Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

RiverClan Territory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:54 pm

Pinepaw snorted with amusement but when she turned serious so did he. "Sure of course." He meowed instantly and got to his paws, forgetting the fish. "Lead the way." He offered and waited for her. What could she need to tell me?
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:58 pm

Sundance smiled and continued grooming her. His own rhythmic licking and her sweet scent and soft fur began to make him drowsy. Slowly, he fell into a light sleep.

Fallowpaw snorted as he was hugged in the water. He squirmed out of the she-cat's hug and began to swim in circles around her. He glanced around for Birdpaw, wondering where she was, or if she was really that slow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:03 pm

((ugh stupid laptop didnt my post D:))
*Birdpaw jumped in and smiled at the other two. "Sorry I saw a bird." said Birdpaw as she sit out a couple feathers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:05 pm

Russet gave a small laugh when she realized he was asleep and rested her head ion his shoulder, joining him inb slumber.

Longpaw became dizzy as she tried to keep up with Fallowpaw's circles. "Cut it out!" She giggled and splshed water at him. She saw Birdpaw and smiled at her. "Cool!" She purred.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:11 pm

Fallowpaw stopped swimming and glanced at Birdpaw. He just laughed and splashed her, not noticing Longpaw. "What kind of bird?" He asked. "Those feathers are pretty. Think they'd look good on me?" He asked, kidding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:16 pm

"Yes." Longpaw whispered to herself. XD (lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:22 pm

*Birdpaw shrugged, "I`m not sure it was really colorful though." She smiled and splashed him back. Her light blue eyes sparkled in the sunlight and long calico fur stuck to her scrawny frame*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:26 pm

Sparrowsong gulped down the fear and flicked her tail to make him follow. She continued until she reached a soft meadow a little out of camp, and she settled down on a stone there and stared at the sky, waiting for Pinepaw to come over.

((I'm just going to pretend he came there, m'kay? That way you don't have to post about him walking over xP))

Taking a deep breath, the she-cat told her story. "It all began when I was made a warrior. I had survived the apprentice moons, although I had this loneliness that filled me when I arrived in the warriors den. At a patrol along the ShadowClan border I met this cat... He called himself Swiftclaw and had one of the most handsome faces I've ever seen. He was a black shade of a cat, with eyes that shone in the night." she paused and gulped back her tears. "We met for several moons... We made it clear to one another that we loved each other. At least I thought he did." A silence crept into the clearing and a chill went up her back.

"We spent a night together in ShadowClan territory. Nobody missed me, after all. And it was the most fantastic night of my life. Until he f-f-forced me t-to..." she broke off and her eyes glazed with pain. "He wanted me to have his kits." she whispered. "Said they would be the most beautiful kits, with him as the father and me as the mother. I refused, of course. It was against the warrior code, what could I have done?!" A hint of deperation snuck into her voice, and she bit her lip slightly. "I hid my pregnancy, shortly told. I was 12 moons, barely old enough to be counted as an adult. When I had the kit, it died instantly. It was so puny... And born way too early. I didn't complain, but I became determined to destroy every tom's heart from that moment. I was lost with grief and I guess the game held me somewhat sane," she explained and closed her eyes painfully, a tear dripping to the ground as she huddled together as a small figure on the stone.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:57 pm

"I'm sure it was!" Fallowpaw yipped excitedly. He took another good look at the feather before darting back into the water and going under. He came back up and spurted out water from his mouth at Birdpaw. He laughed and dove back into the, merely forgetting about Longpaw.

(Poor Longpaw! xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:58 pm

Pinepaw listened, ears erect and turned to her. His eyes widened as she told her story. When she finished he padded over to her and huddled down beside her. "Oh Sparrowsong... I'm so sorry. I didn't know." He meowed in a cracked voice. "I guess I just didn't think that... I didn't know anything about this. You had your kit all by yourself?" He asked and shook his head. "You are truely amazing Sparrowsong, don't ever think anything else. Just because love failed you once doesn't mean it will again though." He meowed gently into her ear. "You have to take chances." He meowed and licked her shoulder, trying to comfort her.

Feeling tossed aside and forgotten Longpaw frowned and looked at the two apprentices infront of her. Her heart ached and she simply sank below the water, swimming away and hoping not to be noticed as she snuck away. She knew she was crying but because she was underwater she couldn't see her tears.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:13 pm

Hearing Pinepaw's voice somewhat soothed her and she closed her eyes, taking in every word he said. "Yes. I barely knew about him before he was born, and right afterwards he was dead. No worth fetching a medicine cat. I always knew that 12 moons was way too young for having kits." she muttered in a low voice. "You're wrong. I can't risk having another tom break my heart like that again." she whispered, her voice cracked and sore. "I need to be alone." she muttered silently and rose to her paws, the once confident and strong she-cat reduced to a huddled figure moving across the meadow, leaping across the stream and heading towards the WindClan border, where she sat down and yowled her grief to the skies, letting her tears fall freely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:16 pm

Pinepaw, feeling as though he had caused all this (because he did XD), headed back to camp with a heavy heart. I'll show Sparrowsong! She can love and be happy! I'll show her! I will... He thought with surprising determination.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:08 pm

(da, did anyone post a reply to Basspaw choking in the middle of the clearing? Sorry, i missed alot...)

Raincloud padded into camp carring two large juicy fish. Her long fluffy fur blowing in the wind. She set them down on top of the fresh kill pile, then walked out of camp to go hunt more. Her tail was swishing happily. She found the river and studied the water carefully before striking out into the water, and out came a small little fish. One more catch, then I will go and have some myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:21 pm

SilvierToe walked slowly to the river smelling for danger, just when she was about to take a drink she smelled cat approaching, fast, she panicked, she had not encountered a situation like this before. Naturaly she was unable to move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:34 pm

AshClaw ran towards the river as he smelled cat, not of a clan. he cautiousely appraoched the silver bangal. as he appraoched she made a feebish attemt to hiss at me but ended up staying silent... final she spoke,"I am lost and i found this forest and river so i decided to drink". AshClaw asked if she wanted shelter gently, her response, yes, thank you. AshClaw lead her to camp and to the leaders den asking what i should do.

(ScarNose did say she wanted her loner to join rivercalan so i helped her out so plz let her)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:44 am

(The leader of this clan needs to get this clan assembled and off to the gathering!)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:14 am

((Which is Autumnwind now. Although if it's a problem, why don't the staff members control the leaders until the owner turns up? It speeds things up a little, and the owner of the cat should realise that if they're not on frequently their cat will be powerplayed.))

Lowering her head, Sparrowsong sighed heavily, wondering what to make of her future. What else can I do, but continue my games? It's all I live for. And no cat cares what I do, she thought with a hint of frustration. Sitting upright she regained the mystical look in her eyes, all sorrow wiped clean off her face and she looked rather fierce and proud once again. I won't let myself be broken that easily, she told herself as she paced back into camp, her ears pricked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:57 am

Ash Claw took silver toe out to the clearing and yowled for someone with authority
(leader wasnt there so..,.)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:08 am

(Recap plz? I missed quite a bit. Any posts to Redfang?)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:19 am

Raindrop wrote:
(da, did anyone post a reply to Basspaw choking in the middle of the clearing? Sorry, i missed alot...)

Raincloud padded into camp carring two large juicy fish. Her long fluffy fur blowing in the wind. She set them down on top of the fresh kill pile, then walked out of camp to go hunt more. Her tail was swishing happily. She found the river and studied the water carefully before striking out into the water, and out came a small little fish. One more catch, then I will go and have some myself.

(No, but you could join raincloud.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:02 am

(Oh and no, no one is helping Basspaw, he's just silently dying very slowly. -_-)

Pinpaw saw that Sparrowsong had returned and padded up to her. "I was getting worried about you, are you feeling okay?" He asked her quietly, not wanting anyone to know hat had happend beween them.

Basspaw took a breath, the first breath he had taken in about thirty seconds. Blood trickled out of his nose and mouth and his eyes re glazed and full of pain.

(To bad no one can here him^^^ CX )

Having sucsessfully snuck away Longpaw lay down a few foxlengths away in a bed of reeds, she put her paws overher face and lay there, wishing she was someone else. Stronger, bolder, beautiful! Anyone but herself. It was learly tearing her up inside and she gave a shudder.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:10 am

Sparrowsong turned to Pinepaw, her eyes narrowed slightly and her ears pricked. "I'm fine." she said coldly, not bothering to think of the kind words he'd said to her before. She had vanished into the rock-solid figure that she had been in for many seasons. "Aren't they going to announce who's going to the Gathering soon?" she questioned, dearly wanting to leave the camp and get going. Besides, the Gathering allowed her to have a great opportunity to flirt with the toms there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:21 am

"Yea we should know any moment now." He meowed slowly, studying Sparrowsong's face. His heart sank when he realized what had happened with her. "Oh Sparrowsong." He whispered softly to himself. "Surely you aren't going to start up again?" He asked gently. "Why do you need other toms? I... I'll be your friend. You won'need to hurt anyone else. You can be happy, with me! I promise never to betray you or make you upset! I'll be your friend, if you promise not to hurt anyone again." He knew what he said was a long shot and he expected her to stomp away angrily and hiss at him. Sparrowsong would do that, but the Sparrowsong he knew deep down existed would say yes. If only he could bring that side of her out for others to see.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:27 am

Seeing the expression on Pinepaw's face, Sparrowsong narrowd her eyes. And as he spoke, she remained completely silent. However, her tail was flicking with annoyance at the apprentice and when he finished she frowned slightly. "You're just an apprentice. What do you know of love and friendship? Just you wait, in a couple moons you'll be crowing over every she-cat in the camp, just like every other tom does. This is just my punishment to them." she hissed, her almond-shaped eyes flickering to study him from tip to toe.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:46 am

(Lol Thunderheart. I think Redfang feels the same here.... Alone..... You get it. XD)

*Redfang decided to head out toward the lake for a while. As he was walking, he spotted a nice fat squirrel and stalked it slowly. Making sure the little creature couldn't see his shadow, he stalked closer, and closer until he finally pounced on it, snapping it's spine, and continued down to the river. Once he reached the river, he buried the fat squirrel next to the river. He padded into it and let the nice sensation of cold water flood his fur.* All alone..... is there ANYTHING else left to do in my life? *He bitterly asked himself* No, I don't think there is, but why waste the rest of my life? *He continued to think. Of past events, and his confusion overwhelming him. He didn't know what to do anymore, and why.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next