Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fourtrees

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

Fourtrees - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:32 pm

Dawnglow blinked as Ravensong adressed her. She swallowed hard before shaking her head mewing a low apology. Her ears flattened back as she kept her gaze away from Robintail. Flicking her tail around her paws she wish she could just go back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

Fourtrees - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 10:15 am

Badgerpelt stopped just outside of the circle of oaks and looks back at Ravensong and tries to give a reassuring smile. "Of course, I just thought I'd go back to camp and check on Chillstar and the kits."
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

Fourtrees - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 11:12 am

Thunderclan
Pinefoot grinned in response to Petalstep's answer. A low purr rumbled through his chest, conveying his happiness at her reply, "All right! I'm looking forward to it." He kept his voice low, careful not to disturb the going-ons of the gathering. The warrior turned his attention to Sunflare, briefly, to acknowledge the others statement. He nodded, his smile faltering. 'Why did I have to be polite and invite him too? It's obvious Petalstep's more... interested in him.' His emerald gaze drifted back to the she-cat of his thoughts, his expression softening in admiration. 

Windclan
Robintail continued the gaze back at Dawnglow, mesmerized by her sleek form and flowing pelt. There weren't any she-cats in Windclan that had her beauty, that's for certain. The warrior got to his paws and padded over in her direction, his small frame sliding through the gathering of cats between them. Despite usually being daunted by beautiful she-cats, this time he was determined to make a good impression. Rules be damned; he could compliment and befriend whoever he wanted to regardless of what clan they belonged to. Settling back on his haunches next to Dawnglow, he offered the she-cat a handsome smile as he greeted her, "Hello. I'm Robintail; what's your name?" The warrior asked politely, wondering belatedly if he'd overstepped his boundaries. 
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

Fourtrees - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:26 pm

Dawnglow noticed the tom approaching her. Her eyes widened and her ears flicked nervously. She was silently having a panic attack as he made it closer to her. Hes really coming over?  Her tail tip flicked as her hair stood on end. Dawnglow turned her head in his direction as he sat down beside her. His smile caught her off guard and she gazed at him like she was in a trance. Shaking her head she let a small smile grace her face. "I'm Dawnglow. It is uhm nice to meet you Robintail." She let his name rolle off her tongue with ease and it felt nice. Her eyes sparkled with excitement. "Im going to guess youre Windclan...?" She hesitsted.
Back to top Go down
KittKenn
Apprentice
Apprentice
KittKenn
Female

Fourtrees - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 3:56 pm

Crowspirit began to rise from the position he was sitting in and looked around at all the cats below the High-rock. "There is very low activity in Shadowclan," he started, then slowly began again. "Chillstar is down one life. The details to that incident will be kept at a minimum. Shadowdance and Darkcloud chased away a badger a few weeks ago and saved Lonerkit, and I give my gratitude to them. The prey is low and I have been taught by a friend a new style of catching birds, so I will teach that to our warriors and the style will catch on throughout the clan," he said. "That will be all from Shadowclan." He sat back down, then gazed up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

Fourtrees - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:13 pm

Littlepaw and Larkpaw sat in the clusters of their clanmates as they listened closely to each announcement from each clan. Larkpaw kept her gazed trained the leaders and Crowspirit  as she shivered slightly from a cool breeze.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

Fourtrees - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 10:30 pm

(Whoops, I forgot that there was a Dawnglow. Sorry guys, ignore the comment in my last post *>~<*)

Thunderclan~
Petalstep smiled bashfully back at Pinefoot and then glanced down at the ground, shyness taking over. She gave her chest a few licks, wishing that she had had time to clean her fur more. A thought struck her. 'I must look awful! My fur is standing up all over!' She thought in dismay, her ears flattening in horror as her eyes widened. "This is just great." She whispered angrily to herself.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

Fourtrees - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:05 am

Thunderclan

Sunflare supressed a growl as he heard the other tom cats purr. His eyes changed from friendly to a slight glare of warning but it was a quick glance. His eyes stared at the leaders in front of him but he left out a small sigh. He didnt like where this was going and he wasnt sure if he was up for the fight. I shouldnt have to fight over a she cat. If she is really interested then she'll only look at me... He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

Fourtrees - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:18 am

~Windclan~

Treestar albeit nervous, stood up last. Glancing at all the cats were there, he took in a deep breath "Windclan has been fairing well, there is prey is at a somewhat good level." He finished lamely, not knowing what else to say he quickly sat back down, looking at the other leaders, unsure what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

Fourtrees - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 2:23 pm

Riverclan

"That concludes this gathering!" Sorrelstar called out, as he stood up and jumped off the greatrock. Looking in the crowed he flicked his tail at his clanmates to follow him back to camp. 

(Sorry if its short, RC cats can now go and post again in the Riverclan territory)
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

Fourtrees - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 3:52 pm

Thunderclan and Riverclan
Pikepaw and Rangepaw diligently listened to the rest of the gathering, only sparing a few looks toward the other, when they thought they other tom wasn't paying attention. Pikepaw frowned when Sorrelstar announced that the gathering was over; he hadn't expected to become so attached to Rangepaw during their short time knowing each other. He brushed off the feeling with a shake of his head; making friends at gatherings was dangerous, anyhow. He'd better be more careful from now on.

Rangepaw, on the other hand, was outwardly pouty. Had the time really gone by so fast? He gave Pikepaw a sullen look, which the other rolled his eyes at. "You look like a fish." Pikepaw joked, getting to his paws and cuffing the others ear playfully. "Yeah? Well, you smell like one!" Rangepaw was quick to reply with a snort. The ginger apprentice got to his paws and nudged Pikepaw with his shoulder. "It was nice meeting you tonight." He commented quietly.

"Pleasure's all mine." The darker tabby replied with a flick of his tail. Hopefully they'd be able to see each other next at a gathering, and not a border skirmish. Turning back towards his clan, Pikepaw bounded off towards Riverclan territory, leaving Rangepaw to his own devices. 

The Thunderclan tabby sighed and reacquainted himself with his clan members, his ginger pelt fluffing up against the chill of the night. Hopefully the illness that Greystar had passed from wasn't contagious; it was difficult for him to imagine his clan to remain in good health after the chilly night they'd had.

Pinefoot (Thunderclan)
Quick to notice Petalstep's less than eager expression, the tabby warrior frowned in concern. His gaze flicked back up to Sunflare and he caught the other warrior glaring in his direction. Slightly taken aback, Pinefoot's voice faltered as he questioned Petalstep. "Is everything all right?" He asked her, worrying that he had stepped out of line with his invitation to patrol tomorrow. Perhaps she had already made plans, with Sunflare? Or someone else from the clan?

Windclan
Robintail nodded in answer to the snowy she-cat's inquiry. "Yes, I'm from Windclan. And judging by your scent, you're from Shadowclan yourself? If you don't mind me saying, you don't very much look the part." He started in a conversational tone, eager to get to know this she-cat. What made her happy, or otherwise. "Not meaning any disrespect!" He was quick to add, "Your pelt is just rather unique." He amended, not wanting to offend Dawnglow, in case it was something she was conscious about. The Windclan warrior knew a thing or two about being different. 
Back to top Go down
KittKenn
Apprentice
Apprentice
KittKenn
Female

Fourtrees - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 3:56 pm

Crowspirit faced the Shadowclan cats and sighed. "All Shadowclan cats, follow me back to camp," he said then leaped off of the Highrock. He flicked his massive tail and lead the group to the camp.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

Fourtrees - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 5:45 pm

Littlepaw saw her clanmates begin to leave as she bounded after them.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

Fourtrees - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 6:10 pm

THUNDERCLAN

Sunflare flicked his ears at the ending of the gathering and stood on his paws. He gazed at Petalstep and Pinefoot before he decided to pad off toward his brother leaving them behind. He didn't glance back at them as he left either. He frowned at his own actions but he wasn't in the mood to be around them at that moment. He had to think for himself. Sunflares gaze followed his brothers toward Shadowdance and hissed lowly. "Batcry I don't think that is a good idea." He was at first amused by his brothers interest in a she-cat but when he thought of how complicated his own situation could become he knew his brothers would be even more so. 

Batcry's eyes widened at his brothers hiss, he's never seen his brother so bent out of shape. He tilted his head questioningly but Sunflare gave him a warning glare so he decided to leave the questions for later. He gazed at Shadowdance once more hoping she'd remember that he had said he was going to go night hunting. He flattened his ears when Crowspirit called their dismissal from the clearing. 

SHADOWCLAN

Dawnglow smiled as she got his clan correct. Her ears flicked at his comment of not looking like a Shadowclan cat. Bending her ears back she let out a small chuckle, "I am not much of a Shadowclan cat. I was a...kittypet..." She cleared her throat nervously as she admitted her least favorite attribute. Her tail flicked nervously. "Hopefully that doesn't like drive you away." She chuckled in an uncertain manner. Dawnglow then realized he never meant anything by her attitude but her pelt instead. "Oh...yeah I stick out...Its like unwanted attention everyone in the clan always gives me a look when they see me. I mean who has ever seen a white she-cat in Shadowclan. It is called Shadowclan for a reason.." She had a habit of rambling so she promptly shut her mouth before she heard her deputy called for the dismissal of Shadowclan. "Oh no. I just started talking to you..." She frowned obviously looking disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

Fourtrees - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 6:22 pm

~ShadowClan~

Shadowdance's eyes widened in dismay as the gathering quickly ended. Her eyes quickly found Batcry through the crowd of cats and her ears flattened to her head sadly. She hoped he meant what he said about going night hunting amd wouldn't forget about her.

She looked behind her again as she started following her clanmates out of camp.

~RiverClan~

Basspaw's whiskers twitched as he stifled a yawn before following his clanmates back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

Fourtrees - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 6:31 pm

(Should we have them post in Thunderclan??)
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

Fourtrees - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 6:34 pm

(Okay ^w^ just give me a minute to have Shadowdance slip out of camp!)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

Fourtrees - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 7:50 pm

As the Gathering ended, Mushroomtail crawled off the huge rock and returned to camp with her own clan. Letting out a huff on her way out.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

Fourtrees - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 7:57 pm

Windclan
Fawntail rose to her paws, glancing at her companions, Crowtalon and Oceanpaw. She nodded to them both, not bothering to say anything. She glanced around the clearing once again, searching for the other medicine cats, but she could not find them. Perhaps it's best to just leave, she thought to herself, padding slowly towards the outskirts of the clearing.

Shadowclan
Mothpaw glanced at Echopaw, "I should probably go with the rest of them. Maybe I'll see you by the borders! Or at the next gathering!" Mothpaw smiled at the she-cat, glad to have met her, despite not wanting to make friends. She quickly shimmied down the tree and followed her clanmates back to camp.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

Fourtrees - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:25 pm

Larkpaw spotted Mushroomtail start to head back to camp, as she scrambled to her paws and bounded after the clan deputy.
Back to top Go down
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

Fourtrees - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:56 am

Thunderclan
Ambershard hesitated at the bottom of the great oak as the clans started to disperse, looking sadly at the spot beside her which should have held Goldenberry. Shaking her head the she cat touched her nose to the spot before getting up and padding off, a short distance behind the rest of her clanmates. As she glanced around the clearing, making sure no one was being left behind she caught Fawntail's retreating figure out of the corner of her eye and immediately changed her direction, calling out to the tawny she-cat. "Fawntail! Wait up!" Ambershard called agian as she drew closer.

Windclan
Smiling, Foxcall got up and started back towards Windclan Territory in a graceful but swift manner. Though she loved the gatherings leaving them reminded her of border patrols and the feeling made her uneasy.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

Fourtrees - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:26 am

Windclan

Fawntail halted and turned to see Ambershard. "Evening Ambershard," she purred in greeting, waving her tail behind her. The Windclan medicine cat had been searching for medicine cats form other clans all night and had not laid her eyes on any until now. She was both relieved and pleased by Ambershard's presence, however there was also a sense of fear within her. She had to wonder about Greystar's passing.
Back to top Go down
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

Fourtrees - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 3:42 pm

Stopping beside Fawntail she smiled at the other she-cat though the gesture didn't reach her eyes. "Hey, I saw you looking around during the Gathering... you weren't looking for Goldenberry were you?" Ambersahrd asked, speaking of her old mentor who had passed shortly after Greystar in the last moon.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

Fourtrees - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 3:46 pm

Fawntail shook her head, "I was not looking for anyone in particular." Although it was not the truth, it was not quite a lie either. "Where is Goldenberry anyways?" She tilted her head, realizing she had not seen the medicine cat at the Gathering either.
Back to top Go down
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

Fourtrees - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 8:39 am

Ambershard whinced and looked away. "She hunts with Starclan now... She passed shortly after Greystar..." Glancing up at the sky Ambershard gave a sad smile and then looked back at Fawntail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fourtrees - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fourtrees

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next