Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SkyClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

SkyClan Territory - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:32 pm

Amberwing stalked a vole
Back to top Go down
Waspsting
Kit
Kit
Waspsting
Female

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:09 am

Applehawk smiled, her heart soaring. "I love you too, Skyfire." Her eyes were full of innocent love. She turned around and padded to where Mosskit was standing, and rested her tail across the kit's shoulders. Addressing her leader, she mewed, "Me and Skyfire would be delighted to take this kit into our care," She meowed. "We would treat her like a daughter, and raise her to be a warrior SkyClan could be proud of."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:31 pm

Amberwing creeped closer to the vole
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:45 pm

Mobius 1 wrote:
Skyfire padded into the clan, with Mosskit following. "Go and see Skystar, I'm right behind you." He meowed to his daughter.

Mosskit nodded, and padded to the entrance of the den. "Um... Skystar? May I speak to you?" she asked nervously.

Skystar looked up in anger.She glanced at the kit, then her gaze turned cold as it stopped at Skyfire. "You! Of course! You have to go and bring a kit to the gathering, making us look weak and foolish! When i announced who should go to the gathering, i guess neither of you heard, cause you too have thick skulls, and it takes a while for it to sink in!'She hissed.She looked up. "I'm sorry.I'm just worried about Skyclan...that's all."
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:52 pm

"Hey, Skyfire broght me to Skyclan, not the Gathering!" Mosskit growled, then ducked her head at Skyfire's,gaze.

Skyfire turned his gaze from Mosskit to Skystar. "Whatever you say Skystar," He meowed gently, and in a somewhat crafty manner. He then backed away slowly, struggling not to laugh, which unfortunately the fact he was struggling not to laugh was quite visible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:59 pm

Skystar hissed in anger, now she wasn't sorry.She watched the cat back away. How dare he speak to his leader like that!Skystar thought in anger.She rapped her tail around her, as she glared at Skyfire and Mosskit just before they left. How dare that kit speak to me!Must be learning from Skyfire!She hissed in her mind.She laid down in anger.She stared at the wall in anger, and in sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:09 pm

Skyfire sighed. "Well, we'll begin learning the camp and the basics of the warrior code tomorrow." He told Mosskit, then pointed to the nursery with his tail. "Kit's sleep in the nursery." He meowed. 

"Should I apologize to Skystar. I was disrespectful to her." Mosskit meowed, a tad worried.

"Yes, We will do that tomorrow." Skyfire meowed, adding, "I guess we're just tired and short tempered, especially after what Shadowclan did to Thunderclan." Skyfire meowed, then headed to the warriors den.

Mosskit looked between the nursery and the leaders den, before sighing and heading to the nursery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:23 pm

Amberwing pounced catching the vole " pretty good piece of prey" she nodded
Back to top Go down
Waspsting
Kit
Kit
Waspsting
Female

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:03 am

Applehawk turned to leave, then paused. "I'm sorry, Skystar. Tensions are running high everywhere, and it was a long night."
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:25 pm

"Skystar scares me a little." Mosskit sighed, sitting down in a quiet corner of the nursery.

Skyfire sat down in his nest. "Skystar is really starting to scare me sometimes." He muttered irritably. He sighed, adding, "The least she could do is listen to the situation, but no, go bite my head off first." He then sat there in silence, not exactly sleepy yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 5:19 pm

Amberwing padded back to camp
Back to top Go down
Kitty-lover93
Kit
Kit
Kitty-lover93

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:35 pm

((Okay, I'm new to this site and I don't know exactly how these forums work... and it just so happens that my cat has joined this clan.

I'm assuming this isn't too different than the way chickensmoothie's forums work, so can I have a recap? And is there any place that Sparrowtail could walk in like she's been here all along?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:48 pm

( if you want she can talk to Amberwing )
Back to top Go down
Kitty-lover93
Kit
Kit
Kitty-lover93

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:11 pm

((Okay, I think she'll do that... I have to start somewhere!))

Sparrowtail padded into camp, dropping her meager load of one scrawny mouse onto the freshkill pile. She frowned in dissatisfaction as it fell in among other, plumper, more delectable specimens, but she forgot about it in the next instant. After all, how much could she expect from herself? She was a mediocre fighter and an even worse hunter, so it was a blessing she managed to catch anything at all. Sparrowtail stretched, digging her claws into the dirt and yawning; she was tired, yet she wasn't keen on the idea of taking a nap or going to sleep. Blinking, she padded over to Amberwing and sat down, flicking her ears. "Hey," she meowed, pausing for a moment as she held back another yawn. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:35 pm

Amberwing " I was just hunting
Back to top Go down
Kitty-lover93
Kit
Kit
Kitty-lover93

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:40 pm

((Where is everyone? Are we the only ones role playing here?))

Sparrowtail flicked her tail, wondering if Amberwing had had better luck than she'd had. Sparrowtail guessed that she had; she was sure that Amberwing was a much more skilled hunter than she herself was. "I was too; I had barely any luck. And I'm pretty dang bored," she meowed, sighing and laying down. Where was everyone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:47 am

Amberwing " I got an okay vole"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:41 am

(Hello! I am new here~)

Nighthaze padded out of the warriors den and twitched his tail tip. His pupils narrowed to small slits as he gazed up at the sky. He sat down next to the entrance to the warrior's den and stretched out. He then padded to the fresh-kill pile and dipped his head, picking a small mouse before sitting back down next to the warrior's den. He curled his tail over his paws, leaning down and taking a bite of the mouse he had picked for himself, his ears turning to see if he could catch any of the conversations going on in the camp.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 10:34 am

Mosskit padded out of the nursery, then sighed. There wasn't much to see right at this moment. Glance up, the flinched at she thought she saw Skystar coming out of her den, then shook her head as she realized it was just her imagination. She licked her chest a few times in embarrassment.

Skyfire continued to sleep, blissfully unaware of what was and is going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:29 pm

((Could I get a recap please?  I just joined and I don't feel like going through every single post to understand what's going on.  DX))

Pigeonfoot padded out of the warrior's den and shook himself to get some scraps of moss off of his short, glossy pelt.  The gray and white warrior stretched and let out a yawn as he began to wake up fully.  The lithe tom sat down and looked around the camp with his sparkling green eyes as he groomed a pale paw, unaware of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:43 am

(Well, there's not all that much going on. Latest is that Skyfire adopted Mosskit at a gathering when she landed on top of him, and that's about it. as far as I know.)

Mosskit spotted Pigeonfoot and padded up to him. "Hi, I'm Mosskit," she introduced herself. "I uh recently joined Skyclan and was wondering if you could... show me around a bit?" She asked hesitantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:42 am

(Recap?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:52 am

((Recap is in the post above you, Angel.))

"Sure!" Pigeonfoot exclaimed as he placed his paw down.  The lithe gray and white tom rose to his paws and looked at the kit with innocent, yet excited eyes.  "I'm Pidgeonfoot, nice to meet you, Mosskit.  Where do you want to go first?"
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:38 am

"Anywhere." Mosskit meowed politely, Then her voice shook as she added. "Except the Leader's den."

Skyfire padded out of the den, walking almost as if he was the guest of honor. He didn't know why, but he felt quite happy for some reason. He then tripped over a small pebble, but got up, licked his chest a few times, and continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:52 pm

(recap... sorry)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

SkyClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next