Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

WindClan Territory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:22 am

*Dogpelt narrowed his ees at her as if to say, Know do you believe me... and watched at Lostcloud attacked Molly.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:26 am

((Umm sorry that was Rowankit... Smile ))

Rowankit slashed Molly's cheek with her thorn-like claws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:32 am

(Oops! Okay!)

*Dogpelt saw the kit fight Molly. If Molly even raised a claw to him, he would go and kill her but right now, he watched Rowankit attack Molly, amused.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:35 am

"this is what i get for killing a bagder that was in your camp. ihelp you and then you attack me." molly said as she was being draged out of camp. she didnt have the strath to puch the kit ouf if her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:36 am

Rowankit was old enough to be an apprentice and she felt like one right now. She was now clawing at Molly's chest with her back paws, "Fleabag, mange-pelt!" she taunted the rogue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:40 am

"get off of me" moly said as she tryed to get up, but then she fell back onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:36 am

Feralpaw stood up. "Stop!" She yowled. She grabbed Rowankit off of Molly and and gently put her down. "Rowankit, not now." She said. She looked at Dogpelt. "That wasn't necessary. You know the Warrior Code. You shouldn't spill blood. After all, it was already handled. Not to mention you aren't the leader, and you can't throw her out." She squeaked out. She looked at Molly. "And you..." She narrowed her eyes at the weak rogue. "You... Don't say I didn't warn you. Come back tomorrow when the leader is here. I don't want to hear complaining or whimpering. It just shows how weak you are!" She hissed out. She whipped around and padded off, flicking her tail in annoyance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:53 am

*Dogpelt rolled his eyes at Feralpaw and growled "This cat deserve to be in our presence. It should be sent away. Our leader and deputy are gone so they can't chose!" and shoved Molly outside of camp.*

*Whitepaw listened weakly to the fight and mewed, clearly exhausted but loud enouh for the others to hear "You should vote on what happens." and then felt a sudden burst of energy and felt a little better. She staggered up and mewed, not facing the cats "You should vote to find out if the cat will stay for Moonstar to deal with it or to banish now." and scratched her eye sockets where eyes should have been.*
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:57 am

"No. Making her come back to see the leader is all that is necessary." She turned her head, seeing Dogpelt push the helpless she-cat. She hissed at him. "Dogpelt! Do you not respect the Warrior Code? We have already won. Leave it at that!" She spat at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:03 pm

*Dogpelt snarled then sniffed Molly's pelt. He snarled and hissed "This cat obviously got in a tussle with ThunderClan too! Smell that disgusting pelt and all those claw marks." and spat in Molly's face again.*

*Longwhisker came out of the warriors den and looked at what was going on and boomed "What is going on?" as if he was deputy.*

*Whitepaw sighed and collapsed back onto the floor, knowing that she was completely useless.*
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:05 pm

(Who is Feralpaw's Mentor? And Thunderclan is the only clan I don't have a cat in. So I wouldn't know...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:28 pm

(Okay. I don't know who Feralpaw's mentor is. Anyways, Molly trespassed on ThunderClan territory and fought Thunderpaw, an apprentice, and almost killed the apprentice. ThunderClan banished her and if they see her again, they will kill Molly.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:42 pm

(Longwhisker is Feralpaw's mentor.)

Lostcloud watched with her right eye in silence. Nodding, she turned around and padded back to the warriors' den.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:19 pm

Snowfeather wrote:
*Longwhisker totally forgot to tell Moonstar about the discovery and stood up and trotted over to Moonstar and mewed "Moonstar, I have bad news to give." and sighed. "Nightwind's body has been covered in rocks under the tunnel. He has passed away." and shivers at the recollection of Nightwind leading them out, Nightwind's spirit.*

Moonstar frowneed as she heard this news. "Oh no.... We will have to morn his death after the gathering." She knew what Nightwind did was for his clan, although it was so very sad to hear her clan mate has died. Her head whipped to where a fight had broke out. "Stop it this instant! Molly helped our clan during the badger attack. She has to speak with me, but it must wait." She growled, clearly frustrated. "I'll talk with you tomorrow, Molly." With that she led the group of cats out of camp and to the Island.

((Correct my post if I'm wrong about anything that happened with in the last 3 pages.. I was skimming them x3 ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:38 pm

"thank up" molly said in a weak voce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:12 pm

(Okay. I think Moon should tell the character that might mentor an apprentice before hand if they created an apprentice...)

*Longwhisker turned to Moonstar and dropped his head, also upset his Clanmate was killed. He then mewed "Yes. We couldn't get his body for it was lost in the rubble." and sighed.*

*Dogpelt stopped fighting and muttered foul language.*

*Whitepaw heard that Nightwind was killed and gave a chocked up whimper. She couldn't cry because of the lack of eyes but she whimpered in sadness.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:16 pm

(I feel bad asking this but can someone please tell me what's going on and what my cats- Badgerpaw and Oakleaf- are supposed to be doing. I've been at my Aunt's house the past few days so I missed quite a bit...)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:58 pm

(Badgerpaw is supposed to be at the gathering. Smile )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:40 pm

(Oh no! I hope I didn't mess up and delay the gathering!)

Badgerpaw quickly hurried after the gathering group, trying to keep up with them at least.

Oakleaf watched as her clanmates attacked Molly. She didn't want to chose sides so she had to force herself to just watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:51 pm

Rowankit dipped her head in shame, "I apollogize Feralpaw." she mewed sadly then she turned her gaze to Molly, "But I will not apollogize to you!" she meowed more fiercly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:16 am

*Dogpelt frowned and mewed "No, no, Rowankit. You don't have to apologize to that mangepelts at all!" and glared at Molly.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:44 am

Rowankit smiled up at Dogpelt, "Right!" she snarled and bared her teeth at Molly. Dogpelt is almost as cool as Swiftpaw! I wonder how he would handle this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:47 am

*Dogpelt nodded and growled "Yeah! That is the spirit!" and looked around and whispered in Rowankit's ear "I am going to let you he a secret warrior right now. You can watch over the piece of mouse dung, solo! How about that." and raised an eye brow.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:50 am

Rowankit puffed out her chest proudly, "I will not fail you!" she growled and lept back on top of Molly, forgeting Feralpaw for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:53 am

*Dogpelt dipped his head and mewed "You better not fail because the future of this cats life is now in your claws!" and marched off to the camp enterance to guard the camp.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next