Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 4:34 pm

(REEECAAAP please, can't read it right now)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:59 am

(Scorchclaw, ((My charrie)) is Deputy, he and Spottedleap just went hunting, and shared a pigeon, and that's about all I can remember. Sorry for the poor rememberance and poor typing, I'm just really tired... X_X)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:16 pm

Ashpaw ran up to Spottedleap with a look of excitement on her face. "Hi spotted!! You look bored, wanna do something? How about we go hunting, or maybe do a border patroll. Ooh ooh, I know we can..." Se just rambled on and on, pausing every once and a while because she was distracted.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:12 pm

Spottedleap gave a warm smile and looked at the apprentice "Sure Ashpaw, go get your sister and I'll see if Scorchclaw wants to come along too" she meowed kindly heading for the warrior den.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:00 pm

Ashpaw nodded. She looked very determined. She ran into the apprentices den and looked around for her sister. Spotting her dappled pelt, she quietly padded over to her and prodded her face with her small paw over and over again, then whispered, "Hey, hey streampaw wake up!" She whispered in her ear. "We are going hunting with spottedleap and scorchclaw!"

(so, ashpaw is mentorless, so is nightpaw and i think streampaw, but they are 11 moons old. Should they be tested and have their warrior ceremony soon, or should they have a mentor, or should their ages change?????)

Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:08 am

Scorchclaw heard his name, and he awoke from his precious example of slumber. He walked over to Spottedleap, and then looked down at the two apprentices.
(Writers Block. Sad)

(Hey Spotted, I think Scorch likes Spotted... XD Oh and hey, Moon, are those Streak's old kits? :D
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:22 am

(yeah she likes him too XD)

((Spottedleap could mentor Ashpaw if you want, since their almost warriors and all it wouldn't be hard))

Spottedleap looked up at Scorchclaw "wanna come hunting?" she asked, trying to hide the notes of hope from her voice... not that it would help much since her eyes showed her every emotion, and no matter how hard she tried she couldn't help that.

Streampaw looked up and gave a light, delicate yawn "okay" she meowed calmly getting up. The older apprentice apprentice quickly gave each leg a stretch then followed her sister out.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:09 pm

Scorchclaw turned to Spottedleap and nodded. "Sure, why not?" He mewed enthusiastically, trying to hide his smile. (That was crummy... I'm sorry... XD)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:18 pm

(psh, older? By a few hours maybe =P...........Yes they are bloodstreak)((Also sandstreak could be a mentor, and we have to find someone to adopt nightpaw, or i could just play him.)

Ashpaw nodded and swiped her sister's ear playfully,"Hurry up, lets go!" She ran out and slowed to a stop when she got to the two warriors who were waiting. They obviously liked each other a lot. She tried to cover her giggling, so she put her head down and started licking her paw to distract herself. She could only do that for so long, so when she finished she turned to see her sister coming up.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:54 pm

Moon wrote:
(psh, older? By a few hours maybe =P...........Yes they are bloodstreak)((Also sandstreak could be a mentor, and we have to find someone to adopt nightpaw, or i could just play him.)

Ashpaw nodded and swiped her sister's ear playfully,"Hurry up, lets go!" She ran out and slowed to a stop when she got to the two warriors who were waiting. They obviously liked each other a lot. She tried to cover her giggling, so she put her head down and started licking her paw to distract herself. She could only do that for so long, so when she finished she turned to see her sister coming up.
(Moonie, Scorch is the deputy... Not a warrior. tongue XD)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 8:00 pm

(psh, whatever. close enough)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:51 pm

Moon wrote:
(psh, whatever. close enough)

(Lol, Yeah.... XD Now I have to wait for Spotted to post...)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:53 pm

(Sorry Dx... I didn't have any time... Work from 7-4, then training until 830... And dropping my brother off at his friends graduation party...)

Spottedleap smiled happily "okay, let's go" she said, looking at the three of them before padding over to the entrance. She had noticed Ashpaw trying to avoid giggling, and decided it would be best just to move on already, before anyone said anything.

Streampaw followed her sister out "what's so funny?" She whispered when she thought they were out of earshot "did Scorchclaw say something... Or Spottedleap?" She asked

(Sorry for not so great posts... If no one else wants to play the brother I can, it doesn't make a difference to me and I like having lots of kittehs XD)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:36 pm

Scorchclaw noticed that the others had gone to the entrance, and he slowly padded his way over to them.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:24 pm

Padding out of camp Spottedleap paused and fell back with Bloodstreak. "Let us know what you smell" the she cat said to the apprentices lightly
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 10:31 pm

(psst spot, you said bloodstreak psst!)

Ashpaw nodded at spottedleap and then turned to her sister, and whispered as quietly as she could. "I think those two like each other, but are unsure the other likes them, or something like that. They didnt really say anything, you can just tell." Then she shut up and looked at the two who were coming closer in range. She raised her head and started sniffing the air. "I smell fish and..." She trailed off taking in a deep breath, "a water vole. I think." She looked back at the two behind her for them to approve her prediction.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 10:32 pm

Spottedleap wrote:
Padding out of camp Spottedleap paused and fell back with Bloodstreak. "Let us know what you smell" the she cat said to the apprentices lightly
(You Mean Scorchclaw. XD Bloodstreak's around in the tunnels.)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 11:23 pm

(Whoops Dizzy)

Spottedleap nodded her head as she scented the air "good, lets go hunt" she meowed quietly, she didn't want to disturb any prey, and hunting was always a strong point of hers
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:13 am

Scorchclaw padded slowly down to the river, and glared at it. he couldn't see very well, but he then caught sight of a fish a bit farther underwater than most cats would go. He stopped for a second... Hmm... Maybe I'll impress her doing this, then again... I could worry her... Oh well! Worth a shot! He thought to himself. He dove into the water, as quiet as he could possibly be, and swam down to the fish. It was actually deeper than he had wanted to go, but he eventually caught it within his jaws, and swam up to the surface, and let out a small cough. He was relieved to have finally made it to the surface, and that he accomplished a task that lots of cats usually don't bother trying. He brought the fish up, and tossed it in front of Spottedleap, and nodded at it.

(Lol, Showoff Scorchy... XD)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:07 am

(Lol nice Tongue)

Streampaw looked up "that was awesme!" She exclaimed happily. "I don't think I've ever gone that far down before... How'd you do that?" She questioned happily.

Spottedleap watched. At first she was impressed that he would go so far, but after a few moments of him not resurfacing worry had started to prickle her paws. -I hope he's alright- she thought nervously. When she saw him come up a very noticable wave of relief washed over her, and of course it shown in her eyes. She looked down at the fish "that was a really good catch" she meowed warmly looking at him briefly beefore turning to the apprentices. "Scorchclaw went down really far, if you can manage that it's always good, but it can be hard... I don't even go down that far usually because my fur gets caught on rocks or weighed down with too much water" she explained lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:03 am

He smiled at the success of his plan. "You're right Spottedleap, it is quite hard. I guess I was just born a good swimmer... I also have to be grateful to the fact that I haven't a thick fur coat. I could drown, like you pointed out." He explained. After finishing with Spottedleap, he turned to Streampaw. "Well Streampaw, it's actually quite hard... Takes lots of practice as well! What you basically do is dive head first into the water, and just let yourself sink down to the level of depth you intend... When you reach it, you snatch your prey and swim like crazy to get up. But that's another thing to be careful about, if you swim to hard, you could lose your energy, stop swimming, and sink back down." He instructed.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:15 pm

Streampaw listened intently, all ears of course.

Spottedleap nodded at his comment "you two won't have to do anything like that when you're being assessed, you'll just need to catch something" she meowed gently, reassuring them.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 7:35 am

(sorry for not being here! Dizzy)

Ashpaw listened to everyone as they talked. She wasn't very interested in that, though she tried to look like she was listening, she couldn't concentrate.  Soon she looked at the others. "I'm going to fish downstream a little if that is ok." Without waiting for a response she padded off.

When she got far enough away, she sat down and stared at her own reflection.  The water was so peaceful.  Though she didn't want to hunt, she knew she had to or she was going to be questioned.  Padding out into the water which chilled her skin as she got farther out, she waited for a flash of silver and caught a very large fish and threw it to the shore.  When she got back it was still flopping around so she bit it's neck and it lie still.  Smiling with satisfaction she went back for more.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:22 am

Scorchclaw glanced over to Ashpaw with a very small glint of annoyance at the Apprentice for leaving without a response, but when she came back up with a fish, he smiled. "Nice catch Ashpaw!" He mewed enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:04 pm

(Bloodstreak, she is still hunting away from you guys.
:ashpaw: "yeah! You can't see me Tongue)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next