Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:47 am

"But that's a whole moon away!" complained Tigerkit, then sulked unhappily by the nursery entrance, every few seconds glancing at the camp exit in a way that meant this was not over yet.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:59 am

"I've still got two moons to go. But I don't mind the wait." Lonerkit confessed. Truth was though that she wanted to go exploring just as much as Tigerkit and Russetkit.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:30 am

Noticing the three kits, Lostleg immediatly perked his ears and caught the discussion theme. Exploring, hm? Well, he wouldn't have anything against watching the clan be lost in mayhem and anxiety as they searched the territory for a few lost kits. It'd be exciting. Besides, he could take advantage of the situation and bring them safely back. Prove that he was good enough to be a warrior. Although his plans were ruined when a queen came by and told the kits they'd have to wait. Grumbling silently to himself he placed his head on his paws and sulkily watched the sky.
Back to top Go down
RiverOpal17
Kit
Kit
RiverOpal17
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:56 am

RiverOpal17 wrote:
Willowheart nodded, "Yeah, I didn't get much sleep..." She looked at the frog, it was funny, she'd come here at two moons or so but she still hadn't adapted to frog. She was hungry though, "Thank you Nightstreak." She meowed politely, "You seem a little tired yourself. Busy morning?" she asked.

(just wanted to make sure this was seen...)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:14 pm

(yes i saw it, sorry for the late reply, have been very busy lately...)

Nightstreak shrugged, "I patrolled the borders this morning . I like to sleep in, but someone has to do it right?" He smirked at the kits over by the nursery who were wanting to go outside. He studied her for a moment. "You don't much like frog do you?" He asked, not trying to be intrusive.
Back to top Go down
RiverOpal17
Kit
Kit
RiverOpal17
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:40 pm

Willowheart shook her head, "Not really, but I've been trying to get used to it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:38 pm

Tigerkit looked around for something to do. She really, really wanted to go exploring. Maybe eating some random herbs from the medicine cat den would be fun too? Glancing casually at the herb-filled den, her ears perked up again.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:08 pm

Russetkit sighed. He was a bit upset that he would have to wait a moon to go out into the forest, but he knew that he would be an apprentice soon. 'It's okay, I don't mind waiting. I mean, it's only going to be a moon until I get my apprentice name.' He thought, looking at the other kits. He knew that they would have to wait a moon or two just like he would, but he also knew that there were a bunch of dangers in the forest. Russetkit decided to be smart and stay in camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:21 pm

Tigerkit crept towards the medicine cat den, excited. It wouldn't be as much fun as exploring, but still. As she approached the entrance, she took a big whiff. So many different smells! She looked around for something that looked edible.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 4:39 pm

"I wonder who our mentors will be?" Lonerkit asked, sitting down next to Russetkit.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 4:57 pm

Russetkit turned to Lonerkit. "I do to. All I hope is that we get mentors that won't push us around." He said.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 5:01 pm

"Hmm... Same here. " Lonerkit agreed.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 5:11 pm

Mintheart relaxed as the kits wandered off but stayed where she was next to the entrance. Curling her tail neatly around her paws she let her gaze wander around the camp.

Grumpy as usual, Talonscar padded out of the warriors den and dragged his paws through the camp, looking around for something to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 5:30 pm

Tigerkit's eyes widened at a herb that smelled particularly good, which she will find out is catnip. She took a little and munched on it, coughing with surprise at the weird taste.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:15 pm

Nightstreak shrugged. "It isn't the best thing in the world, but it is edible...not that bad." His ears perked up, and he turned his head as Talonscar walked out of the warriors den. He nodded politely seeing that he wasn't in the best mood ever, he turned back to Willowheart. "If you would like,I could get something else, and I can finish the frog." His tail flicked toward the fresh kill pile behind him, not yet making a move to get up.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:43 pm

Talonscar gave a grunt and slight head nod to acknowledge Nightstreak, but he still kept to himself.
Back to top Go down
RiverOpal17
Kit
Kit
RiverOpal17
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:56 am

Willowheart stood and stretched, "I should go out hunting anyway, I think I'll go see if I can find a squirrel."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:18 pm

Nightstreak nodded, "Well, I won't keep you from it. Have fun." He got up and stretched, then sat back down to quickly finish his frog. Intending to get some sleep he started padding into the warriors den. "See you later Willowheart. Nice talking to you" He nodded and padded into the den and curled up in his nest, intending to get some much needed sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:57 pm

What the **** was this? Tigerkit thought, backing out of the medicine cat den. It smelled really weird and tasted really weird but good at the same time and it was freaking Tigerkit out. The kit shook her head to clear it. Now she wanted to learn some battle moves!
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:03 pm

Silentwind leisurely padded back into camp carrying a marigold, careful not to bit down on it. He stopped for a moment to glance at the kit that was backing out of his den, he sighed and continued into his den. He carefully placed the marigold down with the others, he looked at the catmint and noticed that it was a bit lower than when he left it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:34 pm

Seeing the medicine cat, Tigerkit widened her eyes and crept back to the nursery as unsuspiciously as possible. It was just a little, right? Oh well. Looking around, Tigerkit looked for the toughest looking warrior, so she could beg to learn some battle moves.
Back to top Go down
RiverOpal17
Kit
Kit
RiverOpal17
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:11 pm

Willowheart dipped her head, "It was nice talking to you." she meowed, then turned and padded out of camp to hunt. She took in all the smells as she went.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:49 pm

Silentwind sighed, his thoughts began to drift towards Fernleaf. Why does she always somehow get into my line of thoughts......unless....No I cant because its against the Warrior Code. He shook his head and continued stacking and reorganizing the herbs into their proper places.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:57 pm

Lonerkit flicked her tail at the sight of a pigeon flying through the territory. She really wanted to be hunting, but she would try not to break the rules.
Back to top Go down
Fallenflame
Apprentice
Apprentice
Fallenflame
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:11 pm

Owlscreech stretched before getting herself a small mouse from the fresh kill pile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next