Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:14 pm

Talonscar padded back into camp, he dropped a lizard on the pile then headed off to the warriors den. He wasn't much for company, and he didn't feel like getting dragged onto another patrol.

Mintheart raced through the swampy territory, her nimble paws carried her quickly as she raced around. She had wanted to stretch her legs a little, unsure of what else she should be doing.
Back to top Go down
Fallenflame
Apprentice
Apprentice
Fallenflame
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:09 pm

"Today just reminds me of when the new came that Darkshine was found at the border, dead." Owlscreech replied "But why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:17 pm

(Big reeeecaaappp!)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:43 am

((Nothing major is happening, Moon. Just jump into the conversation at some point. c: ))

Lostleg twitched his whiskers with annoyance. Oh, he could remember that day. But he didn't really bother to wonder why Owlwhisker would be thinking of that right now. "Because if there's something to fear, then I want to know about it," he said pointedly and shrugged. "Any cat in this camp can become a victim of the forest. It's only a matter of time before another cat is found dead," he said and narrowed his eyes with a glimmer of concern.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:33 pm

(You can also rp with my charries if you want)

Mintheart eventually returned to camp, she had found a small shrew on the way and carried it back. After placing it on the fresh kill pile she padded over to what looked like it could be a cozy spot in the camp and sat down. She ignored the cats who seemed to be bickering.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:29 pm

Nightstreak padded out into the clearing and looked around lazily for someone to bother.
(Short post be short)
Back to top Go down
Fallenflame
Apprentice
Apprentice
Fallenflame
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:04 am

"Whatever." Owlscreech said, turning away from him "Just... just go bother the apprentices about thorns in your nest or something."
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:02 pm

Lostleg frowned, somewhat unhappy about being turned down. "Fine. But don't come stompering over to me when something happens," he snapped and whipped around, limping across the clearing and snatching up a blackbird from the fresh-kill pile before he made his way back over to the medicine den. "Hey, are you done yet? I'd like to take a nap," he yelled into the elders den, surprised that the medicine cat still hadn't gotten the moss shifted yet.
Back to top Go down
RiverOpal17
Kit
Kit
RiverOpal17
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:31 pm

Willowheart woke up and padded out of the warriors den, looking around. She wasn't quite sure what needed to be done in camp today, so she sat down next to the warriors den and began to clean and smooth her pelt.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:07 pm

Nightstreak saw Willowheart emerge from the warriors den and started heading over toward her grabbing a large frog from the fresh kill pile before heading over there. He set it down before sitting down beside her and nodded a greeting before having a bite of his frog. He sat there silently for a while, waiting for her to finish grooming and offered her a bite, being polite.

(hope it is ok that i just came in Smile)
Back to top Go down
RiverOpal17
Kit
Kit
RiverOpal17
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:40 pm

Willowheart looked up, her fur now laying flat. "Hello Nightstreak." she meowed with a slight wave of her tail.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:12 pm

Nightstreak nodded "Hi Wilowheart, how are you today. Did you just wake up?" He asked with a mocking smile on his face. He yawned, though tired himself, he went on the morning patrol, so he was still tired. The frog still sat there half eaten. He pushed it toward her. "Here you can have the rest of this. I am not hungry any more." He meowed lightly.
Back to top Go down
RiverOpal17
Kit
Kit
RiverOpal17
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:08 am

Willowheart nodded, "Yeah, I didn't get much sleep..." She looked at the frog, it was funny, she'd come here at two moons or so but she still hadn't adapted to frog. She was hungry though, "Thank you Nightstreak." She meowed politely, "You seem a little tired yourself. Busy morning?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:41 pm

Grumpy, Normandykit stomped out of the nursery, muttering under her breath. She sat down near the nursery entrance and crankily refused to groom her messy fur. As her scanning gaze landed on the camp entrance, she got up and trudged straight towards it, not even bothering to sneak. She decided that she wanted to fight and beat some weirdo ThunderClan apprentice up. Or a warrior! Or a badger! Nor's amber eyes brightened and her trudge became a determined walk.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 3:21 pm

Russetkit sat outside the nursery, looking around for someone to play with. He looked over at the entrance and saw Normandykit. "What are you doing?" He whispered curiously to her, hoping he would get to go on an adventure with his Clanmate with the rest of the Clan knowing what they were doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:01 pm

[ooc: Name changed to Tigerkit]

ic: Tigerkit side-glanced at him, then turned to face him. "I'm gonna go beat up some ThunderClan warrior! Or a badger!" she told him energetically, her tail flicking around excitedly and her big amber eyes lighting up. "And then I'm gonna go beat up WindClan! Then they'll know which clan is the toughest of them all!"
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:07 pm

Russetkit giggled. "Can I join you?" He asked curiously, not knowing what the forest would be like. 'What would the other Clans be like? I wonder!' He thought excitedly. He waiting for a reply from Tigerkit, and sat down near the entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:10 pm

"Of course!" Tigerkit replied, her ears pricked and her tail still flicking madly. "Do you want to destroy WindClan or ThunderClan first?" she asked, bouncing on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Fallenflame
Apprentice
Apprentice
Fallenflame
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:20 pm

"you two have to wait until you are apprentices before you can go out of the camp." Owlscreech interrupted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:02 pm

"Well I don't wanna wait!" Tigerkit whined, her tail drooping. "I wanna go beat them up!"
Back to top Go down
Fallenflame
Apprentice
Apprentice
Fallenflame
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:00 pm

"If you do not wait now, you will have to wait even longer if you went out of the camp right now. There are many dangerous things out there, and even though you will be an apprentice in the next comming moons, does not mean you can go out just yet." Owlscreech said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:46 pm

Tigerkit groaned and stomped all over the place, then settled down beside the nursery, fuming.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:48 pm

Mintheart let out a light purr of amusement at the kits enthusiasm "You'll have to take me first" the rather small she cat meowed from behind the kit "I'm a sneaky fox looking to take over the camp" she said playfully, trying to get the kits mind off going out of the camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 12:04 am

Forgetting her fury for a moment, Tigerkit leaped on her paws, her eyes glowing with delight. "I'll show you!" she chirped enthusiastically and charged the warrior, head-butting her with surprisingly strong power for a kit, especially her small size.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 1:18 am

Giving a light laugh Mintheart backed up slightly at the head butt, which surprised her since the kit was so little. Slowly the she cat swiped as the kit with a soft paw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next