Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

RiverClan Territory - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:58 pm

Scarface padded over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a trout for Ashclaw. He padded back over to the med den and put the trout near him. "There you go" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:03 pm

AshClaw ate the trout agressivly and nodded his thanks to scarface.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:17 pm

Scarface sat back down. He curled his tail around his paws, and flicked his ears. He slightly shivered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:35 pm

Longpaw smiled. "Thanks Birdpaw." She meowed and gave an embarrassed smile. She was even more embarrassed when Fallowpaw asked her what was wrong. "Oh, I-I know. I'm s-sorry. But don't you- I mean wouldn't you rather be with Sparrowsong. She is beautiful." She whispered and glanced up at him and Birdpaw.

Russetstream gave a sniffle. "Wha-What is it?" She meowed with a hiccup. What possibly could he ask me? She wondered with a tiny confused frown.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:09 pm

Sandpaw smiled. "Well, I gotta go. There is hunting to do. See you later!" She padded out of the den, and walked toward the camp entrance.

Ashkit smiled. "Bye Bye sandpaw!" She yelled out behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm

Basspaw dragged himself out of the medicine cats den, gasping for air. "Sand-" He tried to meow but ended up hacking up mucus.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:32 pm

Sandpaw turned around and ran over to Basspaw. "Basspaw, what are you doing, you should be resting. Come on, I will get you something to eat. " She led him back into the medicine cat den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:43 pm

AshClaw eventually fell into unconciousness. (Mags You better give me my meds within two days, or ill die! remember!! And this is my main Charecter!!!!) Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:48 pm

Basspaw rolled over onto his back, couldn't she see he was DYING XD ?? He coughed up a bit of blood with his mucus and his eyes rolled back in his head and he passed out.

Pinepaw trotted after Sparrowsong and watched her catch. "Nice." He complimented and scented the air to find more prey when he glanced at her suddenly. "Hey are you okay? You just... you always look so... lonely I guess. So are you okay?" He asked again. He looked at her, seriously worried and concerned for her. "If you want to talk about it I'm here." He added gently.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:33 am

(im confused, why is he dying? And if basspaw dies, Sandpaw is gonna go crazy)

Sandpaw gasped. "Basspaw! Whats wrong? Someone help!" She knew Dewpaw was still away (right?) She didn't know a thing about herbs.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:15 am

Sparrowsong smiled softly, happy to be praised for a catch. Why tell me I'm wonderous though? I already know I am. The selfish cat couldn't seem to believe anyone wouldn't notice her beauty and talents. She frowned at his question, turning at him and her eyes blazing with a newly found rage.

"You think I can't take care of myself?" she challenged, her ears flicking backwards in disapprovement. "For your knowledge, I'm perfectly fine and I'm certain I wouldn't need any help from an apprentice," she said, obviously offended that the apprentice had even suggested the question. Is he right though? I've never had proper friends. Just this mindless game where I trick toms to love me. They never seem to care a lot about me as a cat. All they care about is to get their paws on my delicate body. She thought, suddenly disgusted that she had let those horrible toms touch her. The feeling soon passed though, and she decided it wouldn't matter much anyway. Turning around she padded off, her tail flicking high in the air and her head held high with pride, refusing to say another word to the apprentice before he had apologized.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:16 pm

(Should I kill off Redfang? Or does he still have some life and purpose left in him?)

*Redfang awoke, and slowly arose to his paws. He was tired and didn't get much sleep.*
What left is there to do? I never go on patrols anymore. I don't have any mates, or any she-cat that likes me and that I like back. I don't hunt much anymore either. Nothing ever happens *He thought sadly to himself. He missed the old times. The times when stuff would actually happen. He didn't really enjoy the long life of solitude.*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:51 pm

i could make a cat)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:17 am

(Sure! It's like our cats, they easily bond.... Notice it yet?)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:16 pm

(ok, i will make a character a soon as i can.)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40