Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:59 pm

Mistypool's eyes widened in shock. "Alright, calm down...don't move" She very carefully padded up to him and one foot against the tree for balance, she gently put her paw on his back. Impossibly, her eyes widened more. She took a deep breath. "Umm...Jaytalon..."She chocked out "I-I think your...you your back is broken." She whispered in a barely audible voice. "Umm ok, stay right there...t-try not to move" She was stuttering and shaking badly. She ran into camp and yelled. "We need a medicine cat...I think he b-broke his back." she was looking around frantically.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:07 pm

Jaytalon nodded at the she-cat, and relaxed. "In StarClan's name... Please let me heal..." He thought with a frown. He was truly terrified at the possible outcomes of his unlucky life, and what they could lead up to in his future.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:12 pm

There is a medicine cat right?)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:17 pm

(fernleaf and gingerpaw are med cat and apprentice)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:43 pm

(Who plays them?!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:54 pm

Serenity wrote:
(Hasn't the badger fight gone on long enough? I'm gonna finish off the last one.)

Mistypool growled triumphantly as the last badger got it's sorry but away from thunderclan territory. She almost collapsed with exhaustion, but she knew there were people in worse shape than her, so she scanned the area to see who needed the most attention. Angelheart seemed the worst, so she padded over to her. "Angelheart, can you hear me?" She whispered into her ear. Slowly she picked the she cat up and as gently as she could put her on her own back, leaning under her weight. She slowly padded into camp toward the medicine cat den, and gently sat her down in a soft nest. She looked around and padded out to were everyone else was. She walked over toward lightpaw and Jaytalon. Jaytalon looked mostly unhurt. She nudged both of them. Lightpaw groaned, but didn't wake up.

Angelheart let out a wail as she felt the cat pick her up.She tried to talk to answer her, but the only thing that came out was a pitiful wail.She tried to move her tail but nothing happened. Her paw was throbbing.She hopped the Medicine cat and Medicine cat apprentice would turn up soon.Blood oozed out of one of her wounds.She felt the moss as the warrior set her down.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:14 pm

(don't remember)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:01 am

((I RP Fernleaf. She's currently at the edge of ThunderClan territory, however, with Silentwind. ^^; Although I'll make her leave, since she's been at a stand-still for quite some time.))

Fernleaf shook her head and puffed out her fur, the cold winds from north sending chills up her spine. Oh, she could already feel that their wonderful greenleaf season heading towards the much colder leafbare. Frowning she glanced at Silentwind and blinked a couple of times. "I'll have to go back to camp. A medicine cat can't afford to be away from her clan for too long," she murmured and grabbed the catmint she'd found. She split the pile into two even bundles, before nudging one of them towards Silentwind. "Take these," she said softly, before picking up her own. Then she touched his cheek lightly as in 'goodbye', and wandered down the path that would take her home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:51 pm

Waveheart padded toward the Medicine Cat's den. I'm scared for Mistypool and Jaytalon, she thinks to herself as she shudders in the cold wind. Why can't do anything around here?

Last edited by waveheart on Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:57 pm

(Lol Wave, mistypool isn't even really hurt excusing a few scratches and bruises. Also angelheart and lightpaw are in the med cat dean bleeding to death frisk, hurry!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:02 pm

(Sorry Sere!) Waveheart gets a nudge on the back. "Huh?" she says as she turns her head around to see a healthy Mistypool gazing friendly at her. "You're okay! How's Jaytalon? Angelheart? Lightpaw?! Do you know???"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:12 pm

(Mwa also please never control another player's character unless given permission too. In case they have something planned...or something like that. But I can go along with this XD)

Mistypool shrugged. "Some of the cats got hurt badly, and the medicine cat is nowhere to be found. Jaytalon broke his back, and there are two cats in the medicine den that need immediate attention, and I don't know what to do I mean I'm not a medicine cat, and I just feel so helpless..." Mistypool was talking very fast, barely taking a breath as she spoke. Her head and tail were both low from exhaustion and being fevered from not being able to help her friends. She sighed looking up. "I guess we could get some cobwebs and patch up the two in there." She flicked her tail toward the medicine cat den.

Last edited by Serenity on Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:15 pm

Waveheart picked up a bundle and purred with delight. "I guess we should help our friends like they help us. Im happy im still small." She says as she followed her friend into the Medicine Cat's den.

(sorry i didn't know. PS:EVERYBODY can use me anytime!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:32 pm

(Is Jaytalon dead?)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:01 pm

(Angel, no Jaytalon isn't dead...that would ruin the plot we made remember??... anyway, I don't know how this is going to turn out.I can't read your minds...or can I? O.o)

Will edit to reply to waveheart later)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:56 am

Waveheart waits outside the Medicine Cat's den. I hope everyone is okay! She thought. I may just be a warrior, but i have no heart for abuse! 
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:02 am

Mistypool nodded politely to waveheart and went to work patching up some of Lightpaw's wounds. She didn't even move, which worried Mistypool (shhhhort post, last minute packing :p)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:07 am

(Packing??????) Waveheart walked into the den and began to help place cobwebs on some wounds.
Afterward she grabbed a fresh vole silently and rushed toward the Warrior den.
"Thanks." She said as she padded toward the pile.

Last edited by waveheart on Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:59 am

Serenity wrote:
(Angel, no Jaytalon isn't dead...that would ruin the plot we made remember??... anyway, I don't know how this is going to turn out.I can't read your minds...or can I? O.o)

Will edit to reply to waveheart later)

(Okay, but when are we starting the plot?Cresentfur is in camp at Shadowclan....waiting for the plot to happen...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:18 pm

Waveheart settled in a clump of space in the den and began to eat slowly. The badger could of had a terrible disease on him. She thought to herself. "I have to tell this to Fernleaf!" She said as she dropped her food and raced back toward the Med's den.

(what plot?????)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:36 pm

(Nothing....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:40 pm

(Tell me! I hate it when people do that!!!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:40 pm

(It's Doesn't involve you!!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:45 pm

(ok. im sorry. im just nosy sometimes. Sad )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:45 pm

(No, no it's fine. I'm like that a lot.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next