Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fourtrees

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

Fourtrees Empty
PostSubject: Fourtrees   Fourtrees EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:26 pm

In the middle, there is a steep-sided clearing and in the center is a large rock called the Great Rock, which is noted to have jagged edges. The Clan leaders use it to look down on the Clans and share their news during Gatherings. They are also referred to as the Great Oaks.

All information from http://warriors.wikia.com/
Some information may be altered to fit Warriors Life roleplays
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

Fourtrees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:00 pm

Leading the group, Sorrelstar eagerly jumped onto the big rock to await the other clans to make their appearance for the gathering.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

Fourtrees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:10 pm

Mudsplash quietly filed in with her clanmates, the memory of what happened earlier fresh in her mind. 'I have a mate...' She shook her head. 'Focus on the gathering!' She thought and sat down beside another clanmate.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

Fourtrees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:16 pm

Snowbird

Snowbird sat down with his Clanmates and looked around. 

((Writer's block. meh x_x))
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

Fourtrees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:18 pm

Littlepaw followed her clanmates, staying close to some older cats, but looked around trying to see if she could see the other clans.
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

Fourtrees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:24 pm

Echopaw looked around at the clearing. The rest of her clan was finding places to sit, she found a place and sat down an curled her tail over her paws. She looked up at the moon, wishing that Riverpaw had been chosen to come as well.
Back to top Go down
Duskfall
Apprentice
Apprentice
Duskfall
Female

Fourtrees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:02 pm

Hailstream bounded after his group, knowing he was making it later than the others. He stopped to look at the four tall trees around.

Too much wb.}
Back to top Go down
KittKenn
Apprentice
Apprentice
KittKenn
Female

Fourtrees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:25 pm

Crowspirit walked into the camp proudly, his head held high and his muscles bulging. His shoulders launched back and forth as he made his way towards the Great Rock. He launched his body through the air, and landed on his four paws next to Sorrelstar. Whispering, he said "Chillstar will not be appearing tonight..." Looking at the Riverclan cats, his expression went blank and winked at them. He then met eyes with Echopaw and followed her gaze at the moon and chuckled. " He smiled and looked around at his clan, as many of his cats formed around the Shadowclan tree.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

Fourtrees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:43 pm

Mothpaw quickly followed after Crowspirit, trembling with nervousness. Her first gathering! As she entered the clearing, her ears fell flat and she began to feel uncomfortable. There were so many cats! And they were all supposed to be enemies, or at least, frenemies. Her head jerked back and forth as her eyes searched each cat. Her nose was filled with the scent of many different cats: different clans, genders, health, ages. It seemed like so much to take in.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

Fourtrees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:47 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
Shadowdance had just deemed her pelt acceptable when she heard Crowspirit's words. She bounced around Darkcloud, careful not to ruffle her pelt. "Lets go lets go! This is going to be great! I can't wait to meet cats from other clans!" She tried to settle down but her paws continued to shift below her. She nuzzled her friends muzzle and began padding over to Crowspirit at the camp entrance. "Your pelt is flawless just like always nowletsgoooo!" She said, her eyes wide and sparkling. Sometimes she really did act just like a kit and not a warrior for 8 moons now.

Shadowclan~

Darkcloud finished cleaning her pelt and laughed as she followed Shadowdance out of the camp and all the way to fourtrees, making idle chat as they went. When they got there, she stayed close to Shadowdance, and looked around. She flicked her friend's flank and then padded over to Mothpaw. "Relax little one. No one is allowed to fight here, so you aren't in danger." She sat down. "Is this your first gathering?"

{Hey, I think we should start posting what clan our cats belong to, like I did up above, so that we don't get confused}
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

Fourtrees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:05 pm

~ShadowClan~

(Good idea!)

Shadowdance followed along behind Darkcloud and sat beside her friend as the soon to be queen talked to Mothpaw. She gave Mothpawa friendly smile and flicked her tail in greeting at her clanmate.
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

Fourtrees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 12:10 am

Riverclan

Echopaw stared as many more cats arrived, she pressed her belly to the ground and backed away. She bumped into Mothpaw and spun around, "Sorry." She gasped.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

Fourtrees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 12:34 am

KittKenn wrote:
Crowspirit walked into the camp proudly, his head held high and his muscles bulging. His shoulders launched back and forth as he made his way towards the Great Rock. He launched his body through the air, and landed on his four paws next to Sorrelstar. Whispering, he said "Chillstar will not be appearing tonight..." Looking at the Riverclan cats, his expression went blank and winked at them. He then met eyes with Echopaw and followed her gaze at the moon and chuckled. " He smiled and looked around at his clan, as many of his cats formed around the Shadowclan tree.
Riverclan

Sorrelstar nodded in understanding "Is Chillstar sick?" He questioned from curiousity. Riverclan usually does not know what goes on in Shadowclan for the most part as thet do not share boarders with them.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

Fourtrees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 12:47 am

Shadowclan

"I know I'm not in danger. There are just a lot of smells, and cats and sounds," she shivered, still standing. Her fur stood on end. Of course Mothpaw was a little frightened, but she was well-aware that a Gathering was a time of peace. She nodded slowly, "Yeah. Crowspirit told me to come to keep Bengalpaw company." Her gaze began to search for the apprentice as she mentioned him. She barely knew Bengalpaw despite being in the same clan, so attending the Gathering to keep him company felt a little awkward to her.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

Fourtrees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:28 am

Sandstreak had come in at the head of River clan, just behind Sorrelstar, bright and young. They were the first clan to appear, which wasn't very unusual. It was quiet for a while and she got to work cleaning up so she looked presentable in front of all the other cats. Her coat was matted from the hike over her. Shadow clan arrived soon after and she raised her head, calling out cheerful greetings to both familiar and unfamiliar faces, her features were soft and inviting.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

Fourtrees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 2:22 am

Basspaw looked at the sky. Triple checking to see if he had the night correct. If he did then that meant there was a gathering tonight. His heart squeezed painfully in his chest as he limped forward. He was finally going to see them all again. The clan he left behind moons ago as a foolish apprentice. He hoped they hadn't forgotten about him. His thoughts flickered to Sandpaw. She'll have gotten her warrior name moons ago... I wonder what it is.. He forced himself to focus. Because the one thing that scared him most wasn't their leader. It was the fear that his old friend would not only not remember him, but also reject him entirely for just leaving and not telling her he was okay. He felt terrible. He knew he had made a mistake. He hope and prayed to StarClan she would understand.

He checked the log that lead to the island and made sure there weren't any cats around before slipping onto the log and making his way onto the island. He had smelled all the cats by now and he knew had been right. Tonight was a gathering.

As his paws landed on the island his heart rate picked up. He stared limping as quickly as he could toward the scent of the other clan cats. This was it, he was going to be home.  After all these moons he'd be able to see his clan again.

Basspaw burst through the brush, making more of an entrance then he'd meant to and looked around at all of the cats. He knew he carried a different scent then any of them did, his RiverClan scent had left him many moons ago. He knew they'd be on gaurd and he knew he looked a bit different then he did as an apprentice. He was much bigger and his fur had grown quite long as well. But he was overcome with joy in that moment, for this was the first time in a long time that he had even seen other cats at all. Let alone ones he was at one time close with.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

Fourtrees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 3:11 am

Sandstreak's eyes widened as she smelled something very unfamiliar. Her ears flattened against her head. She noticed other cats smelled it too. A young tom burst through the bushes across the clearing. He seemed to be limping. He was alone, why was he alone? She sat, looking puzzled, not getting the best view of the cat. She slowly started sneaking closer, as many other cats seemed to be doing. Through all the familiar bodies, she noticed something about the loner. He was familiar as well. She gasped in disbelief, slowly backing away and blinking. "B-bass...p-paw?" She hissed quietly, her head cocking to the left. She was unsure of what to do and just stood there like a mousebrain.

Tree star burst into the clearing, seeing the trees he saw every new moon comforted him. As did the thought that they weren't the last clan there. "Classic thunder clan" he whispered, his worries of being late disappeared. He flicked his tail, wording his clan mates to follow closely behind. He walked up to the trees calmly, He nodded at the leader and deputy only to see them staring down at a particular cat. He looked very familiar, but he couldn't pin his mind to it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

Fourtrees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 3:35 am

Basspaw's eyes lock with a long legged brown she-cat when he hears his name. His heart stops. "Sandpaw?" He chokes out, his eyes and voice full of raw emotion. He stands there, rigid, unsure and unable to gage the beautiful she-cat's emotions just yet. "Y-yeah it's me.." He couldn't believe his luck. She was here at the gathering.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

Fourtrees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 3:50 am

Sandstreak looked around at all the cats staring at them. Thankfully some of them had been distracted by windclan's entrance. "What in starclan's name are you..." She choked on her words, trying not to be so emotional. She looked up at Sorrelstar, hoping to see some gleam of recognition on her leaders face before turning quickly, and padding toward her childhood friend. She pushed him into the bushes he came from none too gently and walked far enough away so that no one could be listening.

It only had taken her a few minutes to become emotionally drained. There were a billion thoughts rushing through her head and she just collapsed on the ground, letting out a long sigh. "Bass...what are you...here" She was being quiet, almost unable to speak. She looked up at the almost unrecognizable tom with big, green eyes. They were glassy, and she was trying not to have a breakdown in fron t of him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

Fourtrees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 4:04 am

Basspaw let her nudge him along and when she deemed them far enough away he finally turned to face her fully. The look she gave him broke his heart. She stuttered out a few words to which he opened his mouth and then closed. She looked so broken. "Sandpaw I... I'm sorry.  I-I was weak I'm so sorry. I was a mouse-brained idiot. I am a mouse-brained idiot. I realized that and I came back. I shouldn't have left in the first place but my leg.." Basspaw spat the last few words, glaring down at his near useless limb. He sighed shakily and looked back up at her. "I'm sorry I left. I shouldn't have. But without my leg... I just didn't see how I could be of any use to the clan. Now I understand how stupid I was. But I didn't then... I can't ask you to forgive me... but please can I ask you to try?" He limped forward toward her a bit. "I've missed you so much Sandpaw.. and.. I-I've always cared about you. So... I had to come back. I missed the clan too, and the fish and the company of our clanmates." He searched her face to see if she understood any of what he was saying.  "I missed home. RiverClan is my home. It always has been." He says more quietly, looking down at his paws and trying not to think to much about the time he spent on his own.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

Fourtrees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 4:23 am

Sandstreak shook her head, gathering herself together then stood up snickered slightly, and approached Basspaw nuzzling her friend gently, resting her chin on his shoulder. "Its Sandstreak." She whispered. She felt like an apprentice again as her ears grew rapidly warmer. "You always were a bit explosive in your decisions young apprentice." She said, attempting to be completely serious. "We will have to work on that..." She paused, thinking. "I have no quarrel with you, but you could have come back a bit sooner. You know, I thought you had died. I went searching for you for days, but that's all in the past now. I'm sure Sorrelstar will let you back in!" She mumbled most of what she said into his shoulder before stepping back and examining him from head to tail. "We'd better head back and request you join our clan before the gathering actually starts. I believe we are still waiting on Thunderclan. She started walking back toward the direction they came from. She turned, "Basspaw, two things..First, you reek, go bathe in a river or something, second, I forgive you." She nodded with a note of finality and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

Fourtrees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 4:39 am

Sandstreak.. Basspaw's purred rumbled his whole body when she stepped closer to nuzzle him. His ears burned with embarrassment a moment before she spoke seriously. Guilt nawed at him for a moment before she said there was definitely hope of Sorrelstar letting him back in the clan.

Basspaw nodded when she suggested they speak to Sorrelstar before ThunderClan arrived. He began to follow her back the way they had come from, but he stopped dea at her final words. She forgives me... His heart skipped a beat as she disappeared from view. Wait I what?!?
He scrambles to the lakes edge, burning red hot with mortified embarrassment as he washes off in the frigid water. He shakes out his long pelt and begins clearing away the water with his tongue.

After drying off and his coat sleek and groomed he limps back to the gathering, sniffing around and tasting the air. "Sandstreak?" He hisses in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

Fourtrees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 4:57 am

(I don't want to post too much without everyone else because you know stuff.)

Sand streak had surprisingly not been followed by basspaw. Oh I didn't mean go swim with the fishes nooow! Goodness. He is such a kit. She groaned as she was bombarded with questions from fellow clan mates and not so fellow clan mates. She ignored all of them and acted like nothing had happened returning to her normal spot. I wonder how this will all work out. She sighed and closed her eyes, resting for a brief time before Basspaw called out her name. Her ear twiched in acknowledgment. "No need to be sneaky" She hissed back. "Everyone already knows you're here.." She let her words kind of just float off.

(Not exactly writers block but bad writing e.e)
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

Fourtrees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:07 am

(Yeah good point vHv )

Basspaw snorted and stepped out into the open, hobbling over to Sandstreak, ignoring glares and confused looks. He sat beside her and nuzzled her cheek. "Should we go see Sorrelstar now then?" He began looking around as he spoke, trying to spot RiverClan cats that might remember him, but their were so many cats milling around and staring at him. He shifted, hoping he didn't look as uncomfortable as he felt with all these eyes on him.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

Fourtrees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 8:47 am

Jaytalon licked Mudsplash's nose in return and looked at her after Sorrelstar had finished addressing the two. He shook his head. "I don't know, honestly. I guess I was scared you'd freak out if I asked." He let out a soft purr and licked her muzzle and smiled, happy to finally have someone who truthfully cared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fourtrees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees Empty

Back to top Go down

Fourtrees

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next