Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:55 am

Leafkit took a couple timid steps back, seeing Sunkit was all up in her face, starring at her mix-colored eyes. "What? Is that bad?" she asked and looked up at her mother with big eyes.

"Wait!" Moonstar pulled herself to her paws despite her muscles resisting, and stepped in front of Nightleap outside her den. She looked at his wounds again, seeing they were pretty bad. "No, you are staying until you get them wounds healed." she meowed stubbornly with a flick of her tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:39 pm

*Snowkit gave a silent hiss as Moonstar got up. The herbs began to fall off of Moonstar's wounds. Scowling, she flicked her tail in frusteration as all her work to dress the herbs nicely was ruined.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:07 pm

Darkthorn couldn't help but smile with amusement at Scarletkit's remark, noticing their personalities quite quickly. Studying his daughter for a long while he flicked his tail with slight disappointment at being told he wasn't pretty or handsome. Shrugging it off he went back to a smile. "It's not always the outer looks that count. Sometimes, the personality is more important." he said with a purr and glanced at Scartalon, repeating her words.

As she made a remark to why he looked so weird, he chuckled. "That's mainly because I'm dead, I suppose. If you happen to think about these." he said and cut off, pointing to the small sparkles that glowed around his body. He did, however, look younger than he'd done before his death. A smile always seemed to linger on his lips, happiness and joy the best medicine he could have.

Nightleap looked at Moonstar and flicked her tail. "You won't have to wait long. They won't heal. None of you know what I've been through." he said sharply, and he had a hint of madness within his voice. Leaning in he neared Moonstar's ear until she was the only cat who could hear. "I sold my soul. Right you are. I sold my soul. And what a pitiful trade it was." he said and broke into a sharp laughter. Without further discussion he headed off towards the entrance, and once through it he began heading over the moors.

((He's not crazy... Just hinting towards what will happen in my comic and story xP))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:14 pm

*Scarletkit's eyes grew until they looked like two huge emeralds on her face. Swallowing, she remembered how Scartalon told her about how her father was dead. Stepping back, her hackles were raised and pelt bristled in shock and fright, she didn't want to respond and pelted out of the nursery, tail sticking straight in the air in terror. Seeing a dark cat leave camp with a creepy laugh, she was even startled more. Scanning the camp quickly, she found the empty elders den and pelted into it. Crawling under a musty, unused nest, she hid from her father. Deads cats aren't supposed to be here. Am I dead? Maybe if he touches cats, we will die! And slunk deeper into the nest. This was the first time she felt complete terror.*

(Poor Dartkthorn... DX)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:22 pm

Without being allowed to say more, Darkthorn was left to see his daughter look at him with pure terror and fear. Feeling his heart break to bits he watched her dash off, and he let his eyes flicker to his paws, apparently slightly off. "I'll see if I can bring her back here." he muttered and got to his paws, in a slightly worse mood than he'd been for only moments ago. Tracing Scarletkit's scent he found her in the elders den and peeked inside. "Hey... Little warrior. No need to run." he said in a calm and gentle voice, understanding that it was scary to see him like this. "I'm not going to hurt you." he continued, hoping she'd accept him somewhat. Yet, he kept to the entrance of the den, just in case she'd freak out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:31 pm

*Scarletkit's breath grew shallow as she tried to hide any traces of her. Thinking that Farkthorn coukd probably hear her heart beating against her chest, she pressed her belly against the floor to kill the sound. When he spoke, she knew she was discovered. "Dead cats aren't supposed to be here! Or, am I dead too!?" and pressed her muzzle against the sand floor, thinking that she might stop the talking if she hid her mouth.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Darkthorn shrugged and shook his head. "Normally we're not here. We live in StarClan, you see? Although for the time being... I'm here. To participate in an important fight that even StarClan couldn't avoid." he muttered and sighed. He smiled gently. "I really hope you won't be dead for a really long time. But I bet your mom would like you back in the nursery, don't you think?" he suggested, hoping she'd lighten up her terrified look slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:49 pm

*Scarletkit wrinkled her nose and mewed, "Then, you should be back in, uh, MoonClan or whatever. The battle is over." then threw the moss off her. She looked at Darkthorn now with angered eyes and growled. "Why did you die? Don't you like us? Why do you have to be here if you are dead? I thought dead cats are gone for good and their good and gone." then flicked the shreds of moss off of her pelt. Stalking out of the den, she flicked her long, fluffy tail in Darkthorn's face and stalked to the fresh kill pile. Picking up a bloody rabbit with its eyes rolled back in its head and torn apart, she brought it back to Darkthorn and mewed. "Is this what you look like?" and her stomach growled.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:02 pm

Darkthorn looked at his daughter, shrugging gently. Understanding her anger slightly he shook his head. "It's got nothing to do with that. I was killed, and I can't help for dying then." he said, with a hint of annoyance. Seeing the rabbit she'd brought up he bared his teeth, losing his patience with her. "Now, you don't disrespect your parents! Dead or alive!" he hissed, his long tail lashing from side to side. "And maybe you're right. I should get going, shouldn't I?" he said and turned away from her and paced back into the nursery, nuzzled Scartalon and shrugged. "I'll have to go. Seems that Scarletkit doesn't want me here anyway." he muttered, a bit hurt by the fact that his own kit hated him. Sighing he gaze her a last lick to her cheek before he vanished before their eyes, returning to StarClan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:16 pm

*Scarletkit drooped her tail as be left with harsh words. Sighing, she peeked into the nursey to see Darkthorn disappear. Her stuck up attitude again invaded her emotions and she mewed in a smug voice, "He doesn't need to be here." and stalked out, her tail stuck in the air and head held high.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:05 pm

Scartalon's head hung to look at her paws in sadness as Darkthorn disappeared, going back to StarClan. She looked over at Scarletkit and glared at her when she began to speak. She hissed at her. What a lousy scrap, she thought. Why would StarClan ever release such a thing on the world?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:37 pm

*Scarletkit returned the cold gaze and snarled instead of hissed. Why is everyone mad at me? I didn't do anything! Lashing her tail, she stalked back into the nursery and settled down in a vacant nest. Curling into a small, right ball, she curled her fluffy tail over her nose and closed her eyes. Sleep didn't hit her but she layed there, wondering what she was doing wrong in this world.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:07 pm

"Bye Papa!" Leafkit called sadly after her father as he faded out. She found it interesting that her father was from the all-mighty StarClan who has the power of the stars in their paws. She didn't pay any attention to her sister and turned back to her seemingly sad mother, and very softly batted her nose. She let out a small giggle, hoping to help Scartalon take her mind off things.

(She is such a cutey! <3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:10 pm

(Yeah! Scarletkit is just a snobby rude cat.. XD)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:32 pm

(All of the litter ACCEPT Scarletkit are cuties XD)

Scartalon looked at Leafkit after she batted at her nose and sighed sadly. "Please, not now Leafkit." She meowed softly and laid down in her nest, splayed out in case one of her kits wanted some milk.

Sunkit watched his mother, confused of to why she was sad. After a moment he smiled. "I'm gonna go and play with Moonkit!" With that he bounced out of the den and over to Moonkit. "Sorry I had to leave, but I'm back now. It was family stuff." He rolled his eyes as if he were to cool for 'family stuff' and remember that she wanted to go on a walk before he left. "You still up for that walk?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:38 pm

(Lol, love that.)

*Kestrelsong sat at the lake, dabbing the water in depression. Sighing, he shook the tears from his eyes and looked back at camp. Something then hit him. Why am I so far out in the lake? Huh? Then looked at the original shore that was a long ways away. Figuring out that the lake must have began to dry up at a fast rate, he scrambled back to the springy grass. Pelting back to camp, he cleared away all traces of his crying early. Trotting into camp and up to Moonstar's den, he stood outside and mewed, "Moonstar, can I please enter? I have some news to share." he mewed, his voice filled with shock and confusion.*
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:15 pm

Swiftflight looked around the camp, examining all that was happening.
(Still WB. :I )
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:51 pm

Moonstar was still starring at the entrance to camp, where Nightleap had disappeared. She shook her head to clear it and turned to Kestrelsong. "Yes?"

Leafkit stayed in the same spot and watched her mother go back into the nursery and lay down. Sitting there for a few moments, she watched her. She then got up with a flick of her ear and scampered over to her. Crawling under her mother's arm with a yawn, Leafkit curled up with her tail over her nose and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:02 pm

Scartalon purred as Leafkit curled up next to her and she too fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:47 pm

*Kestrelsong padded into the den and dipped his head. When lifting his head up, he mewed with a parched tongue. "The lake, it is drying up at an exceedingly fast pace. The air is so dry and hot. Also, I haven't noticed many rabbit out. What should we do?" and looked at her with eyes still glazed a bit from his emotional moments he had at the lake.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:10 am

Sky sat and sulked in the shadows of camp. He was quite bored without Gentlepaw around. Gentlepaw had stayed at ThunderClan camp because of her injuries and so now Sky had no one to lustfully stare at. He sighed and looked around. He hoped Gentlepaw and that tom 'Braveheart' wouldn't get any closer. Noticing all the new kits around he wondered how this StarClan the other cats spoke of had let them come into existence at such a time. Why would any cat that controlled things as such, let kits be born during or right after a battle and a drought on the way? Speaking of the drought… he had noticed the water level of the lake going down on the way back to camp and he got up and stretched, heading towards the entrance to hunt.

(and this is what happens when Spotted has nothing else to do)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:08 am

((I won't bother to RP Nightleap's finish. It'll be explained soon enough in the story xP))

Robinkit sniffed the air grudgely and stared at her sister with a somewhat bitter look. "You're a meanie. No matter how good you look, no one would ever want to consider being your friend if you continue doing that." she concluded, partly talking to herself. Giving a final glare at her sister she curled up next to Leafkit, letting out a sigh as she slowly drifted off into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:28 am

*Scarletkit looked at her most hated sister of the litter and gave a sly smile. Gently waving her tail, she pulled her teeth back in a sly snarl and mewed, "No one deserves my friendship to them then. I am the best cat that ever lived!" and turned away from the group. Her stomached groaned in protest as she turned away. Hungry from lack of consumption of milk, he rumbled loudly. Giving a fake cough to cover the rude rumbles, she stalked to the shadows of the nursery. Seeing two nests that were in the shadows, she wondered who the other's was.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:16 pm

((... This means war, Snow >.> It'd be fun if they began bickering as apprentices/warriors as well xP))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:18 pm

(They will... Scarletkit won't give up... XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next