cocked, looking at the strange apprentice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:56 pm

*Whitepaw felt the ground move a bit as Feralpaw sat down and she mewed "I am fine. I just like being alone..." and trailed off in deep thought. She hated being alone but she didn't want to make Feralpaw look bad if she hung around with her. Stormpaw has changed her whole emotions on life and how she should treat others.*

*Longwhisker sat down in front of the warriors den, grooming his unusually long whiskers.*
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:29 pm

Feralpaw sighed, but then shrugged. "Okay, suit yourself." She padded over to the Apprentice's den. She lied down and looked up at the stars. She felt the breeze blow over the moor. It smelled of fresh leaves and prey. She smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:00 pm

*Whitepaw sighed and then stretched and yawned. Exhaustion seeped into her body and she was out like a fire in the rain again. Sleep hit her again, easily.*

(Cues Thunderheart...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:03 pm

(thunderheart will be on if i allow her on my computer Snicker )
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:13 pm

(I hope the gathering ends soon. o.o *Sigh*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:05 am

(Okay then, Golden... O.O)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:57 pm

"Thanks Nettlekit." she mewed greatfully, "Feralpaw left me." she heard what he said about Moonstar and nodded, "I know! It seems like we'll never be apprentices!" she sighed and eyed Molly curiously.

Nightshadow cursed silently as Whitepaw woke up, I'll just have to wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:45 pm

(Whitepaw is asleep again... O.o)
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:10 pm

"I know," Nettlekit sighed. "But I'm sure she'll make us apprentices any day now! Especially since were guarding camp like this!" He grinned. There wouldn't be any reason Moonstar wasn't making them apprentices, was there? Of course not! We never did anything, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next