Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fourtrees

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

Fourtrees - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 10:38 pm

Thunderclan~

Petalstep's ears grew hot and she shifted her paws when Sunflare licked her ear. 'He licked your ear; So what? He's just being friendly, Petalstep! Stop over-reacting!' She glanced to her other side at Pinefoot and then decided to duck her head. 'Starclan help me.' She thought as her ears grew hotter and she licked her chest. She didn't reply to Sunflare, flicking her ears awkwardly as she glanced between the two toms on either side of her.

Shadowclan~

Darkcloud watched Shadowdance and Batcry, getting a sinking feeling.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

Fourtrees - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 10:49 pm

~THUNDERCLAN~

Batcry blinked taken aback that the she-cat liked his name. His ears flicked back not really used to compliments and he scrunched up his face trying to get a grip on how to respond before he noticed her looking at his eyes. He smirked as he turned his head towards her. "Don't be afraid to look." He teased before he tilted his head when she said her name was so original. "Shadowdance is actually a pretty name." He shrugged before he gazed back at the leaders. "When are they going to start.." He eyed Mushroomtail with a slight worried expression. "I hope she'll be okay..." His voice held a sort of respect for his deputy. 

Sunflare lightly nudged Petalstep. "Are you alright?" He asked as he gazed sidewardly at Pinefoot when she seemed to be flustered at the thought of them both being with her. A jealous expression appeared on his face as he slightly scooted closer to the she-cat. 
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

Fourtrees - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:02 pm

~ShadowClan~

Shadowdance could tell Batcry wasn't used to being complimented and this made her frown. However when he said her name was pretty warmth spread through her. She paused when she realized how happy she was hat he'd complimented her. He's just a tom. A THUNDERCLAN tom. That you don't even know! Get a hold of yourself geez.

She heard him speak about the ThunderClan deputy up on high rock and jealousy prickled through her. She flicked her ears in confusion, honestly not understanding her feelings at all. "Is she your mate orrr..?" She asked casually, hoping not to come off as nosey or prying.

Last edited by Wolfheart on Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

Fourtrees - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:04 pm

Thunderclan~

Petalstep nodded. "Y-yeah, I'm ok. Just... nervous about the gathering, that's all..." She stammered, laughing nervously at the end. (Wb)

Last edited by Kyreia on Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

Fourtrees - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:11 pm

Batcry flicked his ears. "Oh no, Mushroomtail is just strictly my deputy. I respect her is all." His thoughts filled with his own ambitions. "I want to be in high power one day so people can look up to me." He said as he eyed the leaders and the deputies. "I admire that I guess, always have since I was a kit." He shrugged before gazing at her noticing the jealousy and the gaze she was giving him. He felt his ears burn before clearing his throat and licking his chest a few times to calm his nerves. What is going on... The tom thought in his head. She's just a she-cat, a Shadowclan she-cat. Maybe I shouldn't talk as much.. I should of stuck to what I was going to do here...not say anything to anyone! He let out a breath as if he'd been holding it in.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

Fourtrees - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:14 pm

Shadowclan~

Darkcloud let out a small growl and then padded over to the two. "Excuse me," She butt in, "Shadowdance, I think the meeting is about to start. Let's go find a good seat." With that she started pushing her friend towards the front of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

Fourtrees - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:23 pm

~ShadowClan~

Shadowdance nodded and was about to say something when Batcry looked at her and tensed up,  clearing his throat. She again wanted to crawl somewhere and never come out. She figured he saw the look in her eyes. Nice going flea-brain! She wrapped her flufy tail close to her in an attempt to looka bit smaller. "Well that's admirable.  Wanting to be a leader I mean." She says more softly then she had before.

Darkcloud came over then, saving her from awkwardness. Her ears flattened to her head anyway though. She hated leaving it on a more sour note. Shadowdance turned to him and gave him a gentle, friendly smile, trying to lighten the mood between them. "It was nice meeting you Batcry. I hope we see eachother again." She waved her tail in farewell as Darkcloud began pushing her away.

Shadowdance gave her friend an amaused yet confused look when they were far enough away. "What's all the pushing and rushing about? Ants in your pelt?" She teased gently, smiling at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

Fourtrees - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:29 pm

Darkcloud sighed. "Shadowdance... He's bad news." She meowed gently. "Don't try to deny it, I saw the way you were looking at him... But it's a very bad idea. I should know! I'm about to have kits, but do you see me with a mate?" She whispered sadly. "I'm just trying to keep you from getting hurt. I wouldn't suggest seeing him again."
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

Fourtrees - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:34 pm

~ShadowClan~

Shadowdance's ears burned and she looked at her paws and sighed before looking back up. She leaned against her friend comfortingly when she spoke of not having a mate. "I...I know..." She said quietly, her spirits crushed. I mean it's not he would've been even a sliver interested anyway... Darkcloud is right I guess... Even as she thought the words she knew the tom wouldn't be so easily pushed from her mind.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

Fourtrees - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:37 pm

Shadowclan~

Darkcloud gave a comforting purr and leaned back gently on Shadowdance. "I'm sorry..." She murmured, noticing her friends sad expression. (wb)
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

Fourtrees - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:51 pm

~ShadowClan~

Shadowdance shrugs, and it takes everything in here not to look back at Batcry, where ever he was in the crowd of cats. (Gah same)
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

Fourtrees - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:04 am

Batcry flicked his ears and fought the urge to go after her. He let a small friendly smile grace his lips before he flattened his ears back fighting his mind. Sunflare noticed his brothers expression before he nudged Petalstep and him to the front. As they passed Shadowdances side Sunflare began to talk to his brother. "I've never seen you so interested in a she-cat. You know shes not from our clan though." Batcry let out a small growl of irritation. "Dont you think I dont know that...I couldnt stop myself from talking to her though." His fur ruffled and gazed sideways at Shadowdance against with his ears pinned to his head. "Its the weirdest feeling ever..." He grumbled. "I think tonight I'll go hunting after the gathering." He said it more so toward Shadowdance well in a hinting manner keeping his voice down so it wouldnt linger over to Darkcloud sitting beside her. Sunflare rolled his eyes as he was too concerned about finding a spot next to Petalstep.

(thank gooodnesss I like accidently left the page but i backspaced and it came back! :D )
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

Fourtrees - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:15 am

((Oh geez x0 ))

~ShadowClan~

Shadowdance felt someone move beside her and she glanced sideways. A grin spread over her muzzle when she saw Batcry. She stopped though, remembering Darkcloud's words. That is however until she heard Batcry pointedly say something about hunting after the gathering. Her ears twitched in acknowledgement as her heart began thudding loudly in her chest. She felt like the whole gathering could hear it and she willed herself to calm down, hoping she hadn't already alerted Darkcloud and hoping she hadn't heard what Batcry had said. She allowed herself a small smile at her paws.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

Fourtrees - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:02 am

(Could I get a recap for what happened in the last few pages? I skimmed them and didn't see anything on one of my characters, if I missed a reply I applogize. I would overall though like to know what is going on)

(We should also get started with the actual gathering since I believe all clans are here?)
Back to top Go down
spotthecow:3
Apprentice
Apprentice
spotthecow:3
Female

Fourtrees - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 7:04 am

~Ravensong nodded to Dawnglow in understanding and meowed with a slight frown. " I've met many of them, not all of them are the most...nicest...cats." Her green eyes glanced towards Crowtalon, a Windclan warrior. "Well, anyway, you should try to talk to some of them," Ravensong mewed with a very small laugh. Still a typical Kittypet though, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

Fourtrees - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 2:12 pm

~ShadowClan~
Badgerpelt padded through the trees slowly and looked around at the clan cats. After a moment of hesitation he moved to the edge of the Shadowclan cats and sat alone where he used to sit with his sister.

~WindClan~
Foxcall padded into the clearing with a smile on her face and glanced over at Oakfang who was beside her. "I love going to Gatherings. It still makes me feel giddy like I'm still an apprentice." Foxcall out a amused purr and blushed beneath her fur as she looked over into Oakfang's eyes.

~ThunderClan~
Ambershard padded towards the great oak with a soft sigh. After treating Bushkit's twisted paw she had been unable to find the reason for her unease and as she had gotten closer to Fourtrees it had only gotten worse. "Something is not right...." She mutters under her breath as she take her place on the roots of the great oak where the leaders stood on the branches above.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

Fourtrees - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 4:10 pm

Riverclan

Sorrelstar glanced at basspaw before returning his attention to Sandstreak "We will talk about this at camp. Right now the gathering must start, we are killing moonlight tonight by just chatting instead of getting to the point" He looked at the other leaders and deputies "Which clan will start the gathering?" He asked. Wanting to get this entire thing done and over with
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

Fourtrees - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 6:43 pm

Basspaw's ears flattened to his head in disappointment. I shouldn't have come back. I shouldn't be here at all... I'm not worthy of even being in RiverClan. I left. I was a coward. What was I thinking? He realized Sorrelstar had dismissed him so he bowed his head and slunk to the back of the gathering, not looking to see if Sandstreak followed him. He kept his head low and sulked, thinking.  He didn't say no... but still... the suspense is gonna kill me. Why did I think he was just going to let me back into the clan? I'm such a mouse-brain!
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

Fourtrees - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 7:20 pm

Can someone catch me up for a second?
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

Fourtrees - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 8:07 pm

Jayie wrote:
Can someone catch me up for a second?
(ooc; all of the clans are present at fourtrees, and the leaders are pretty much about to start the gathering. i'm not sure about individual cats because i still have to catch up with that for myself. hope this helps! )
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

Fourtrees - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 8:25 pm

Riverclan

Echopaw glanced up at the great oak, she had knew how to climb so she started to climb up the large tree. She reached a high branch, the leaves still his her but she was able to look down at the cats below her. A breeze blew through the branches and Echopaw smiled as it blew through her black fur, she closed her eyes in delight.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

Fourtrees - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 10:13 pm

~Riverclan~

Sandstreak tilted her head as she watched Basspaw's mood suddenly change. What's wrong, all Sorrelstar said was to wait..it is getting quite late. She pondered this for a moment before catching herself and running after him. "Hey Basspaw!" She got to the point where she was stepping in pace beside him. "Basspaw, you know you will most likely be let back into the clan. I don't see what you are getting so worked up about." She rammed into him lightly in a teasing matter, but she sounded absolutely serious. "I don't see any reason for you to not join the clan honestly." She lifted her chin in an arrogant matter as if offended that he was so depressed about a let's talk about it later. "soooo?" She asked curiously with a nudge, hoping she had cheered him up a little bit.

~Windclan~
Treestar did not want to start the gathering and stayed quiet, flicking his tail back and forth semi nervously. This was his first gathering as Windclan leader and he was not confident enough to start.

Last edited by Serenity on Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

Fourtrees - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 10:28 pm

Thunderclan

Petalstep gave a small chuckle as Sunflare guided her to the front, and quietly sat down. She glanced up. "Looks like the leaders are getting antsy. They'll probably start the gathering soon." She observed. "I hope Mushroomtail doesn't stutter." She murmured worriedly to Sunflare as she sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws.

Shadowclan~

Darkcloud's ears flattened as she picked up Batcry's words, and she sighed. 'Looks like I'll have to keep an eye on Shadowdance tonight.'

Windclan~

Crowtalon huffed. 'Too many cats here...' He thought grumpily, his tail lashing in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

Fourtrees - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 11:22 pm

Windclan
Fawntail steered through the cats, her gaze flickering back and forth from face to face. She enjoyed gatherings; it was so nice to see everyone at peace. She paused to glance at the leaders, noticing Treestar's nervous movements. She purred with slight amusement. She knew he'd be a good leader and he would do just fine with the gathering. She tried to catch his eye and gave him a nod of encouragement before padding forward towards Crowtalon. She seated herself beside her clanmate and gently nudged him, a playful look twinkling in her eyes, "you look like you might start battering someone's head."

Shadowclan
Mothpaw noticed a Riverclan she-cat climbing into the branches of a tree. Mothpaw thought that the leaders were supposed to be the ones above the others, for authority's sake. Mothpaw quickly scampered over to the tree and called out to Echopaw in a hushed voice, "Hey! You shouldn't be in the tree!"
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

Fourtrees - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 11:39 pm

Mushroomtail would probably have been bouncing in impatience, but the multiple stares from below kept her posture tense. The Deputy glanced at Sorrelstar and Treestar, "I wouldn't mind starting, eheh." She suggested before clearing her throat, "Ahem, weeeell. I'd, uh, like to talk about the border squirmish. From earlier today..." She stated trying to stretch her neck. Was this how they started the gatherings? Oh boy, it felt like forever since the last one. She was unsure she was doing this right, but at least tried to look like she was doing it correctly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fourtrees - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fourtrees

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next