Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

RiverClan Territory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:54 am

(yes, I do O-O)

Pinepa shook his head. "I don' think so." He meowed quietly. "Just... Think about my offer okay? Please? Think abot it?" He meowed before getting up ad padding over to the apprentice den and curling up in his nest to wait for the gathering announcement.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:58 pm

Curious about Pinepaw's seemingly affection and care, Sparrowsong pricked her ears and tried to figure out what to do. Huh. How do I know he'll care about me in a couple of moons? He's attractive enough to get any other cat in the camp. Why would he choose me, of every cat in the entire clan? she thought, although had to admit he was the best friend, and the closest to a crush she'd had in several moons.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:22 pm

Nightkit jumps around boredly, wondering what to do. "La-la-la-la laaaaaa! La la la-la-la llllaaaaaaaa!!!"
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:25 pm

((Spotteh is bored o3o))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:31 pm

(Yesh. Yesh I am XD)
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:35 pm

(LOL)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:55 pm

Pinepaw rolled over in his sleep and landed on a sharp rock. Her jumped top his paws with a surprised hiss and groaned when he saw a smear of blood in his fur. He licked himself until his coat regained it's normal shine and exited the den. He looked around for Sparrowsong, wondering if she had made up her mind yet.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:32 pm

((*Dunno how to reply* o3o))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:36 pm

(Lol, think think think!)

Pinepaw spotted her and trotted up. "Still no word about the gathering?" He asked her. It was a sort of test to see if she had excepted his offer or not. Not that it mattered, he had promised himself not to give up on her.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:42 pm

((It's nearing midnight over here and I'm completely blank x.x I'd normally be in bed two hours ago, and I'm literally dying here.))

Sparrowsong looked up at Pinepaw and shrugged. "No," her reply was short and quiet, and she hardly thought about replying to the question he had asked earlier. Her mind was completely blank, and she was intently looking for some cat that would rise to his/her paws and announce who would be able to attend to the Gathering.

((Bleh, odd post is odd.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:49 pm

"I won't give up on you Sparrowsong, I care about you." He meowed gently and rested his nose on her forehead before padding away, his paws feeling like lead.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:52 pm

Her eyes narrowed at what he said and she curled her tail determinedly around her paws. How come an apprentice cares for me? That's not right! she thought with frustration, the age differences being the thing that mostly annoyed her about the relationship that Pinepaw was halfly trying to push onto her paws. She flicked her ears backwards and remained silent, not intent on saying another word before the cats for the Gathering had been chosen.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:56 pm

(Poor, poor Redfang. All alone in the warriors den XD)

*Redfang rose his head for a minute, then lay it back down.*
Now, I'm beginning to wonder if anyone cares about me. *He thought to himself sadly*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:00 pm

(i told you feel free to join raincloud)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:08 pm

(Oh yeah. I forgot XP. Where is Raincloud again? Sorry, haven't been paying much attention.)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:45 pm

(am i to late for the gathering?)

Ash Claw exited the warriors den from a well deserved rest as he wondered about the gathering.... who would go? he ran to the corner of camp to eat alone, as he sat down chewing his trout savoringly. he took notice of redfangs scent lingering, he heard a groan from him he was thinking about going to comfort him but he thought again, maybe red fang should tay alone, AshClaw thought.

(i really want to go to the gathering, it would be my first time and i dont know what is going on right now)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:49 pm

(Raincloud is fishing, about to come back to camp.)

(Im just going to say sandpaw knows a little about herbs, and is back in the med cat den helping basspaw ok?)

Sandpaw had Basspaw resting while she tried to figure out which herb she should use. "Gah, come on!" She paused, looking over each plant. Figuring out what had been used. "Hah!, I think this will work. She brought a bunch of fever plants over to Basspaw. "Uhhh. Here, eat these. t will make you feel better." I think your supposed to eat them...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:54 am

Basspaw didn't even care anymore and eat the horrible tasting plants. He shuddered once, gave a feeble cough and passed out. He was to exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:00 pm

(Oh ok then Raindrop)
*Redfang decided he'd go out to the lake. He rose to his paws, and headed out.*Hmm... Maybe I'll catch some fish in my spare time.
*He thought to himself*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:06 pm

Raincloud smiled, happy with her catch. She ended up walking back to camp with three big juicey fish. Her mouth watered from the taste.

Sandpaw smiled and licked Basspaw on te forehead, then curled up beside him. I hope you will be alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:10 pm

I'll go out to hunt. Mabe take a swim. It would be a nice and peaceful brake. Thought Shadowcloud. She headed out of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:06 pm

Bloodstreak padded into RiverClan territory. His body, beaten, scratched, and bloody. He finally collapsed wen he got near camp.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:11 pm

`(woah what happened to Bloodstreak?)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:12 pm

(Eh. A battle with WindClan in the tunnels.)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:41 am

Sparrowsong snorted softly, annoyed that their so-called new leader wasn't there, and she hadn't followed the code and chosen a new deputy before moonhigh. This is destinied to end painfully, she thought with anger, then heard a thud outside the camp. Her ears were rather sharp, so she noticed the sound and got to her paws, padding out of the entrance to notice a tom. "Great StarClan! What happened to you?!" she shrieked, although her voice contained a soft growl as well, seeing that she didn't know if this cat was on the good side or the bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next