Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:59 pm

(BLEACH BLEACH BLEACH... I love your avatar Goldeennnn.)

*Halfmoon lifted his nose to the newcomers and padded up to Silver and Static, looking them up from whisker to tail tip. "Greetings," he said cautiously, sitting in front of them. "My name is Halfmoon." he dipped his head. "Out of curiosity, what are you here for? Scartalon is going to fetch Moonstar."*
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:07 pm

Static stood tall, not wanting to seem weak in front of these clan-cats, but not too tall that the others would feel as if he was sending a message that he was greater than them. He wouldn't want that to be their first impression of him. "I'm here to join the clan. I've heard great stories of the clans." He meowed, "Plus, I have a brother in this clan. He doesn't know it yet, but I think I know who it is."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:46 pm

*Halfmoon nodded curtly. "Oh, you do? That's interesting..." he glanced around to note any cat's similar appearance but couldn't spot any. "If you don't mind me asking, who is it?" he asked, hoping now to sound too curious.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:47 pm

Duskflower padded up next to Halfmoon their pelts brushing slightly. She meowed a greeting and listened to the kitty-pets answer to Halfmoon's question.

Rowanpaw padded up to Nettlepaw, "Nah lets just go!" she meowed quietly, tired of waiting.

Branchshade studied the new cats and cast a questioning glance at Swiftflight. He looked strangly like Static.

Roarstep saw the new cats but looked instead for Whitecloud, her kits would be coming any day now and he was growing more and more worried each day. In his search for her he ended up near Static also and sat down to listen in on their conversation for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:56 pm

*Halfmoon bent and licked Duskflower between the ears.* (wb)
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:57 pm

Swiftflight reflected Branchshade's questioning look. He'd no idea he had any sibling, he wasn't even sure if this was his brother. All that he could match to what Static had said so far was the familiar scent. He walked around to the front where Halfmoon was to listen as well.

Static noticed the small group of cats that had come to listen. He hoped it wouldn't hurt Swiftflight's reputation in the clan to suddenly bring up how he was a kitty-pet before joining the clans. Static flicked his ear toward Swiftflight, "Him. He's definitely my brother."

(I don't want to RP each cat more than once in a post. I want to give others an opportunity to post in between them talking. xD )
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:00 pm

*Halfmoon turned his shocked gaze on Swiftflight. "Really?" he said, mostly to himself.
Jaystorm turned his icy gaze on Swiftflight. Too much kittypet blood, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:03 pm

Duskflower purred and looked up at Halfmoon and realized for the first time he was a bit taller. She purr was cut short by what Static said and she looked at Swiftflight, wondering what his opinion on this was.

Roarstep looked at Swiftflight wonderingly, Well this is unacspected...

Branchshade looked at Swiftflight in surprise, Now it makes sense! He glanced at Static for a moment then back at his friend.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:11 pm

Swiftflight glanced around at all the eyes on him. "M-me?" He meowed a bit surprised. "I never knew..." He paused, "My mother never said anything about me having a brother."

Static nodded, "I know, it's come as a surprise but, it's very much true." He meowed and noticed Jaystorm's icy gaze on Swiftflight.

(Short. I know. D: )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:18 pm

Branchshade glared back at Jaystorm, "Got a problem?" he growled dangerously. He stood next to his friend protectivly.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:26 pm

Static sighed in relief to know Swiftflight had someone to rely on. He'd not known his brother but for a few minutes, but he'd always felt a connection to him from the stories he'd heard.

Swiftflight flinched at Branchshade's sudden words and wondered who he was talking to. Then he noticed Jaystorm's glare and flicked his tail in thanks to Branchshade for standing up for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:30 pm

Branchshade gave a small nod and glanced at him a smile hinting his lips. Though when he turned back to Jaystorm his gaze became steely and cold once more.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:00 pm

Moonstar perked her ears when Heathersong called for her. "You found a kit?" she asked.
(Where are these rogues/kittypets that are wishing to join the Clan at?)
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:03 pm

(Outside in the camp. And, we kind of sped things up a bit Heathersong and Petalpaw are in the Tunnels and Petalpaw is still a rogue. I also made her an apprentice, sense she was a new character and no one said I couldn't when I asked. xP )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:05 pm

(Um well we kinda got tired of waiting so we started the plan in the tunnels Embarassed Now Petalkit is Petalpaw. Heathersong is in the tunnels right now whith Petlapaw. The other cats are in the clearing)
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:06 pm

(Yeah. ^^; )
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:13 pm

(Lol, that's okay, I make you guys wait for me forever! xD)

Moonstar padded out of her den and into the camp clearing. She smelled rogues on the breeze. She thought it was an attack and unsheathed her claws. "What's going on?" she asked.

(What are all the cats doing in the tunnels?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:17 pm

(a meeting for an metting of evil cats)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:19 pm

Spottedheart wrote:
Scartalon slowed down to a walk as she went through the entrance. She poked Jaystorm's forehead playfully with her tail but acted as if she didn't do anything as she led the four newcomers to Moonstar's den.

Moonfeather wrote:
Moonstar padded out of her den and into the camp clearing. She smelled rogues on the breeze. She thought it was an attack and unsheathed her claws. "What's going on?" she asked.

"These rogues have crossed the border into our territory and would like to join our clan. Apparently the queen and her kit want to travel to a different clan though," Scartalon meowed to her leader. She glanced from Static to Silver, then the queen, Jasmine, and her kit, Moss.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:24 pm

Moonstar narrowed her eyes. Rouges joining her Clan? Great StarClan, no! "If you want to join a Clan, visit ThunderClan." she meowed with a flick of her tail. "We shall not be known as a Clan full of kittypets. We have pure warrior blood."
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:36 pm

Scartalon looked over at the rogues again. "Shall I lead them to the border of ThunderClan?" she asked, curiosity sparking in her gaze.
(WB.)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:47 pm

Moonstar nodded. "Yes, please." she meowed. "Take along Thunderpatch as well."

Thunderpatch lashed her tail when she heard she was assigned to the patrol. She got up and padded over to Scartalon.

(How did word get out to the evil cats that they were meeting in the tunnels? Rosefoot and Thunderpatch need to know too. o3o)
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:50 pm

( O: What in the world has been going on? o3o )

*Rosefoot, for once, scattered over to Moonstar. "I don't mind going, if that's okay Moonstar. I need to stretch me legs," she mewed, still stretching out her legs, She was usually lazy.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:57 pm

Scartalon obeyed and signaled for the rogues to follow with a flick of her tail. She seemed almost emotionless now. "Come on, Thunderpatch," she meowed to the she-cat. She never really got to know her, but from what she heard from Longwhisker, she was bossy. Scartalon would make sure to not anger her.

(gtg to bed, bye!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:11 pm

(um we just kinda talked about it then meet in the tunnels. Maybey they saw Heathersong and Petalkit leaving camp and they followed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next