Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:30 pm

Spottedleap continued walking, scenting the air every now and then. Eventually she spotted a squirrel a few branches up in a nearby tree. Gathering her haunches under her she lept, easily landing on a branch near the bird, most cats thought she descended from Skyclan thanks to her jumping ability, but she had no clue. She quickly gained her balance and swiftly killed the fluffy greyish red squirrel.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:42 pm

Scorchclaw watched Spottedleap jump and kill the squirrel. "That was a pretty nice jump," the Deputy said.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:53 pm

"thanks" she meowed dropping the squirrel at his paws "I didn't get my name for nothing" she smirked "do you want to keep hunting?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:13 pm

"Sure!" He replied. He picked up the squirrel in his jaws, and nodded foreword, notioning for Spottedleap to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:18 pm

Hesitant again, not used to leading a cat in higher power than her, Spottedleap padded along through the sparse undergrowth, in silent search of prey.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:26 pm

Scorchclaw suddenly caught sight of a pigeon, searching the forest floor for food. He crouched into a stalking position, lurked closer to the pigeon, quiet as possible. When he felt as if he were in striking distance, he pounced on it, and snapped it's spine. He tossed it over to Spottedleap, and began to pad back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:50 pm

Spottedleap looked at him "nice catch" she meowed impressed that another riverclan cat was able to hunt well on land, most of the other cats seemed clumsy out of water. She hurriedly picked up the pigeon and followed him back.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:57 pm

Scorchclaw nodded."Thanks." He mewed with a smile. (...SHORT POST IS SHORT...)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 11:22 pm

"it's nice to have another cat in the clan who can hunt well on land as well as in water" she meowed "I've noticed most of the others can't hunt very well out of water" she pointed out gently, laying the prey on the fresh kill pile.
Back to top Go down
Fallenflame
Apprentice
Apprentice
Fallenflame
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:58 pm

"Okay" Quickfall replied and quickly at the last bite and whiped the scales that had gotten on his muzzle off with his paw.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:30 am

Rainpool let out a slight purr of amusement before quickly drawing a paw over her muzzle "thanks for sharing" she meowed happily
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:46 pm

Scorchclaw glanced back at Spottedleap. "I'm not a naturally born RiverClan cat. I was born outside the clans." He explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:34 pm

Blossomkit glanced around and quietly peeked out of the nursery.Her wide eyes darted around the camp,searching for someone to play with.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:20 pm

Spottedleap nodded "I know, I've heard it mentioned before" she said softly, "It was just nice, that's all"

Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:16 pm

Scorchclaw smiled slightly. "Well, thanks for the compliment. I always appreciate them..." He mewed innocently. (If you read his bio close enough, you'd see he's occasionally a brutal cat. yet, he's had no battles come around to prove it. Sad)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:19 pm

(yup, I read it Cool )

((btw, nice siggy Tongue ))

Spottedleap glanced at him, not saying anything, she couldn't tell if he was being serious or sarcastic. "Care to share your pigeon?" she asked lightly, a warm edge to her meow.
Back to top Go down
Fallenflame
Apprentice
Apprentice
Fallenflame
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:26 pm

"No problem" Quickfall said, stretching slightly "I wonder if we will be on the next patrol."
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:42 pm

"It would make sense" she meowed "Spottedleap and Scorchclaw just got back, and no doubt that Streamblaze is still out who knows where, so it only leaves us" Rainpool meowed gently
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:29 pm

Spottedleap wrote:
(yup, I read it Cool )

((btw, nice siggy Tongue ))

Spottedleap glanced at him, not saying anything, she couldn't tell if he was being serious or sarcastic. "Care to share your pigeon?" she asked lightly, a warm edge to her meow.

(Thank you. :3 I made it myself! XD)

Scorchclaw nodded his head. "I don't mind. Help yourself to all you want!" He added a soft smile to his words.
(I'm getting a partial case of writer's block. So I'm stuck at crummy, and short posts... Upset)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:49 pm

Spottedleap gave a light smile and settled the pigeon between them, she ate a bit then left the rest for Scorchclaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:09 am

(I am just going to jump in!)

Swiftkit looked around the camp. He had gray blue fur. It swished at he walked around.
Back to top Go down
Fallenflame
Apprentice
Apprentice
Fallenflame
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:40 pm

Quickfall nodded his head in agreement. "I wonder how the other clans are doing." he thought outloud
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 5:03 pm

Rainpool nodded "I presume we'll find out at the next gathering" she meowed before adding "I do hope they are all doing well though, even if we are enemies... it's easier for everyone when no one is in trouble" she meowed rather kindly.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:33 am

Scorchclaw decided to eat the rest of the pigeon. After he had finished slowly eating the rest, he padded back into the warriors' den, and lay in his nest. He wasn't that tired, but he did feel like taking a short nap. He lay down in his nest, and eventually managed to drift off into slumber.

Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:44 pm

After waiting for him to finish the pigeon, Spottedleap got up and padded arond camp a bit. She was rather bored, but felt like stretching her legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next